NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Your reflection on NELOC..

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-06, 07:48 AM
DChuka
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DASHOCKER
This Club is built around a community of people with the same interest. Nowhere else will you find so much information and as many enthusiasts as Club Lexus. Their are many personalities on this forum. There is politics and personalities on all forums. As a result, there will be online clashes. That is why we have moderatators on this forum to make the proper judgement call. I believe the crux of the dessention amoung members on Neloc is classic case of envy. Those folks that complained to you Dennis need to have personal talk offline with the individual or individuals they have a gripe with, and resolve their differences. Their are folks that want to participate in the Neloc activities, but are deterred by the online thuggary and immaturity that are demonstrated on some of the threads. The North East forum was never this way. Neloc relatively new, and we need to set a good example for those that want to participate in the festivities. We must lead by example guys.
That pretty much sums it up for me.
Old 06-09-06, 10:36 AM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i havent been a part of NEloc very long but i have to say i love all of you guys!! i went to my first meet at tonafers house and i was a little nervous being the only girl there ,but everyone was so nice and really made me feel welcome!! so i hope everyone can put their differences aside and we can all just get along!
im really looking forward to hitting up some more neloc meets over the summer! and i'll def see you guys next weekend at the f&f meet

-Cathy
Old 06-09-06, 11:04 AM
nyARISTO
Sunroof Surfer

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by CaThaFeR
i havent been a part of NEloc very long but i have to say i love all of you guys!! i went to my first meet at tonafers house and i was a little nervous being the only girl there ,but everyone was so nice and really made me feel welcome!! so i hope everyone can put their differences aside and we can all just get along!
im really looking forward to hitting up some more neloc meets over the summer! and i'll def see you guys next weekend at the f&f meet

-Cathy
Originally Posted by Smitty0881
First off I think the NELOC crew are a great group of guys. From the NY guys: Tony, GSoup, you (OneHoT), algia, ect.) The NJ guys batmobile, Greed,ect. To to local guys, Malik, Plex, PJ, Trukn1. Yall like cousins to me and I just enjoy having fun with everybody. .
whoAA!! whoAA! smitty slow it down there... i dont wanna be like cousins, i kno what happens down south man.... with cousin's they like them too much and they marry them... sooo EASY...LOLLOL hahah smitty u kno u my dogg and ..i ah-uh uhhh well I LOVE U MAN.. ur a big hunka munka man... LOL..

CAt.... What the hell ya gotta do the Tonafer thing for..LOL... This girl is loaded she has 2 houses in east meadow and i just got the word she is buying a bentley GT....

GREAT THREAD Dennis.. by the way.... for future note i will have a BBQ on JULY 15th saturday for NELOC once again for the togetherness of neloc this is6WEEKS NOTICE... mayrland guys and jersey guys i hope u can make it for this...i would like for u guys to make it to this ... Hopefully we will have our shirts by then and giving out by then... again this BBQ will be call THE TOGETHERNESS FOR NELOC...( i kno im gay with words)
Old 06-09-06, 11:29 AM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Originally Posted by nyARISTO
CAt.... What the hell ya gotta do the Tonafer thing for..LOL... This girl is loaded she has 2 houses in east meadow and i just got the word she is buying a bentley GT....
tonafer, HAHA no bentley yet only the gl450 (eta: AUGUST)
Old 06-09-06, 01:02 PM
tuddy
Negative Nancy

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by CaThaFeR
tonafer, HAHA no bentley yet only the gl450 (eta: AUGUST)

so cat you got a sister?
Old 06-09-06, 02:27 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I haven't met her but you can tell she bout dat $$$$. Just look at the Lexus tag. ICED OUT BLING!!!!!!
Ummm,

