NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Lexfest '06

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-06, 07:08 PM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by trukn1
Man, Sam I am surprised that you could even drive with as many pics as you snapped off. Great pics and coverage, even though I suspect a littlle IS biasness (LOLl!!!) See, out of all of the Lexus' there, why did the cops have to pick on the black one to pull over (sensing conspiracy. LMAO!!!!) Too bad Stef got pulled and those shots will never let him forget it. Looks like great time was had by all. I know I been on the road too much b/c I could identify every stretch of the highway from the shots down to the state and even mile marker. Great shots!!!!

lol..tony thats not sam..sam is ExclusivIS...not ElusiveIS lmao
Old 10-02-06, 07:59 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by B.Diddy
^^^ So i heard Stefwilli holla'ed at me at 10AM this morning still in ATL
LOL damn guy still hasn't gotten back!! He had Friday and Monday off so please feel free to email and AIM the hell out of him tomorrow for quotes on 1pc staggered wheels! LOL
Old 10-02-06, 08:54 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm home!

Lexfest '06 Highlights:

*Sharing some quality time with another Black Cherry soulmate, Lexism, since he’s had an especially rough time recently (Smitty, much props for sending the flowers…Lexism really appreciated that)

*Hanging out with Stef and his smokin’ LS (those rims are sick)

*Going to Dave’s house in Charlotte, and seeing how great of an interior decorator he is: you think his GS is nice?...the mini-theatre in his basement is even sweeter

*Club-hoppin' with 1Sick & Stef (and 3 car loads of girls) on Saturday night in Downtown ATL, and well into the morning…I got to bed at 7am!

*Beautiful weather all weekend!

*Being on the infield at Road Atlanta for a MAJOR race…the Petite LeMans. We were right across from the Ferrarris, and down the road were the Porsches. I went over and just drooled over all the 911s. The place was packed...and our Lexuses got a lot of compliments from people walking past, many coming over and taking pictures

*The caravan from the hotel to Road Atlanta was a major highlight…because it was our largest caravan all weekend. And I got to witness a total sleeper IS surprise a Porsche GT2 in traffic, as their speeds approached, well, lets just say well into triple digits!...It was crazy. Stef ended up doing…well, let’s just say he went REALLY fast to catch up to the IS and Porsche....faster than any LS should go in heavy traffic. Basically, the caravan up I85 to Road Atlanta consisted of about 35-40 Lexuses blocking all four lanes of traffic at times as some people were getting rolling footage and taking pictures...and then we flew up I85 doing "you-WILL-go-directly-to-jail-if-any-cop-sees-you" MPH. We got soooo lucky. (Our luck almost ran out too, because one of those cars we whizzed by called 9-1-1, and we later heard that a few exits up cops were 'gathering' and setting up a speed trap just for us on I85. We exited for Road Atlanta JUST in time. Whew!)

Many more details and more highlights to come later…gotta unpack!

Lexfest returning North next year, so y'all get ready...

Last edited by KevinGS; 10-02-06 at 09:54 PM.
Old 10-02-06, 08:58 PM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

did i hear....AC next year???
I'M READY!!
Old 10-02-06, 10:10 PM
tuddy
Negative Nancy

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Guys we def have to go next year...Im really upset I couldnt make it

def have to make it next year...
Old 10-03-06, 07:07 AM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

KevinGS.... your CD is BANGING! Yeah that I85 run was crazy. I'd love to see some more Turbo GS's Lets hope for a more badass turnout next year.

Lets not base any of our future Lexfest plans on TeamLexus. Lets base our annual meet on the enthusiasm of our members. I think once we all get together we can have a great time.

Again, it was awesome and I am looking forward to future events
Old 10-03-06, 08:52 AM
LexFather

^^^ So i heard Stefwilli holla'ed at me at 10AM this morning still in ATL
Lets just say what started Saturday finally closed on Monday .... lmao...

