Mountain - Prairie For events in Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming.

Independent Shops in Denver?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-06, 07:22 AM
whitelotus
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Independent Shops in Denver?

Can anyone recommend an independent repair shop in Denver? Just moved into the area and am having some major engine problems with my GS300 (as in, sitting in my garage at the moment, not moving! See my post in maintenance if you're interested.)

Someone on a different thread recommended checking the Colorado Lexus Club pages, but the only ones listed there are dealers.

PM me if you've got any info you'd like to share. Thanks!
Old 12-04-06, 09:53 PM
hellasboy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i updated the list and approved a few and added a few

rugby4u21 on the clc forum took his up to the Big Kahuna shop and found a bunch of things wrong with his. i haven't had any experience with that shop yet. i believe there's a discussion on the forum about local shops.

i've been to toyexus and toy car care. both shops had good mechanics and prices better than the dealership. although, i haven't been to either of those places in a couple years.
Old 12-05-06, 12:27 PM
whitelotus
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the info. Husband has been talking to the owner of Toy Auto Masters in Littleton and he seems to know what he's talking about. Price for timing belt change with original parts seems very fair, so we'll see (I still have another 10k until the belt's due.)

Fortunately, it turns out my poor little GS is just missing her warm garage back in California and not quite so fond of her new digs in Colorado. No big engine problems after all!