NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

NELOC NORTH meets SOUTH/HIN MEET - AFTERTHOUGHTS/PICS/ ETC.. NEW TEASER

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-06, 12:45 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

don't even get me started on that again Cee

hey cherp.... I didn't get around to dumping it to my computer yet..i'll definitely do it tonite
Old 05-23-06, 02:02 PM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

2 things:

1. I WANT A SIG!!!!

2. Cherplex, I am late what happened to the ride? I see everyone mentioning it but not what happened.
Old 05-23-06, 02:10 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

My ride and a Jersey wall had a little talk. Because of the offsets the wheels took most of the hit which is good/bad depending how you look at it.
Old 05-23-06, 02:45 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by nate579
Yea Trukn Nice Very Nice. Pissed that KevinGS got all the Black Cherry Glory. LOL.
C'mon mannn, I was just starstruck with all of the hotness with which we represented. As far as Kevin getting all of the black cherry glory, his pics were taken on that sunday because we both stayed at the same hotel and had hung out the night before. I got you. Don't worry about it. Hey, after you nearly get arrested with someone for doing a 10 second burnout, in front of a cop, ya kinda develop that special bond ya know LOL!!!!!!! Hoping ot meet up with you at one of the meets or even a little something locally when I am home. Unfortunately, my long weekend is over and it's back on the road again.
Old 05-23-06, 02:54 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Originally Posted by BippuBenji
Well, after lurking all this time I decided to register since you guys seemed to have accepted me. Those of you who don't know who I am, I'm the guy with the Q45, me and PJ are pretty much related since my girl is his cousin, and I've known cherplex for a long time now when we had 240's. I had a lot of fun hanging out with all of you in AC, and I think I introduced myself to almost all of you. You guys are definetely cool people. I'm looking forward to seeing you all again at the next meet. Maybe by then I'll have a new ringtone. lol
BEENNNN!!!!! What's up man? Glad you decided to join this crazy club of ours. You know you my boy for life now, right???? Welcome to the liveliest forum on Club Lex. I'm sure you know from reading, that we can keep you in stitches from laughing so hard. Feel free to chime in, but remember if you can't take it, don't bring it cause these guys will pull your card LOL!!!!!!! Glad to have met you and see that gangsta Q of yours. Look forward to the next meet I am able to attend. Besides, I still owe you that drink for putting you on blast. LOL!!!! Holla

Hey Soup, just a suggestion, you might want to consider changing title to pics start on pgs 8,9,&10.

Last edited by trukn1; 05-23-06 at 03:03 PM.
Old 05-24-06, 05:46 AM
GREED777
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey everyone, sorry about the late post, things have been pretty hectic since I got home. I had a really great time, it's just a shame it didn't last longer. I'm glad you guys like the Harrisburg idea, I'll start checking in to locations. I don't mind the long trips, it just seemed like Harrisburg was about the same distance from all of us. I'll look through my pics tonight to see if I have any good ones to post that aren't already on here.

tuddy -Very nice to finally meet you.
truckn1 - Tony (Tone Tone) had a blast hanging out with you, that air horn is sick. The LS
is looking great. I let a big bus go in front of me yesterday just for you (LOL).
Hb55047 - It was nice meeting you, I'm sure that trip from batmobile's house to A.C. is one you'll
never forget.
cherplex - Great to finally meet you, to bad it was short lived. Sorry about the car, hopefully it's
out and about again real soon.
batmobile - What can I say Jimmy, it's always a pleasure. From the top notch hospitality at the
house to the shortcuts through West Philly, your quite a host. Btw dinner is on me
next time. Sorry about all the attention I brought to the belt buckle, it was just
something that needed to be done. (LOL)
PJ - Had a really great time, enjoyed the company. We definetly made the most out of
Birch Grove (HA HA). I truly appreciated the offer to, it just worked out better to start
heading back. Oh btw, I finally remembered where I was going with that Benz
discussion, you were saying how all the people you see driving SC's were 90.
I was going to say the same about the E-Class Benz I had. I' m glad I figured that
out, it was really driving me nuts.
Benji - Well, I know you've heard it about a 100 times now, but the car looks fantastic, very
sharp, very clean. Glad to see you joined the forum. Hope to see you again.
Gsoup - Carlos, you know it's always good to see you and Olivia, to bad it was so short this
time. Hope your son is enjoying the RC. I'll be in touch.
gs3power - You are really making me want to go out and get a 300 now. That turbo is
just crazy! It was good meeting you, you truly are a comic.
KevinGS - Glad you made it up, after taking the black cherry for a ride the torque converter is
definetly on the must have list. Let me know a little closer to your Pittsburgh dates
and we'll make plans.
Derrick (D2) - Nice to finally meet you and the Mrs., glad to see she know's what it's all about
now. Good luck with everything along the way! Keep us informed on how
everything is going.
TLW -Good to see you again, although I'm not sure you'll remember seeing any of us.
(LOL) The JP was looking great! There was one guy there who must of taken 50
pictures of your car, he just couldn't get enough.

Hopefully we can do this all again soon. Oh and a big thanks to everyone for treating my wife so nicely and respectfully, she really enjoys coming out to the meets.

Last edited by GREED777; 05-24-06 at 05:52 AM.
Old 05-24-06, 08:43 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what is up with this belt buckle.... Do we have a "Pootie Tang" in our group....well that is alot better than "johnny cakes" as you can see I was bored without the crew.... I am glad everyone made it back in one piece.
Old 05-24-06, 10:26 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

ummm.....
Old 05-24-06, 01:23 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Land sakes Comissioner Gordon!!!!!! Is that the Bat signal????!!!!!!!! No, it's just Batmans belt buckle. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
Old 05-24-06, 01:53 PM
tofu_house
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm sad I missed this meet but I was pretty busy.

The next one in PA I'll try to make. The meet looked like a lot of fun guys.
Old 05-24-06, 02:23 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Dammit my popcorn got too soft now...................chop chop with that vid Soup...
Old 05-24-06, 02:56 PM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

i wish i couldve gone! but i was having a couple of things done on my car that day..i'm def. gonna try to make the next meet..maybe i'll be the only 2is there??

Last edited by CaThaFeR; 05-24-06 at 03:02 PM.
Old 05-24-06, 05:47 PM
GREED777
Lexus Test Driver

Alot of us had the same pics, but I thought I'd post a few that I haven't seen.
Attached Thumbnails NELOC NORTH meets SOUTH/HIN MEET  - AFTERTHOUGHTS/PICS/ ETC.. NEW TEASER-pict1693-small-.jpg  
Old 05-24-06, 05:52 PM
GREED777
Lexus Test Driver

Jimmy, you gotta tell me how you get multiple pictures under one post.
Attached Thumbnails NELOC NORTH meets SOUTH/HIN MEET  - AFTERTHOUGHTS/PICS/ ETC.. NEW TEASER-pict1691-small-.jpg  
Old 05-24-06, 05:53 PM
GREED777
Lexus Test Driver

This is killing me.
Attached Thumbnails NELOC NORTH meets SOUTH/HIN MEET  - AFTERTHOUGHTS/PICS/ ETC.. NEW TEASER-pict1704-small-.jpg  

Quick Reply: NELOC NORTH meets SOUTH/HIN MEET - AFTERTHOUGHTS/PICS/ ETC.. NEW TEASER