NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Street Fury..

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-06, 08:58 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Scout it out since you are the closest to it and see if it is worth our time to do so. You give the thumbs up, we roll NELOC style, thumbs down then we travel a little bit and invade VIP garage. I know for a fact that PJ would be more than happy to see all of us. This is just convenient for us since it is within our local area, not to say that PJ isnt. Scout it and report soldier!!!! LOL!!!!!!
Old 06-06-06, 09:00 AM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bigmalik00
you know... I always said to myself they were putting some horrible rims on those cars..(not to say I have spent a bundle) but some of those rims on Unique could be better....Yes I second the motion... We need to do a drive by Black Smith's NELOC style...with that said..I will wait for the crew before I head up there....Street Fury comes on the G4TV channel(69 in Bmore) on Sunday's at 6pm
Cool, I will add to my DVR for the next show. As many shows of UA I have watched I never see them put HRE, IFORGED or any of the high end rims on the high end cars
Old 06-06-06, 10:54 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default news flash.....

I felt kinda bad that Bmore had a fly shop under my nose....even worse a kartwheel away from my door...so I had to investigate... I know where the shop is... I met the owners and they are cool.. so cool they were going to show me around the shop and show me there projects...because I got love for the crew ... I turned him down.. I didn't want to roll without my crew.... I think he will show us all the same love if we come in together......NELOC is looking pretty good... He confirmed that he would have something for all makes of Lexus. VIP garage, MIDAtlantic, and now Black Smith we should be rolling right! Just let me know when you want to roll.

CSQ860....come on over to the east coast... we got room for you.... and soon to have a shirt....what's up with our shirts..

Last edited by bigmalik00; 06-06-06 at 11:10 AM.
Old 06-06-06, 12:00 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Good deal!!!! We will forgive you for falling short with the fly shop less than a kartwheel away from your door. Understand that your mind was on other things, namely getting your baby back to it's rightful status, club worthy (LOL!!!!) soon to be show worthy. NELOC, I'm taking this as a thumbs up!!!! Let's roll!!!!!! Time for MD,VA,&Pa to represent strong!!!!!! New York, watch out cause we're coming with an attitude!!!!
Old 06-06-06, 12:13 PM
Drocay
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can i join the fun.
Old 06-06-06, 12:41 PM
TTurboPimp
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Ahhh, that explains it......I was with one of my boys today, and Maurice called him asking if CL is where I spent my time.....it must have been from your visit. he has been asking me to bring my TT GS by his shop for a month or two now, maybe this would be a good reason to do so.....get a local meet going up there????
Old 06-06-06, 01:55 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

This sounds like a nice spot for a dc metro neloc meet indeed. Get some more info please whoever........
Old 06-06-06, 06:46 PM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sounds like a good ideal.
Old 06-06-06, 06:55 PM
TTurboPimp
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I talked to Maurice (the owner) this evening, he's definitely into the idea of having a meet there. He said he could possibly get Rockstar to semi sponsor it, but if I have him make the effort to have us there, we gotta show up in full force...it cant be half ***. I said we could do a Saturday afternoon type of thing with a BBQ, get some dogs, burgers, drinks.....mingle and talk cars. Our conversation got cut off.....damn cell phones.....I will follow up with him tomorrow.

The talk of the next NELOC event was supposed to be in the Harrisburg area, would his spot be too far south for the NY, NJ folks? Timonium aint too far off from Harrisburg.......just a thought.
Old 06-06-06, 08:32 PM
hb55047
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i checked on google maps and its about 203 miles and 4 hours from ny. i would be down but since i used to do that trip like every other weekend and have family there but that may be too much for anyone who is going there just for the day. and also that time can fluctuate from 3 and a half hours to 6 hours depending on traffic
Old 06-06-06, 09:17 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

TT, I'm down with that idea, but I think that this really should be a local meet. All members of NELOC are definately welcome to attend, but those coming from the north, like HB55047 said, are going to have a long ride for just an afternoon. Traffic fluctuates terribly and the times he posted are pretty much on point. I say that if anyone from the NY crew wants to make that drive down to MD Timonium to represent NELOC in Force, then they are definately welcome to do so. No hard feeling to anyone who doesn't. As far as the members down here, we need to show the NY crew that they aint the only ones that know how to do it in force. I am definately down for attending this event, however I need plenty of notice on the date, as I drive cross country for a living and schedule flexing is not always the easiest for me. Saturdays work well for me, just may have to flex my schedule around a bit. MD,DC,PA,VA... this is your wake up call. NY been showing us up and now it's time for us to wake up Those who need help with shine, we'll all help out. Let's pull it together to make this happen. Plex!!!! Voice up!!!! We need the local moderator to lead us.
Old 06-06-06, 09:48 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Where the hec is this place in Timonium? Address?
Old 06-07-06, 06:09 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by TTurboPimp
we gotta show up in full force...it cant be half ***
LOL.. Has NELOC every showed up in full force? Over 100 joined, and only 10 to 15 guys on average show up at meets.
Old 06-07-06, 06:46 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by DASHOCKER
LOL.. Has NELOC every showed up in full force? Over 100 joined, and only 10 to 15 guys on average show up at meets.
NELOC has only been official for about 5 mths it's still early in the season give it some time. Some people are now coming out of hibernation any insight you want to give in getting more people to come out would be helpful.
Old 06-07-06, 07:43 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by cherplex
NELOC has only been official for about 5 mths it's still early in the season give it some time. Some people are now coming out of hibernation any insight you want to give in getting more people to come out would be helpful.
Free NELOC stickers if you come out guys j/k Local mini meets that benefit the guys would be helpful. I know many members care about there cars. For instance, the Amsoil meet I had last year benefited a few members. Got them a sweet deal on Amsoil and the Bilstein machine service. Met a few guys for the first time in the process . Folks on this forum are Lexus owners and want information, services, and products that can benefit there ride. The tint meet by GSoup was a good idea as well. We need more meets like this that will entice folks to show up. Those sort of meets are what one would consider "break the ice" meets. I bet you will see more folks attend BBQ's and parking lot get togethers after such meets. Just my 2 cents. I will leave it to the 4 wisemen to come up with the game plans

Quick Reply: Street Fury..