Your honor , I would like to submit this into evidence!!! LOL

Last edited by trukn1; 06-09-06 at 02:32 PM.
Old 06-09-06, 02:52 PM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Originally Posted by tuddy
so cat you got a sister?
hahahah..nope sorry
Old 06-09-06, 03:26 PM
LexT
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DASHOCKER
I have been on Club Lexus for 2 plus years. I joined this club because I have a passion for cars. I went to my first meet in late 2004 to finally put faces to the screen names. Have to say those that I met for the first time turned out to be great individuals in person. ClubLexus is a resource for you to form friendships with other lexus owners/members.Club Lexus is a place on the Internet where those interested in Lexus vehicles can meet, think about customizing, get ideas, comments and experiences of Lexus owners and future Lexus owners. I am sure the goal is to keep the club going for many years to come. This Club is built around a community of people with the same interest. Nowhere else will you find so much information and as many enthusiasts as Club Lexus. Their are many personalities on this forum. There is politics and personalities on all forums. As a result, there will be online clashes. That is why we have moderatators on this forum to make the proper judgement call. I believe the crux of the dessention amoung members on Neloc is classic case of envy. Those folks that complained to you Dennis need to have personal talk offline with the individual or individuals they have a gripe with, and resolve their differences. Their are folks that want to participate in the Neloc activities, but are deterred by the online thuggary and immaturity that are demonstrated on some of the threads. The North East forum was never this way. Neloc relatively new, and we need to set a good example for those that want to participate in the festivities. We must lead by example guys.

Overall pretty cool crew. Only pleasure knowing you guys so far.
Where are the thugs

Last edited by LexT; 06-09-06 at 03:46 PM.
Old 06-09-06, 03:32 PM
PJ
Lead Lap

NELOC is great... good ppl.

I try to make it to meets that aren't TOO far away. I'm in VA and most meets are a trek, but i try to make it out to them. (speaking of which... i really need to hit up a NY meet this summer).
Old 06-09-06, 07:09 PM
djjt
Lead Lap

haha nice bling on the plate

but yeah, i'm down for another NY wed night meet... just that the weather lately has just been on and off and rain rain rain mostly, its depressing actually... no point in getting a car wash if it rains in 1 or 2 days... even right now... its like flash pouring right now.

HOWEVER, THIS UPCOMING WEDNESDAY SHOULD BE BEAUTIFUL WEATHER!!!!!!!! and the good weather starts on saturday afternoon (tomorrow)

let's plan NELOC meets so people don't complain about how its dying haha

that DJ har har har
Old 06-09-06, 07:29 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Honestly, I never go into the Northeast forum. I thought the NELOC forum was for the mid-atlantic Lexus members, and the NE forum was for the NY and cities-north members. I live in Maryland. Unless I'm visiting NYC or New England, there's no need for me to check the NE forum, no?

I truly thought that maybe only the NY/NJ CL members checked BOTH forums regularly. I thought that anyone north of NY basically used the NE forum, and anyone south of NY used the NELOC.

So anyway, I love the NELOC group. I love all the guys from all the different states (NJ, NY, PA, VA, DC). I mean, we really don't get guys from north of NY for obvious reasons, it's too far.

I think this is still new, and in time it will come together. Maybe Atlantic City HIN will become our annual BIG NELOC event, and then we'll do our others as mini-meets. In time, we'll see.

As for a lack of unity, I have never seen it. But I know that I don't read alot of posts and threads, I just skim. I simply don't have time to read all the threads. So I'll let others comment on that.

In person, we get along fine though.

The NY/NJ/Connecticut area seems to have a ton of Lexuses, so naturally those meets will consistently be the largest, and maybe even the most frequent. Maybe the NY crew of NELOC should host an annual blowout NELOC event in the spring or summer sometime, when all the other NELOC members could invade NYC for a weekend. Just a thought....
Old 06-09-06, 07:42 PM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by LexT

Overall pretty cool crew. Only pleasure knowing you guys so far.
Where are the thugs
Yeah most of the guys are great Taran including yourself. This is Dennis's thread not mine. I just commented based on observation as a Neloc member.
Old 06-09-06, 09:55 PM
ExclusivIS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A Rookie member and new to the NELOC scene but so far everyone's been mad chill and fun to have meets with.Alotta dope cars in the team. Tony's Bbq was hot, and ill be there for the meet next weekend F&F. Ill see Everyone There. peace..
Old 06-10-06, 10:51 AM
nyARISTO
Sunroof Surfer

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by ExclusivIS
with.Alotta dope cars in the team..

Did i miss a word in the thesaurus.. or did WEBSTER himself forgot that word

Brad!! .......lol sorry i mean SAM just how many cars are there

Old 06-11-06, 10:38 PM
ExclusivIS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Tony i think your boy WEBSTERS kinda slacking...he forgot to add that one in 4 ya!!

Quick Reply: Your reflection on NELOC..