NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Possible NJ Meet

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-06, 03:56 PM
nism0
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Possible NJ Meet

I think we should have an NJ meet. I don't think there have been an NJ meets. If there is an interest for an NJ meet, i think we can have it at my friends shop in Old Bridge NJ. The shop is located around the corner from the east coast Greddy warehouse in Old Bridge. It's almost like a warehouse type complex so there is plenty of parking to hold the meet. I have attached some pics of the parking lot below.

As you can see there is plenty of room to hold lots of cars. There is parking on both the front and rear of the building. I was thinking about having it sometime late September or early October. Let me know if there is an interest.
Old 08-05-06, 04:10 PM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Received 432 Likes on 300 Posts

Old Bridge isn't far from NY either, so I'm sure some NY members would be down for throwing their wallet at the tolls to show up. I might hop down too from Long Island and throw my life savings at two toll booths I can't believe I spent $18 in tolls today just to make two trips in and out of NYC, why's the 59th bridge gotta be so far uptown
Old 08-05-06, 04:34 PM
nism0
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NYLexSC
Old Bridge isn't far from NY either, so I'm sure some NY members would be down for throwing their wallet at the tolls to show up. I might hop down too from Long Island and throw my life savings at two toll booths I can't believe I spent $18 in tolls today just to make two trips in and out of NYC, why's the 59th bridge gotta be so far uptown
Damn thats alot on tolls. Everyone is more than welcome to come. I'm hoping that we can have a big turnout.
Old 08-05-06, 08:02 PM
Stefwilli
Wheel Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just set the date, I'm sure all the neloc guys can come out. FYI sunday dates seem to work out the best.