NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Happy Indepedence Day to All

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-06, 12:04 PM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Happy Indepedence Day to All

I wanted wish everyone in ClubLexus/NELOC a Happy 4th July. It's rare that we sit back and think about the freedom we do have and those that go without. I have a very dear friend in a foreign country fighting a war that to some is questionable. My personal views withstanding I do support the troops 100% because I used to be one and could've be just as easily been called up. Hell it was a time when my wife was afraid of being recalled.

Anyway, chatting with him this morning showed me how lucky we are to have been born in this country. He will be home soon and with luck so will all the men and women serving over there. If you think about it, in some countries our club would be seen as a front to government rule. We all would probably be locked up and out properties taken.

I want everyone to have safe holiday.
Old 07-04-06, 02:43 PM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

deep....no comment on the war... I have to be unbias on GOVT issues... you must feel me Nate. I was stationed in Norfolk VA and people were very vocal on issues. Being in the DC area you can't be as vocal..it could cost you your job or worse your life. I hope the gang comes back soon but you must tell all of you family and friends what is in store when you sign that dotted line.
Old 07-04-06, 03:57 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Back at ya, Nate and all. Happy 4th!