Mountain - Prairie For events in Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming.

Lexus dealer in KC experience?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-05, 10:50 AM
fstrnldr
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lexus dealer in KC experience?

Wondering if anybody has good or bad experience, or knows anybody that works at one of the Lexus dealers in KC.

After the local dealer scraped the hell out of my front lip, and refused to pay for it until my lawyer got involved, and all that while only fixing 1 of the three problems i took it in for, i need to get it back in under warranty to finish repairing these things. I just won't go back to the Omaha dealer, and the lincoln NE dealer is owned by the same people, and shares some service dept people.
Old 08-24-05, 02:06 PM
beaterKU
Pole Position

There are only 2 Lexus dealerships in KC and they are both Hendrick owned. I have not had any problems with them. They seem to be very easy to work with. I have never had any service done at either but have bought parts at both. One is in North Kansas City and one is down south.

There is also an independent shop here called Exact Performance and they do almost all of my service work. I can get the number if you would like.

EDIT:
http://hendrickserver.com/lexus/

http://www.exactauto.com/default.htm

-Nick
Old 08-25-05, 11:38 PM
fstrnldr
Driver

thanks but i need to have this done under warranty, if it wasn't for that i would just do it myself. I am tempted to do it myself anyway since i am probabbly overly picky and paranoid about my car, and other people touching it. lol could be because i own my own performance shop, so the thought of another person working on the car, and not taking care of it like it do just bugs the hell out of me!

If you are interested though, i will be in KC next wed 31st, and taking the car to KCIR (after the dealer), i am going to HOPEFULLY break it into the 13's w/ just a small intake mod, and the new emanage ultimate. quite a change from the 15's the car is suppose to run.
Old 08-30-05, 07:31 AM
beaterKU
Pole Position

I would be up for coming out to KCIR but I am going to pick up my new toy in Topeka tom. night. I bought a supercharged AW11 MR2. It sounds like your car is quite impressive. I wish I could make it out to see it.

-Nick