NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

North Meets South NelocFest/HIN May 20th Birch Grove Park & Wildlife Zoo AC 1pm

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-06, 08:32 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

LMAO.... its ok..i'm may be dointg the pressure washer, detail spray and thats it...

considering it may be raining that weekend
Old 05-12-06, 06:51 PM
GREED777
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yes Carlos the misses is coming, I'm just hoping the weather holds up for us. I would hate to drive 6hrs to get rained out. Have you and Smitty decided where your staying yet? The only places I've ever stayed in A.C. were the Taj Mahal and Trump Marina. I wasn't overly pleased with the Marina but the Taj was nice. I hear the Borgota is very nice also. Any other thoughts?
Old 05-14-06, 11:20 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

honestly i really don't care where I stay so long as i can put my head on a pilow, close my eyes and sleep
Old 05-14-06, 11:50 AM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you had a truck you could sleep in the back Im still extremely undecided on AC next weekend.

hmmm i hava ta doa soma thinking
Old 05-14-06, 12:21 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 1loudLX
if you had a truck you could sleep in the back Im still extremely undecided on AC next weekend.

hmmm i hava ta doa soma thinking
cmon,,, even I am making this trip if I have to rent a car to do it. Now that's saying something!!! Don't let an extremely absent member such as myself show you up on attendance. LOL!!! My LS400 should be at least road ready, not show ready. Suspensions problems have been a real b-ya. Think I have all ironed out. I wanna do SOMETHING that weekend especially since I took off specifically for this.
Old 05-14-06, 12:51 PM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

bring the semi with the LS in the trailer....that way we can see it and you have somewhere to sleep! Plus maybe someone else could park their car in the trailer if they are really worried about something happening to it, HA!
Old 05-14-06, 05:46 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Originally Posted by 1loudLX
bring the semi with the LS in the trailer....that way we can see it and you have somewhere to sleep! Plus maybe someone else could park their car in the trailer if they are really worried about something happening to it, HA!
ya know,, I never even thought of that. Only problem with that is truck doesnt belong to me and company would have a fit. LOL!!!!! Besides I spend more than enough time in the truck when I am working, let alone when I am off. Tell ya what, Neloc pitches in and buys a car carrier and I will drive it. that way yall can park 10 cars on there. lmfao!!!!!! It could become the official transport vehicle of NELOC. Of course we would have to mod the living daylights out of it. Lights, chrome, DVD Navigation, plasma TV, XM radio, full internet functions, Stereo, subs, amps, lots and lots of speakers, MAC, and of course to set it off the spinning rims (yes there are some for trucks this large) Hmmm,, now you got me thinking SOUP, where you at????? You may have alot of modding to do. LOL!!!!!.

Last edited by trukn1; 05-14-06 at 05:57 PM.
Old 05-15-06, 03:42 AM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

HELL YA! or a custom trailer like a nascar one with storage up top with a whole offical NELOC meet place inside...one, so birds dont **** on the lexi when parked on the trailer and two, so we have somewhere to mount the...
Lights, chrome, DVD Navigation, plasma TV, XM radio, full internet functions, Stereo, subs, amps, lots and lots of speakers, MAC, and of course to set it off the spinning rims
Old 05-15-06, 06:39 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

See, now you thinking like me. I knew I liked you for some reason. Vision sharing,, what a beautiful thing.
Old 05-15-06, 06:49 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

LMAO...

OKAY.. NELOC STAND UP.. ROLL CALL ON WHO"S ATTENDING...
Lets see what's the situation... maybe we can get a group discount on lodging.

1) GSoup
2) cherplex.....Hope weather is decent no rain for me

Last edited by plex; 05-15-06 at 07:33 AM.