Mountain - Prairie For events in Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming.

Colorado meeting

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-01, 09:18 PM
eericn
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

I was just trying to get a feel for who would be interested in a meeting in colorado?
Old 03-22-01, 04:42 PM
FastSC300

Default hey man

hey man
i used to live in Greeley! I moved out to Houston about 2 years ago. I had a friend who had a 94 300zx TT and I used to cruise my supra TT down there to Ft. Collins to chill and do some racing.....if I am down there any time soon, we can meet up and chill. I also have a sc300 5-speed, hopefully by the time I come down there I will have a turbo on it, and we can roam the streets looking for unsuspecting corvettes and ****.

ps....hows the weather?

here is my email if you ever want to write

Scot Hail
93 sc300 5-speed
18's and lowered

Old 03-22-01, 07:17 PM
eericn
Rookie

Default sounds like fun

Yeah that sound like a hell of a lot of fun, and there are plenty of vetts. i did not your email
other wise i would email you.

Ethan Norris
Old 03-22-01, 08:34 PM
FastSC300

Default reply

sorry Ethan, here it is,
scothail@swbell.net
Old 03-26-01, 01:30 PM
hellasboy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sweetness, i'd be down for a colorado meet. for a while there i thought i was the only clublexus board member from colorado when were you thinking about having the meet?
Old 03-26-01, 03:34 PM
Bryan
Pole Position

Default Sweet

I'm there

i'm in denver.
Call me up and we can meet anytime.
303-668-7510
Old 03-26-01, 03:38 PM
FastSC300

well, I wont be able to make it down for awhile, I may be moving to California some time in early July, but if I roll through there, I will definitely let you guys know so we can chill.
late

Scot Hail
Old 03-26-01, 04:54 PM
eericn
Rookie

Default my number

Hey guys it is good to see that there are people in colorado. Scott when you come through
give me a call 970-416-9297 if there are any other people in colorado and want to call me
so we could get togather go for it.

Ethan Norris
Old 03-26-01, 11:13 PM
FastSC300

hey dawg
I got your number, if I am down sooner I will give you guys a ring!

we could always pimp the streets of D-town or Ft-town.
haha

SH
sc300 5-speed
Old 04-09-01, 07:55 AM
Bryan
Pole Position

Default Cruz Federal Blvd

Anyone here cruz Federal Blvd?
Saw quite a few lex, mosly ES, and some SC. Let me know and maybe we can hook up.
Old 04-09-01, 09:32 PM
eericn
Rookie

Default Denver

Hey Bryan I am in fort collins but go down to denver to see a freind that lives in
WestM. I have never cruzed Fed. but next time i come down i can give you a call if you like
and maybe we can cruze. If you want you can give me a call and work some thing out
970-416-9297
-ethan
Old 04-10-01, 07:53 AM
Bryan
Pole Position

Default Ethan

Sure, i always cruz on Sunday afternoon, If you come down here, give me a call and we can hang!
I can way to get the stickers, i want to hand out some of them to the guys with Lex down here, and tell them to go to Clublexus.com. That way we have more Colorado member here.
Old 04-10-01, 08:49 AM
hellasboy
Lexus Test Driver

I'm in Greeley (school) and i'm usually down on the weekends. I've never really cruised federal, i'm usually cruising downtown. Has anyone cruised "the loop" up in westminster? I don't know much about it, someone was telling me about it a few weeks ago, it seems like a lotta people cruise it also.

I'd post my phone # but my cell phone has been broken for a few weeks and am (still) trying to buy a new one off of eBay, anyways, my 18" Alstadts are coming in soon and I'm having some work done to the paint on my car (being done on the weekends)... so my car is tied up for the next few weeks
Old 04-10-01, 09:28 AM
Bryan
Pole Position

Default hellaboy

It's cool! I can wait to see your car with those 18"
I heard about the loop a while back, it was on channel 9 or something. Let me know when your car is done. Then we can hook up with Ethan and hang out. Down town is a great place to go for those weekent night, club hoping hand cruzing sound so good now that we have at least 3 Lex.

I'm thinking about a road trip, either to the big meet in SF or Nopi national, maybe we can have a Lexus convoy.
Old 05-02-01, 09:59 PM
hellasboy
Lexus Test Driver

hey hey!
I'm getting my wheels put on this weekend, but the weather doesn't look like it's going to be any good. I don't know if I can get enough time off to drive to Cali for the big meet. I want to go, i'll keep you posted. anyways, i was at purehonda and read this message.

>>>>>>
HERE IT IS:
DENVER AREA IMPORT MEET: SATURDAY MAY 12TH
LOCATION IS AT THE UNITED ARTIST CONTINENTAL
THEATER ON HAMPDEN AND 1-25. THE MEET IS IN THE PARKING LOT AT 6:00PM. BRING AS MANY FRIENDS WITH RIDES AS POSSIBLE. SEE YOU THERE,THE MORE THE BETTER!
>>>>>>

any other ClubLexus members interested in representing Lexus? I'll be out of school (and at my parents house in Denver) so I'll be there. Maybe afterwards we could all go to hooters and cruise downtown or the loop. It's just an idea. Respond if interested!

Nick
303.332.8311 (my cell phone sometimes works and sometimes doesn't)

now the only question on my mind is white or chrome ClubLexus stickers for my Black SC?

Last edited by hellasboy; 05-02-01 at 10:02 PM.

Quick Reply: Colorado meeting