NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

And so we search for something better...(Weekly Meets)

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-06, 10:47 PM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default And so we search for something better...(Weekly Meets)

Well seeing how the WWM thread got closed time to start a new Weekly meet thread. Anyone who feels like shoutin out what their doin for the week to see if anyone wants to meet up, this rite here is the thread to do it in.

Seeing as how the last two WWM's were kind of blah maybe we should think up something else up here in the NY area. Also for the rest of NELOC if your traveling to a different area post here if you would like to meet up with anyone.

And now lets get ready to NORTHEAST LEXUS OWNERS CLUB MEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!. Wow that was a lung-ful.
Old 05-02-06, 11:14 PM
sputniknyc
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1loudLX
Well seeing how the WWM thread got closed time to start a new Weekly meet thread. Anyone who feels like shoutin out what their doin for the week to see if anyone wants to meet up, this rite here is the thread to do it in.

Seeing as how the last two WWM's were kind of blah maybe we should think up something else up here in the NY area. Also for the rest of NELOC if your traveling to a different area post here if you would like to meet up with anyone.

And now lets get ready to NORTHEAST LEXUS OWNERS CLUB MEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!. Wow that was a lung-ful.

Perhaps some happy hour in the city.
no rikey the wrong island.
it is the sucks.
Old 05-02-06, 11:42 PM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

happy hour? Where is there a nascar track? oHHHHHHHHH you mean a bar where you consume alcohol? right uhm....i wish i could get in lol! I think im going to the Bear Mountain meet today. Someone told me about it today, its soposed to be a few hundred cars there or something crazy like that. ill speak with the guy again later today n see whats up. Maybe upstategs4 could comedown n meet me. I doubt you guys from the boros want to come up this way
Old 05-03-06, 05:17 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Tony let that kid get to him Well, there are three mods for Neloc who can come up with bright ideas for meets, my ideas might get locked up lol
Old 05-03-06, 06:29 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Anyone can make suggestions and or set up meets. It is up to you, if you would like to invest that energy in getting something started. It's an open arena for ideas and thoughts. Especially if it consists of organizing meets or events that will benefit everyone.
Old 05-03-06, 06:50 AM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Received 295 Likes on 219 Posts

Originally Posted by 1loudLX
happy hour? Where is there a nascar track? oHHHHHHHHH you mean a bar where you consume alcohol? right uhm....i wish i could get in lol! I think im going to the Bear Mountain meet today. Someone told me about it today, its soposed to be a few hundred cars there or something crazy like that. ill speak with the guy again later today n see whats up. Maybe upstategs4 could comedown n meet me. I doubt you guys from the boros want to come up this way
DAMN HOmie!! You are not even 21 and you have an LX and a Porsche 911? What the hell are you doing right that I'm not!!!!
Old 05-03-06, 07:11 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by GSoup
Anyone can make suggestions and or set up meets. It is up to you, if you would like to invest that energy in getting something started. It's an open arena for ideas and thoughts. Especially if it consists of organizing meets or events that will benefit everyone.
I rather take a back seat. Thanks
Old 05-03-06, 04:11 PM
KoSC300
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hollA!!!!!!