We had a BLAST!! Here are 3 (out the like 12)of the ladies we were with (the first is my cousin so cut the "I'd do her" comments to yourself damnit)
Attached Thumbnails Lexfest '06-valeskajoyedra.jpg  
Old 10-03-06, 08:53 AM
LexFather

Originally Posted by D2-AUTOSPORT
LOL damn guy still hasn't gotten back!! He had Friday and Monday off so please feel free to email and AIM the hell out of him tomorrow for quotes on 1pc staggered wheels! LOL
He was in good hams, I meant hands
Old 10-03-06, 08:54 AM
nyARISTO
Sunroof Surfer

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

ummm... ahhhhh.... ummmm ... welllll... ahhh ... wait whaa....
Old 10-03-06, 08:55 AM
LexFather

Originally Posted by KevinGS
I'm home!

Lexfest '06 Highlights:

*Sharing some quality time with another Black Cherry soulmate, Lexism, since he’s had an especially rough time recently (Smitty, much props for sending the flowers…Lexism really appreciated that)

*Hanging out with Stef and his smokin’ LS (those rims are sick)

*Going to Dave’s house in Charlotte, and seeing how great of an interior decorator he is: you think his GS is nice?...the mini-theatre in his basement is even sweeter

*Club-hoppin' with 1Sick & Stef (and 3 car loads of girls) on Saturday night in Downtown ATL, and well into the morning…I got to bed at 7am!

*Beautiful weather all weekend!

*Being on the infield at Road Atlanta for a MAJOR race…the Petite LeMans. We were right across from the Ferrarris, and down the road were the Porsches. I went over and just drooled over all the 911s. The place was packed...and our Lexuses got a lot of compliments from people walking past, many coming over and taking pictures

*The caravan from the hotel to Road Atlanta was a major highlight…because it was our largest caravan all weekend. And I got to witness a total sleeper IS surprise a Porsche GT2 in traffic, as their speeds approached, well, lets just say well into triple digits!...It was crazy. Stef ended up doing…well, let’s just say he went REALLY fast to catch up to the IS and Porsche....faster than any LS should go in heavy traffic. Basically, the caravan up I85 to Road Atlanta consisted of about 35-40 Lexuses blocking all four lanes of traffic at times as some people were getting rolling footage and taking pictures...and then we flew up I85 doing "you-WILL-go-directly-to-jail-if-any-cop-sees-you" MPH. We got soooo lucky. (Our luck almost ran out too, because one of those cars we whizzed by called 9-1-1, and we later heard that a few exits up cops were 'gathering' and setting up a speed trap just for us on I85. We exited for Road Atlanta JUST in time. Whew!)

Many more details and more highlights to come later…gotta unpack!

Lexfest returning North next year, so y'all get ready...

Great write-up, it was great kicking it! Man, when I was like "you gonna be at the hotel lobby at 10am" you gave me this look like "NO WAY IN HELL"

hahahahahhaha
Old 10-03-06, 08:55 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

I definately missed out there's always next year.
Old 10-03-06, 08:56 AM
LexFather

KevinGS.... your CD is BANGING! Yeah that I85 run was crazy. I'd love to see some more Turbo GS's Lets hope for a more badass turnout next year.

Lets not base any of our future Lexfest plans on TeamLexus. Lets base our annual meet on the enthusiasm of our members. I think once we all get together we can have a great time.

Again, it was awesome and I am looking forward to future events
I agree with you here.

And yes, I love the CD as well, great mix Kevin!
Old 10-03-06, 09:01 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 301 Likes on 181 Posts

"TeamLexus" no longer exists as an entity, so future LexFest's can't be based around them anyway.
Old 10-03-06, 09:53 AM
nyARISTO
Sunroof Surfer

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by cherplex
I definately missed out there's always next year.

***Cough coughh**** ahhhemm...... new york/jersery area hopefully
Old 10-03-06, 09:54 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Yessir we gonna shut it down.

Quick Reply: Lexfest '06