Mountain - Prairie For events in Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming.
View Poll Results: What to do with the extra passes?
Give the 6 people who paid 50$ 2 passes and sell 6 for 10$ a piece
16.67%
Give the 6 people who paid 50$ 1 pass and sell 12 for 10$ a piece
50.00%
Read my comment (ps. any extra money goes for food or back to the peoples who paid 50$)
33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

It's official - Bandimere July 7th!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-02, 05:16 PM
hellasboy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up It's official - Bandimere July 7th!

Attached is a pic of the pass, we only aquired 4 passes (2 race passes we pick up at the booth), I guess they didn't want to give us the huge booth +8 passes. If you want to bring your car in then I know someone was willing to sell their pass, so just reply or email me.

Now only 4 passes wasn't the only surprise, we have 18 spectator passes! I only ordererd 10... but I guess we now have 8 more. Maybe to make up for the lack of show passes? I don't know, but I'm not complaing. Oh ya... one more thing but i'll address it in email.

here is a list of the regular prices.
•Race/Show/Stereo pass: 40$
•Show/Stereo pass: 30$
•Spectator: 15$

Also, please vote above.
Attached Thumbnails It's official - Bandimere July 7th!-pass.jpg  
Old 06-26-02, 05:37 PM
hellasboy
Lexus Test Driver

12$ not 10$.

Last edited by hellasboy; 06-26-02 at 05:41 PM.
Old 06-26-02, 07:32 PM
zxlr8
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So ami going to be able to show my car?? The GS400?
Old 06-27-02, 07:01 AM
Bryan
Pole Position

Default passes

We can still come there early and buy passes at the gate as individual, just have to be there early!

Now, we have 4 passes and 6 people already paid, how's that going to work?

And who are the 6 that paid?
Old 06-27-02, 09:23 AM
hellasboy
Lexus Test Driver

We have 4 passes and 2 race passes. 6 people have paid. I called up Jeff at 1am and left a message in getting another pass for zxlr8. I don't think it will be a problem, Jeff has been pretty cool about it. If there is, Ali has said that he would sell his pass.

Really, I shouldn't have to guess to who wants to buy a pass, there have been numerous threads from 2 months ago about this event and who wanted to buy a pass. I've made myself available via email, meets (well, 1 I was late and people already left), and I posted my phone number.

I've sold 4 of the spectator tickets so far. Right now I have 0 or 7 (or more depending on the vote) tickets available for non-CLC members. The reason for the discrpency depends on how the vote goes. Everyone who has purchased a pass will be assured at least 1 spectator pass (if the vote goes for 1 spectator pass per person). If you want to sell it then all the more power to you.

Here's the list of who has so far payed.
•Nick (Me)
•Bryan (haven't cashed your check yet, waiting till everything is done)
•Ali
•Tim
•Jason
(Someone else was going to pay on the 30th, they didn't have the money at the last meet)
I will be at the gates early to pick up the passes for Jason, zxlr8 (which will probably go through) and myself.

Also, booth setup is between 7am and 8am. We enter the facility through Gate B and go to the Ticket Center for check in. Because Jason and my ticket (maybe zxlr8) are different, we can't enter until 8:30am. We can buy an extra tickets at 7:30 when the ticket center opens. Bryan has the tent, I have about 20 lawn chairs, coolers won't be a problem. I'll be there in the morning, anyone want to meet up for breakfast?

Last edited by hellasboy; 06-27-02 at 09:28 AM.
Old 06-27-02, 09:38 AM
Bryan
Pole Position

Default re

If you want, i can give you cash so you don't have to cash out the check.

Doug has expressed that he would like the pass. Unless he doesn't want it anymore, that 6th pass should be reserved for Doug. For those members that hasn't paid and would like to bring their cars in, you can buy the pass at gate, just make sure to come early (or come with us all together). If you came late and still want to bring the car in, give me a call (720-220-8874) see if i can work my magic (not sure).

Nick, thanks for taking care of these thing for us, we will have a blast!!!

p.s.: i got my front cross drilled, slotted rotors on, putting the exhaust on this afternoon, the rest of the bodykit will be on this weekend!!! Can't wait

Last edited by Bryan; 07-06-02 at 09:41 AM.
Old 06-27-02, 10:09 AM
hellasboy
Lexus Test Driver

I just talked with Jeff... and as usual, the cool guy he is, we have 2 more show passes

8 passes total, I will not be buying any more. If we need more then the ticket booth will be open at 7:30am.

I dont' have the final cost yet, but considering all 8 passes are essentially sold and 4 spectator passes sold. All we have left are 4 spectator passes, first priority for these passes will go to Bryan, Ali, and Tim.

I should find out if we have any extra money by next week, we should be close though. If I find out by the 7th that we have any extra money then we'll use the money for a big *** bbq later in the summer. good idea, no? I'll also take a scan of my visa bill when it comes in so that people don't think i'm trying to screw them.

Bryan, how do those EBC rotors look? How do you like them so far? I'm painting my rear calipers today, my upgraded brakes should be coming in today or tommorow but the SS lines and pads aren't coming in until AFTER Bandimere. doh! oh well. cash will be good, i'll give ya your check this sunday.

Nick
Old 07-03-02, 04:15 PM
hellasboy
Lexus Test Driver

Here are a few excerpts from an email that Bryan sent out. If any Colorado CL people want to be added to the mailing list, then feel free to PM me with your email address.

- We are going to meet up and drive to bandimere together: i include a map in this email to show where we are going to meet, we are going to meet at that spot (Sheriden and hamden, alberson parking lot) and head to bandimere at 7:00 am so try to make it there b4 7:00.

- i have the tent. Nick will bring chair, cooler for drink (everyone bring their own favorite drink and put in nick's cooler).

Me Again:
My phone number is 303.332.8311. In case anyone needs to get a hold of me concerning bandimere or what not. Also, Karen will be bringing a BBQ grill. I still haven't found out if we can BBQ. IF we can then we can buy all what we need from a local market. I'll find out soon.

Attached is a map of the meeting spot. We will leave at 7am. If you are planning on meeting up, then be sure to give yourself enough time to get there before 7am or call me that morning.
Attached Thumbnails It's official - Bandimere July 7th!-map.gif  
Old 07-03-02, 04:17 PM
hellasboy
Lexus Test Driver

Oh, and we have 3 spectator passes left for sale. Each person buying a show/race pass gets 1 (if you bougt a show/race pass and need another one, then email me and we can work something out).