NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

GSOUP was in a car Accident

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-06 | 01:00 PM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Glad you are ok carlos, that GCP is a nasty place to drive. Thankfully you have come out in good condition.
Old 02-23-06 | 01:45 PM
tuddy
Negative Nancy

im sorry to hear bro if you need anything let us know seriously...glad to know your ok and home healing up...
Old 02-23-06 | 01:49 PM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

So I am very familiar with the GCP EastBound, where did this specifically take place and what exactly brougt about this accident?

Todd, you were there ... speak up. I was mulling this one with Gazi and its pretty tough to fathom the end result?
Old 02-23-06 | 02:25 PM
tofu_house
Lexus Champion

oh man... i just got to the thread... but i'm glad he's okay.
Old 02-23-06 | 03:20 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by mkorsu
Just spoke with Carlos on the phone. Brusied and banged up, but otherwise OK. Same can't be said for the car.

Like I said on the phone. Most important thing, Carlos walked away from this. From his description of what happened and the damage to the car, the GS did its job of protecting him well.

Listen up all NorthEasterners!!! When C gets is insurance and hopefully he decides on another GS, we're all pitching in and helping reinstall all the goodies from the old car into the new car. One weekend long meet!!! Get it all done!!!

Mark, this is a GREAT idea ...I'll bring the 10mm socket
Old 02-23-06 | 03:25 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic
CL Folding 10,000

Smile Many Thanks

Thank you all for your well wishes, support and prayers. It really meant a lot to Carlos. You are a really great bunch.
He is doing better, just tired and sore but he is home.

Take care and please wear your seatbelts!

Olivia
Mrs. GSoup
:O)
Old 02-23-06 | 03:36 PM
nyARISTO
Sunroof Surfer

hey olivia... wussup girl!.... SEEE it wasent a joke.... but carlos...is one tuff dood u kno dat.. i hope u made it out to school that day...

still love tha SOUP
Old 02-23-06 | 03:45 PM
Mrbig
Lead Lap

Thumbs up Gsoup

Hey buddy hope your doing well. Great to know your okay........
Old 02-23-06 | 03:48 PM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by GSoup
Thank you all for your well wishes, support and prayers. It really meant a lot to Carlos. You are a really great bunch.
He is doing better, just tired and sore but he is home.

Take care and please wear your seatbelts!

Olivia
Mrs. GSoup
:O)
The man upstairs was looking out for Carlos. I am glad that he is ok, and yeah we need our Soup
Old 02-23-06 | 04:46 PM
Automan
Lexus Test Driver

Hey man sorry to hear about your accident I hope you are back in action soon.
Old 02-23-06 | 05:01 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic
CL Folding 10,000

hey guys...

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone.... my back is killing me but overall i walked away from the accident with nothing but an achy body.... I'm blessed and oh so lucky considering what just happen.

Todd thank you so much for coming to the hospital, staying there with my wife and everything else you have done for me in the past 24 hours..if there is anything you ever need i'm there for you.. you have a brother for life.

Tony thank you so much also for coming through and making that long as trek from west bubble funk...

Gazi and whoever else came back thank you ..i don't know who was there. I was dazed and under alot of pain when they were getting me out of the car and in to the ambulance.

i'm heading back to bed and poppin some pills. I need to get some more sleep. I'll give you all the details later on what happened.

Oh ...everyone as my wife said please wear your seatbelts. it saved my life.
Also the lex did what it was suppose to do, it kept me safe. An incredible car i tell you...

Hey todd i know you got pixs, feel free to post them so that everyone can see how lucky i am.
Old 02-23-06 | 05:04 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Hey Carlos glad to see you're doing better.
Old 02-23-06 | 05:09 PM
Smitty
Pole Position

hey guys...

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone.... my back is killing me but overall i walked away from the accident with nothing but an achy body.... I'm blessed and oh so lucky considering what just happen.

Todd thank you so much for coming to the hospital, staying there with my wife and everything else you have done for me in the past 24 hours..if there is anything you ever need i'm there for you.. you have a brother for life.

Tony thank you so much also for coming through and making that long as trek from west bubble funk...

Gazi and whoever else came back thank you ..i don't know who was there. I was dazed and under alot of pain when they were getting me out of the car and in to the ambulance.

i'm heading back to bed and poppin some pills. I need to get some more sleep. I'll give you all the details later on what happened.

Oh ...everyone as my wife said please wear your seatbelts. it saved my life.
Also the lex did what it was suppose to do, it kept me safe. An incredible car i tell you...

Hey todd i know you got pixs, feel free to post them so that everyone can see how lucky i am.
Its good to know you're gonna be alright. After you heal and get everything straight just let us know when the re-build is going to start and I'll be willing to take that drive from MD to help out in any way I can.
Old 02-23-06 | 05:23 PM
nyARISTO
Sunroof Surfer

you heard him todd.......... post them up...
we all luv ya carlos...

no sweat tho carlos we gonna go to hooters after your recovery... uh-oh forgot ur wife looks at this ... so does mine but its for you own goodtho
Old 02-23-06 | 05:29 PM
Smitty
Pole Position

no sweat tho carlos we gonna go to hooters after your recovery... uh-oh forgot ur wife looks at this ... so does mine but its for you own goodtho
I'm pretty sure I can sweet talk Mrs. Smith into letting me go to hooters. Besides I heard the wings were great.

Tony I see you got that bike on your sig. Its almost riding season.

Quick Reply: GSOUP was in a car Accident