NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Thank You NELOC

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-06, 12:59 PM
tuddy
Negative Nancy

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Thank You NELOC

I just wanted to Thank You guys on behalf of my family and me for your kind words and support...My father passed on today around 1 I think...He was brain dead for 9 years due to a bad heart operation and was like this since I was 12...I just want to Thank You guys from the bottom of my heart for being very caring..I just wanted to let you guys know cause to me you guys are distance family to me and we have a bond I think in my eyes...So Thank You NELOC for your support
Old 07-20-06, 01:10 PM
Batmobile
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i think it's safe to say, we know and we feel the same.

hope things get better.
Old 07-20-06, 01:24 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by tuddy
I just wanted to Thank You guys on behalf of my family and me for your kind words and support...My father passed on today around 1 I think...He was brain dead for 9 years due to a bad heart operation and was like this since I was 12...I just want to Thank You guys from the bottom of my heart for being very caring..I just wanted to let you guys know cause to me you guys are distance family to me and we have a bond I think in my eyes...So Thank You NELOC for your support
Cee.. My condolences to you and your family. You know we spoke about this situation in the past and I want to let you know, I'm here for you. If you need anything let me know. I'll give you a call later when I'm out of work, we'll talk more then.
Old 07-20-06, 01:31 PM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Christian I am so sorry to hear the news. We are like brothers here fussing and fighting smiling and crying. Through it all, there is luv. I lost my dad in 1985 of a brain tumor and it was tough for me as a kid. But I persevered thanks to a good support system. Stay strong.
Old 07-20-06, 02:56 PM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hang in there. I know how much it can hurt. Lost my mother 4 years ago to kidney failure. Just keep him in your thoughts. I will say a prayer for you and your family.
Old 07-20-06, 03:24 PM
Curry
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Very sorry to hear about that bro =( You and your family will be in my prayers. Stay up, things will get better.
Old 07-20-06, 03:33 PM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sorry to hear the news.... stay strong for the family and we will stay strong for you.
Old 07-20-06, 05:09 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Sorry to hear about your father my condolences to you and your family.
Old 07-20-06, 05:18 PM
BKzSC400
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

my hopes n paryers goes out to you bro!!
Old 07-20-06, 05:39 PM
PJ
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry to hear about ur loss bro, my condolences go out to you and ur fam. Let us know if there is anything we can do.
Old 07-20-06, 06:46 PM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry to hear about your loss bro. My condolences and prayers are with you and your family. As a NELOC brother you know all you gotta do is say da word and we got you.
Old 07-20-06, 06:57 PM
NORTHSIDE
Driver School Candidate

my thoughts go to you and your family on your loss...best wishes to you guys
Old 07-20-06, 07:11 PM
sc430blue
Lead Lap

My prayers are with you and your family on the passing of your father.
Old 07-20-06, 07:35 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Lost my Mom 3 years ago April...

Tuddy, you know I'm here for you as I said in my PM. Hang in there. Time will heal you, and only time will. Sounds like your Dad had quite a struggle for many years, which had to be tough on the family & friends as well. Sad to hear about such a long ordeal.

But remember, everything is OK in the end. If it's not OK, it's not the end. Believe that. Live that.

Just for you, we're going to have a 'Tuddy's Caravant Meet' before winter. And the meet is going to be centered around driving on America's great roads. What that means is that we're going to get together for the sole purpose of driving our cars. We'll find some great roads in the Pennsylvania mountains, and have at it. All day. Caravaning all day. We used to do this when I was in the Z car club years ago, and they were fun as he11. Very exhilirating. We stopped for lunch, dinner, gas, bathroom breaks and pictures. We found a cheap hotel to lay our heads in the mountains....slept, woke, had breakfast, drove some more, and then headed home. We had a blast. The BMW club does this often too.

We will too.

Maybe we'll do it in the early fall, like October before winter hits. Stay tuned. I will set one of these up.

Last edited by KevinGS; 07-20-06 at 07:55 PM.
Old 07-20-06, 07:51 PM
GREED777
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My condolences to you and your family. Keep your head up Chris, he will always be with you in spirit. Sounds like it was a long hard struggle, take care of yourself.

Quick Reply: Thank You NELOC