NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Tint Shops in MD or VA

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-06, 09:06 AM
D.C.GS430
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by trukn1
Nah, none of that!!!!! World survives on hookups; YOU KNOW!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!This was back in 97 when I moved to Glen Burnie from Reisterstown. State PO-PO's went after the mechanic personally for falsifying state documents, audited every inspection that he had done in the previous 3 years, and fined the shop somewhere in the neighborhood of $20K as a penalty. The shop owner was a friend of mine and that's how I found out what happened. He really didn't have any idea that he had a crooked mechanic on staff, and it eventually cost him his business. I felt terrible, but it wasnt my fault. They were tracked down by the facility number which is listed on the completed repair order for the facility that does the inspection/repair, and the guys signature as being the mechanic who signed off on the work. Guess it just depends on just how much they are willing to pursue an issue.
Naw Trukn1 I didn't mean like that man I was just curious on how they caught up with the shop thats all. Dag so the shop had to close down thats bad. But yeah I do too live by the HOOKUPS.
Old 07-20-06, 12:00 PM
RacerLex
Pole Position

Originally Posted by D.C.GS430
I need a really good tint shop to tint my car in MD or VA can somebody please recommend one thanks

I went to LA Tint in Manassas, VA (they have several locations). They use a plotter to cut and Forumla One brand of tint which is highly rated. I went with the Pinnacle Series. Film fits pretty close to the edge of the window and their shop was very clean (less chances of getting dust bubbles).

www.latint.com

www.formulaone.com
Old 07-20-06, 12:09 PM
D.C.GS430
Pole Position

Originally Posted by RacerLex
I went to LA Tint in Manassas, VA (they have several locations). They use a plotter to cut and Forumla One brand of tint which is highly rated. I went with the Pinnacle Series. Film fits pretty close to the edge of the window and their shop was very clean (less chances of getting dust bubbles).

www.latint.com

www.formulaone.com
hey thanks how much did you pay and do you have any pics