NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Nelocfest #2 N/M/S - 7/22 - Harrisburg, PA- Afterthoughts, photos/video..etc

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-06, 01:32 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

yup mcelligott...

Smitty here's some info.. I don't know if you have..
http://my.is/forums/archive/index.php/t-143421.html
camry supercharger..
http://camry.gibson99.com/camry/95se/

Last edited by GSoup; 07-27-06 at 02:09 PM.
Old 07-27-06, 02:24 PM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cherplex
FOR SMITTY----->

That's just wrong!
Old 07-28-06, 01:33 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am telling you.... I wouldn't put my pink slip up against the ES... he got something under there.... I know it real talk... he is just keeping quiet.. don't try him....
Old 07-28-06, 03:41 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I am telling you.... I wouldn't put my pink slip up against the ES... he got something under there.... I know it real talk... he is just keeping quiet.. don't try him....
I dont know what you're talking about. I dont even know how to change the oil on my car let alone mess with anything under the hood. Besides the only thing I got under my hood is the HID stuff I put in yesterday. Thanks Cherp for the help. They look good too. I'll post pics soon.
Old 07-28-06, 07:33 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by bigmalik00
I'll take em'. I ain't scared!!!! That ES is one powerful underdog though, I will admit that. But I gotta teach this youngsta some respect.!!!! LOL!!!!
Old 07-28-06, 10:24 PM
GREED777
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default New Video !!!

Ok now keep in mind this is only a rough draft of SOME of the ROLLING footage. I have more, but it's taking me a while to weed through all of the footage. On top of that my computer has not been cooperating with me on this project. Cherp, I know you requested classical music but we needed something with a beat to, so I hope this works. Still alot of editing to be done, but after working on this for as long as I have, I feel I should at least post something.

http://media.putfile.com/NELOCHB
Old 07-28-06, 10:34 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by GREED777
Ok now keep in mind this is only a rough draft of SOME of the ROLLING footage. I have more, but it's taking me a while to weed through all of the footage. On top of that my computer has not been cooperating with me on this project. Cherp, I know you requested classical music but we needed something with a beat to, so I hope this works. Still alot of editing to be done, but after working on this for as long as I have, I feel I should at least post something.

http://media.putfile.com/NELOCHB

Very well put together I likes...............
Old 07-28-06, 11:04 PM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

looks great craig
Old 07-29-06, 12:13 AM
tuddy
Negative Nancy

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Good stuff, Good stuff lol

Was I the only one who noticed the 2 old ladies at the end walking by? lol good job craig
Old 07-29-06, 12:27 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Wait a minute,,sniff,,,,,hol on,,,,sniff sniff,,,1 second,,,, sniff sniff snifff,,,,,, I'm having a moment here,,,,,, ,,,,, my LS finally got some official coverage . I'm just so proud right now. Look out yall, a star is born. LOL!!!!!!
Great job Craig, as usual, konw you had a tough time editing with all of the different video formats. Oh and BTW, music from Fall of the Roman empire,,nice touch especially since the music ties in with the architecture in the fountain. LOL!!!!!

Tuddy, you were not the only one who saw those 2 old ladies. They not only were there, but actually stopped in their tracks and just hovered there the entire time we were there. Hey, guess they were looking for their sugar daddy as well. LOL!!!!!!
Old 07-29-06, 05:59 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I know what you mean Trukn1. Da ES got some love. It almost made the ES look fast when I pulled off. Eventhough I got da smiley going on dont sleep on da ES. That message was especially sent out to that LS. Anytime u want it we ready.
Craig again good job bro. Now to get your wife to start hookin up the ES. We need more LS eaters. lol. Just messin with you Trukn1.
Old 07-29-06, 07:39 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

You want some, come get some, and when this 14 year old car beats up on you, bragging right are mine. Either way I got nothing to lose. If you win, oh well, the LS is 14 years old. When you lose, DAMNNNN YOU GOT STEPPED ON BY AN OG LS!!!!!! Either way, the LS rep is intact. LOL!!!! That ES is faster off the start than mine, agreed. But theonly thing that ES is gonna be eating is my exhaust at the finish as I glide past you and still have pedal left. LOL!! LS eaters indeed. Ya better remember, you haven't converted to the GS or ths SC yet. Not ot mention, you running out of mods for that ES of yours without it being overdone and so I heard talks from you of converting over to,,,,,,,,AN LS!!!!!!!!
Old 07-29-06, 10:08 AM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

NICE VERY NICE

I posted and extended video in the GS forum. But I will repost here. Now, I don't really listen to hip hop or rap. So it took awhile to find some songs on the net. Because I don't have many. Except Will Smith (He's my hero). Anyway I going to repost here. My next video will be more jazzy or maybe Heavy Metal. Loves me some Metallica. Here goes nothing. Also to keep the bytes under the 100mb required had to take some liberties with the quality. But anyone who may want the Original drop me a line and I can send it FTP. The jitterness comes from the sites encoding technic, not my doing.

Extended Video
Old 07-29-06, 01:55 PM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh... the Extended version is sweet... this is getting huge...I love all the coverage..
Old 07-29-06, 02:25 PM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

haha..bling bling said the cat..i love it! awesome video nate

Quick Reply: Nelocfest #2 N/M/S - 7/22 - Harrisburg, PA- Afterthoughts, photos/video..etc