NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

NELOC NORTH meets SOUTH/HIN MEET - AFTERTHOUGHTS/PICS/ ETC.. NEW TEASER

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-06, 03:08 PM
Batmobile
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The second meeting spot

Good meeting everyone. I had a good time especially with this being my first time at HIN.

Gsoup: I'm about 30 minutes out.... call me.... we'll hang...
Tuddy: Good meeting you. til next time.
Trukn1: I'm at chatham and sansom.... can you picture me rollin?
Plex: Put up the bat signal when you wanna hang again... it was fun
PJ: Great meeting you. fun times.
hb55047: Good times man.(BTW, You DO have a heavy foot)
Greed777: Good times with you and the mrs. next time i'll be sure to be here when you arrive.
Benji: ahh.... i won't do it to ya.........it was nice meeting you..

i know i left out alot... forgot who's screen names with who i'll have better luck next time.

Last edited by Batmobile; 05-21-06 at 06:57 PM.
Old 05-21-06, 03:34 PM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Who is this under hypnosis in the Batmobile He was out on the way there lol
Attached Thumbnails NELOC NORTH meets SOUTH/HIN MEET  - AFTERTHOUGHTS/PICS/ ETC.. NEW TEASER-dsc01197.jpg  
Old 05-21-06, 04:40 PM
tuddy
Negative Nancy

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

i think thats gs3powers boy or batmans boy probably

gs3power is one funny guy lol
Old 05-21-06, 06:27 PM
hb55047
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i think its batman's brother's girlfriend's brother or his friend's gf's brother. but for that day he was robin
Old 05-21-06, 06:32 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Sorry about the late postings everyone. Had some errands to take care of this afternoon. In process of posting to gallery. Hugh will take care of your other request asap.
Old 05-21-06, 06:33 PM
tuddy
Negative Nancy

Originally Posted by hb55047
i think its batman's brother's girlfriend's brother or his friend's gf's brother. but for that day he was robin

LOL .......
Old 05-21-06, 06:41 PM
Batmobile
Pole Position

your both right......it's my friend, gs3power's girlfriend's little brother.
Old 05-21-06, 06:48 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Batman, nice pics of us rollin to meet. That was sooooo much fun. Next time try to control that camera strap. LOL!!!!!! Beware the LS is coming. I also forgot craigs screen name, help.
Old 05-21-06, 07:09 PM
PJ
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just got back home from AC like 10 min ago.

That def was a fun meet. Even if it really didnt get started til like 6. . Great meeting all of you. See you all at the next one... speaking of which... when will the next one be?

And where is the vid of us doing "laps" in the parking lot of that one mall.
Old 05-21-06, 07:14 PM
Gs3PoweR
Driver

How about.........next week?????????
Old 05-21-06, 07:28 PM
PJ
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Drocay
the black infiniti is it rocking Cefiro grill? looks good reminds me of my old car. seems like u guys had a good time.

Its a Cima grill.
Old 05-21-06, 09:04 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

haven't touched the computer since...whheeeww...

good meeting up with all of ya.. annd uummmm yes we were late due to someone taking us almost 100 miles away from the meet...."oh I just have to make a stop right there... its right there nearby"

Wish we would have gotetn there earlier and hung out with ya longer. Had alot of fun. We have to do this again...ummmmm maybe NIGHTSHIFT @ shea stadium fellas.. do I hear NY MEET in the making?

Well ..Cherp you took some really great footage there buddy!!!!

Just one question... was it me or did HIN just feel like it was missing beans?
VIP Garage ... that Q is major

Loved the cars fellas and I loved rolling with ya on the highway. We were really cracking heads rolling so deep and inline on the highway . ClubLexus was definitely rolling deep.
i'll put up some teaser video footage later ...
Old 05-21-06, 09:22 PM
tuddy
Negative Nancy

Originally Posted by GSoup

Just one question... was it me or did HIN just feel like it was missing beans?
VIP Garage ... that Q is major

yea def was...but i had fun

also it was nice meeting D2 and stef...that 7 series is just

def had fun wish it didnt end so early though..oh well next time
Old 05-21-06, 09:36 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Wassssssuuuuuuuuppp!

