PPI Amp and RARE US Amp For Sale CHEAP. ALSO TV, VCR, & Remote W/ Modulator

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-03, 05:22 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 350 Likes on 226 Posts
Default PPI Amp and RARE US Amp For Sale CHEAP. ALSO TV, VCR, & Remote W/ Modulator

Hey guy's! I am cleaning out my Explorer and selling it. All my goodies will go out of it. Thhe following is for sale:

Rarely seen, but always heard My US AMPS 50 HC. 1/4 ohm stable cheater amp. Starts at 50 watts and ends up @ 800 watts

This amp is almost impossible to find, first gen in excellent condition.
25x2 @ 4 ohms RMS
50x2 @ 2 ohms RMS
100x2 @ 1 ohm RMS
200x2 @ 1/2 ohm RMS
400x2 @ 1/4 ohm RMS
(your really pushing it at this point, i've never used it below 1 ohm, but it's rated to go 1/4 ohm stable)

Pro-series .2
Power Class 2200.2

50x2 @ 4 ohms RMS
150x2 @ 2 ohms RMS
300x1 @ 4 ohms RMS
(this is the SILVER pro series)(not the cheaper chrome one)

5.8 inch TV, 12V vcr with remote control, and i'll even throw in the modulator!
These are my personal brew of tv's they have the Legacy case because it is the easiest case to acess the controls on, the screen inside is from MobileTV. The vcr is the standard Symphony vcr used in majorily all street systems. It is a "get the job done vcr" with a remote and basic controls, including pause.

I am giving away the Modulator with the setup so you need NOTHING. You are ready to go. Nothing extra to buy. As soon as it arrives, hook it up and watch tv

Prices:
US Amps 50 HC - $125.00 FIRM
PPI- $125.00 FIRM
TV, VCR and Modulator - $200 FIRM

Thanks for loooking guys here's the pics:

http://www.boomspeed.com/puppies/usppi.JPG

http://www.boomspeed.com/puppies/tvvcrmod.JPG

Everything is in excellent working order and aside of light scratches that are visible on the right corner of the PPI, all is in great used shape.
Old 05-28-03, 01:18 AM
retrodrive
Search Function Inc.

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

US Amps are very good quality amps. Built like tanks and have pretty damn good power output. Juse a nod of approval
Old 05-28-03, 07:12 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

I love them. I've always regarded US Amps in the highest. I'll never be convinced the new stuff can do what the old stuff can, no matter how much they try. More efficient? well yeah, run cooler? maybe...but the old analog ***** just can't be beat. I love them.

Like back when ZED AUDIO made everything (autotek,hifonics,etc.) there still hasn't been anything made that works like a ZED. Coincidentally, this us HC50 was designed to be the ZED killer. It was US amps answer to ZED's domination of car audio. They ended up making a name as one of the very best amps in the world with this very model in this very year. The HC50 Zed killer.
Old 05-29-03, 01:13 AM
retrodrive
Search Function Inc.

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Yeah but US Acoustics still have big ***** and quality amps. Zed sells crap that scares people when it gets tested. I can show you some results from testing a Zed - made US Acoustics amp, you'll be appalled.
Old 05-30-03, 09:02 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

75 views...... that's at least 62 people that don't know what that first gen 50hc is Guess i'll have to put it up for auction soon. i was trying to avoid it because of the hassle.

P.S.- neither of these amps have the factory SEAL broken