PJ
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tuddy
im down, someone said harrisburg thats not that far from nyc

maybe 2-3 hours

yeah ... yahoo maps says 2 hours 41 min from NYC

its 2 hrs 15 min (a la yahoo maps) from DC

and to Craig... good call on the Harrisburg location. it really is central to all of us about 2 hours each way
Old 05-22-06, 07:03 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

I'm messin wid ya PJ it's all good.
Old 05-22-06, 10:38 PM
Benji
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, after lurking all this time I decided to register since you guys seemed to have accepted me. Those of you who don't know who I am, I'm the guy with the Q45, me and PJ are pretty much related since my girl is his cousin, and I've known cherplex for a long time now when we had 240's. I had a lot of fun hanging out with all of you in AC, and I think I introduced myself to almost all of you. You guys are definetely cool people. I'm looking forward to seeing you all again at the next meet. Maybe by then I'll have a new ringtone. lol
Old 05-22-06, 11:04 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Originally Posted by BippuBenji
Well, after lurking all this time I decided to register since you guys seemed to have accepted me. Those of you who don't know who I am, I'm the guy with the Q45, me and PJ are pretty much related since my girl is his cousin, and I've known cherplex for a long time now when we had 240's. I had a lot of fun hanging out with all of you in AC, and I think I introduced myself to almost all of you. You guys are definetely cool people. I'm looking forward to seeing you all again at the next meet. Maybe by then I'll have a new ringtone. lol
Welcome aboard B you're our neloc step son
Old 05-23-06, 04:18 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome Benji
Old 05-23-06, 05:01 AM
DjFergi
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like a good time was had by all. Great pics
Old 05-23-06, 05:34 AM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by KevinGS
Johnny (TLW): car looked sick, man...just like at SEMA...but I couldn't find you anywhere. Heard you were stumbing around somewhere.

Johnny was.....a little.....uhhh....... let's just say Guinness is in good financial shape after this weekend.
Old 05-23-06, 06:14 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey Benji glad your here.. excep one thing.... your sig/photo is out of spec >>>LMAO. It has to be within 450x100 pixels. Yours is a little too tall.

Harrisburg sounds good ,yahoo says 2hrs plus.. This time ummm.... I'm not following anyone so i will be there under 2 hours ...guaranteed!!!!!!

Oh this is what it looked like where Tone took us..ummm like 100 miles out of our way.
Old 05-23-06, 06:45 AM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I been showing pics of your Q around, maybe a resurgence in purchasing used one for modding. I am sure the guys over at the Nissan/Infiniti Site FreshAlloy have a hit out on you. But we got your back.
Old 05-23-06, 08:44 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Yo Carlos where is the footage I got my popcorn ready mang it's getting soft....
Old 05-23-06, 11:01 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I been showing pics of your Q around, maybe a resurgence in purchasing used one for modding. I am sure the guys over at the Nissan/Infiniti Site FreshAlloy have a hit out on you. But we got your back.
I'm wouldnt be too worried about that. That car is so gangsta when it pulls up. You almost think some big time drug dealer is gonna step out da back. It would be real crazy if your license plate said Triad.
Old 05-23-06, 12:32 PM
tuddy
Negative Nancy

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by GSoup
Hey Benji glad your here.. excep one thing.... your sig/photo is out of spec >>>LMAO. It has to be within 450x100 pixels. Yours is a little too tall.

Harrisburg sounds good ,yahoo says 2hrs plus.. This time ummm.... I'm not following anyone so i will be there under 2 hours ...guaranteed!!!!!!

Oh this is what it looked like where Tone took us..ummm like 100 miles out of our way.

how bout the kid in the wheelchair hahaha
Old 05-23-06, 12:36 PM
tuddy
Negative Nancy

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

yo carlos i know how to get to harrisburg from my house you could follow me hahah unless you wanna take the lead bro then im good with that

with this meet being one of my first caravans i gotta say it was very fun and we def represented necloc to the next level

Quick Reply: NELOC NORTH meets SOUTH/HIN MEET - AFTERTHOUGHTS/PICS/ ETC.. NEW TEASER