Great to meet all of you, and see those again from previous meets. I am terrible with names, but good with faces. By now, I have forgotten most of your names already, even though I can picture your faces and the cars you drive.

Had a blast. We must do the 'North meets South' regularly. And we don't have to be in Atlantic City, and we don't need no stinkin' car show to plan it around either. We could just pick some place a little more central, like Philly or even Harrisburg (the capital of PA).

All we need is a park (or a parking lot), some food, some videocameras & digicams and some laptops, and we're sure to have a ball. A nice afternoon or evening drive through any town, making sure we creep through a Lexus dealership, would complete the festivities.

And of course, it would help if it's near a major mall or shopping area, so the wifeys could have at it.

Here's the short list of memorable things for me this past weekend:

1. the group applause as the final few finally arrived at the park...and I thought Cherp and I were late (well, we were, but not the latest!)
2. After popping the hood so we could see the turbo setup, Gs3Power explaining: "Now this is my car, but don't ask me sh@#! about it. I just drive the b1tch." I laughed my azz off.
3. Benji's Q45 with not only rear curtains, but front curtains too. Talk about VIP!!!!
4. Eating dinner at some rundown mall's 5-restaurant food court like it was gourmet dining
5. the circling of the Lexuses at the mall parking lot, recorded by Cherp
6. the great caravan into A.C., with Lexuses whizzing past me and Cherp on the Atlantic City Expressway as he tried to record it all
7. Lexuses getting free parking at Trump Plaza, because we were holding up traffic
8. me getting pulled over by the A.C. police for a 10 second burnout that left a cloud of smoke for like 50 yards (gotta love the torque converter)...the cop's dumbfounded expression showed that he was stunned that a GS could perform such a feat, and then he let me go with a warning (Trukn was with me for this memorable experience)
9. Batmobile's beltbuckle causing a stir as he passed through the metal detector at HIN
10. Hearing GS3Power's turbo's wastegate open and close as he shifted gears flying down the AC Xpressway...what an incredible sound coming from a GS

And this is the short list, so I can't wait for the next one.

Tuddy: good to meet you, nice tails!
the guy with the headers (forgot your name): nice meeting you, I gotta get a ride next time
PJ: I'll let you know when I need brakes. Thanks for all the drinks, and the great stories!
Cherp: Glad you posted that you couldn't make it...since I hadn't left yet. Sucks about your car, but we needed you to record so it worked out. Sh@#! happens, but it works out in the end.
GS3Power: you're a nut, man. you remind me of an Asian Joe Pesci. Crazy Turbo GS... A 6-speed? I had to see it to believe it.
Batmobile: good to see you again...
Benji: Next time, you gotta close the curtains... And thanks for always being our resident photographer
Trukn: See you in Bmore...good to meet you. And boy, do we have some stories to tell.
Smitty: we missed you, car's looking good though
Greed: Always a pleasure, car looks great, see you in Pittsburgh next month
GSoup: Can't wait for the DVD!!!!! Good to see you again too.
Johnny (TLW): car looked sick, man...just like at SEMA...but I couldn't find you anywhere. Heard you were stumbing around somewhere.
Derrick: The rims on that 7 are WOW! I'll be in touch when I am ready for my next set of rims. Hopefully next summer. By the way, Cherp's phone died, so that's why we never came back. I really wanted to see those tails at night too. I seem to always miss you. By the way, congrats on the "bread bakin' in the oven".
...and to the guy with SC coming to MD next weekend, who lives off the Belt...nice to meet you. Let me know when you get into town.

And to all the rest, see y'all soon, at the next meet.

Last edited by KevinGS; 05-22-06 at 06:24 AM.
Old 05-21-06, 09:50 PM
hb55047
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ok everyone i added the fullsize pics to my ftp server pm me for the link, also you are welcome to upload any additional pics or videos (just not too much). maybe we can get a north meets south dvd going.

oh yea kevings remember i will be hitting you up when i am in maryland next weekend

Quick Reply: NELOC NORTH meets SOUTH/HIN MEET - AFTERTHOUGHTS/PICS/ ETC.. NEW TEASER