NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Driven-Addictions Grand Opening Meet

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-06, 08:06 AM
nism0
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There were a lot of trucks there. Half of the parking lot was just trucks. I guess there wasn’t enough interest.

Originally Posted by mkorsu
CRAP!!!! This is the price I pay for taking a break from CL for a bit. Never saw this thread!

NJ Neloc meet there soon??
We will be holding more meets there next year. Unless we can get enough NELOC members that want to have a meet there this year.

Originally Posted by MrMark
Did you drive a black SC ..... I passed one that made a U-Turn and came back to the show lot. I had my silver JP M45. My car definately did not belong at that show. One and a half hour drive to stay at a show for 20 minutes....at least it was a nice day
I saw your silver JP M45 for the little while that you were there and I must say it is an amazing car. Sorry you didn’t have a good time.

Originally Posted by DChuka
My SC is dark purple. If the one you saw had the top down when I made the u-turn, it was probably me! I spent about the same amount of time as you--like you said-it was a nice day!

Doug
I also saw your car parked in the back, and i must say that i love that color.

Thanks to everyone for stopping by. Maybe next time we can get more people from Clublexus.

Last edited by nism0; 10-17-06 at 08:25 AM.
Old 10-17-06, 08:17 AM
DChuka
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey NismO,
Don't apologize! Speaking for myself, I didn't have a bad time. I got a kick out of seeing the trucks, it's just that it's not what I would spend a beautiful afternoon doing!

I DID enjoy watching the burger girl lean over the grill though!

Oh and thanks on the compliment for the color. As soon as I saw it, I wanted it!
Old 10-17-06, 09:02 PM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

It's not that we didn't have a nice time.....it's just a little different than what I expected. We hung out with the IC guys and I actually may have made a sale to the guy with the Benz!!!

Hopefully subsequent meets will have more CL cars....trucks are nice to look at, just not my cup of java..... Oh, DChuka.....it was you, but I already made the left turn.... I really wanted to check out the car.