NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Thank You to the NELOC brotherhood!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-06, 12:32 PM
Rising_Sun
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DASHOCKER
LOL, that looks like a scene from pinks. Are one of us GS guys going to claim an SC? I have room in my driveway

Trukn1 gave me the a@@ whoppin.... So the SC goes to the LS guy....

NOT!
Old 07-27-06, 03:45 PM
hb55047
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

good to hear everything worked out
Old 07-27-06, 06:48 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The Power of NELOC was in full effect post-Harrisburg meet.

When my crappy Allstate Motor Club wouldn't come through on a Sunday afternoon to tow Todd's car, Trukn went into action. He called his man up, who got in his truck like 60 miles way and then drove to Trukn's OTHER friend's house many more miles away to pick up the trailer in his Dodge pickup and then came all the way and met us in Pennsylvania to tow Todd to PJ's shop...which was like SEVENTY miles away at least.

And then he was at PJ's shop working on his car 'til WEDNESDAY.

What would Rising Sun have done without Trukn and PJ, we'll never know. Talk about brotherhood......
Old 07-27-06, 08:29 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Without the help of networking, none of what happened would have been possible. I am truly blessed to have such good friends that are willing to help with a situation that I am involved with. My friend Alphonso Whitworth got ahold of me on the phone, and then went into action. He drove his Dodge Dakota from Baltimore,Md all the way to Pennsylvania near Peach Bottom Power Plant in the eastern part of PA to retrieve the trailer from a friend of his. Then he proceeded to our location to assist us in removing Todd's car from the side of the road. Kevin, I want to thank you again for the last minute Parts America run to get me the straps to secure the car after I discovered that there was not enough to secure the car to the trailer. Fonzo also helped us to push Todds' car onto the trailer and then, flanked by something like 5 Lexus', drove Todd's car all the way to PJ's shop for repair. After all was said and done we then drove the trailer all the way back to where it was borrowed from. We didn't get back home until 2:30 in the morning. I'm just truly blessed to have friends who are willing to help just because I might need a hand. We gotta take care of family, and after all, I consider you all my family.
Old 07-27-06, 08:30 PM
nysupraman
Racer

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

damn todd late in on the action, sorry for what happened , but im sure you'll get her back to better than ever . im fairly new to the game, but your right from what i've seen so far some of these guys on NELOC are like brothers. gluck with gettin her back on the road, i might stop in sometime....
Old 07-27-06, 09:04 PM
djjt
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

forget AAA stickers

we got NELOC decals hahaha
Old 07-27-06, 09:37 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

LOL, NELOC DECALS!!!!! That's some funny ish. By the way, does anyone have a NELOC decal that thay are willing to part with? Already have my Club Lex ones.
Old 07-27-06, 10:02 PM
djjt
Lead Lap

same here, i need the NELOC decal
Old 07-28-06, 03:50 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yeah I think we all need NELOC decals. Cuz da ES needs them too.

Its good to know NELOC is a nice brother and sister hood (Cant 4get about Cat and the rest of the NELOC ladies ) With that being said if anyone has a problem with someone just holla at me I got your back. And if you really really got a problem with a person and you need them taken care of for a small fee we can........SIKE. I'm just playin. That is if you really want to pay.
Old 07-28-06, 05:11 AM
PJ
Lead Lap

My old roomate can cut us stickers, let me know how many we need and what colors. I'll try to get a price.
Old 08-01-06, 11:00 AM
SimplyZBes
Masterhater

Default SimplyZBes

kar·ma ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kärm)
n.
  1. Hinduism & Buddhism. The total effect of a person's actions and conduct during the successive phases of the person's existence, regarded as determining the person's destiny.
  2. Fate; destiny.
  3. Informal. A distinctive aura, atmosphere, or feeling: There's bad karma around the house today.
Old 08-01-06, 12:17 PM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Without the help of networking, none of what happened would have been possible. I am truly blessed to have such good friends that are willing to help with a situation that I am involved with. My friend Alphonso Whitworth got ahold of me on the phone, and then went into action. He drove his Dodge Dakota from Baltimore,Md all the way to Pennsylvania near Peach Bottom Power Plant in the eastern part of PA to retrieve the trailer from a friend of his. Then he proceeded to our location to assist us in removing Todd's car from the side of the road. Kevin, I want to thank you again for the last minute Parts America run to get me the straps to secure the car after I discovered that there was not enough to secure the car to the trailer. Fonzo also helped us to push Todds' car onto the trailer and then, flanked by something like 5 Lexus', drove Todd's car all the way to PJ's shop for repair. After all was said and done we then drove the trailer all the way back to where it was borrowed from. We didn't get back home until 2:30 in the morning. I'm just truly blessed to have friends who are willing to help just because I might need a hand. We gotta take care of family, and after all, I consider you all my family.
Damn Trukn1, got me over here all misty eyed.......
Old 08-01-06, 05:48 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Originally Posted by oohpapi44
Damn Trukn1, got me over here all misty eyed.......
LOL!!!! imagine that. A truck driver who is human too.....what is this world coming too. LOL!!!!