NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Lexfest '06

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-06, 04:02 PM
LexFather

http://my.is/forums/showthread.php?t=307968

Steph, you getting some love on IS.net....
Old 10-03-06, 06:27 PM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, I had forgotten it was this weekend. I see Kevin GS is cheating on me with another Black Cherry GS. Sweet pics. I didn't see many SC oh, well my GS's was well represented. Where next years be? AC I hope. Might have my 3rd Lexus By then. Or a Chevy Cavalier. Great Job by All. My baby is sick in the garage. Work huges dent in my rim excately 3 weeks after getting them out the rim shop. I am not a happy camper. Might need someone from the Maryland crew to help me take the back to the shop. Anyway ***POST MORE PICS***especially of the Atlanta Hotties I hear so much about.
Old 10-03-06, 07:39 PM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DAMN...... 1Sicklex, Steph couldnt call a brotha

And to all the nay-sayers crying about the "long" drive.... it was fun as hell with a lot of cars. I didnt even feel the time. To busy checking out everyones rides as we passed eachother back & forth.
Old 10-03-06, 08:35 PM
Stefwilli
Wheel Vendor

Lexfest was great, you all missed a great weekend.

Yes that's me getting love from the GA-PD taking a ticket for blocking traffic so everyone could go. Then on the way home I got stopped again by the GA-PD for my tint. Not one but two cops felt they needed to pull me over because they said they couldn't see me. They turned out to be cool once they fell in love with the car and all its goodies and i.c.e, they let me go .

Next year is going to be even better.
Now as far as the ladies go, 1sicklex is not his name anymore, I say 1oldG is his name. Mike had about 12 pretty girls with him before the night was out, now thats a P I M P.

Bigg shout to Bdiddy(Rich) and KevinGS, these guys are a blast to chill with. We gotta do it again. BTW, Kevin is the man when it comes to picking up the ladies in his cherry red GS.
Old 10-03-06, 08:42 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by B.Diddy
And to all the nay-sayers crying about the "long" drive.... it was fun as hell with a lot of cars. I didnt even feel the time. To busy checking out everyones rides as we passed eachother back & forth.
I once drove to FL and it was same type of thing, it seemed to pass alot quicker than I thought it would.
Old 10-03-06, 11:19 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by B.Diddy
DAMN...... 1Sicklex, Steph couldnt call a brotha

All I can say to this point is,,Welcome to my World!!!! There are times, depending on what I am running when I make this trip 2-3 times a week. LOL!!! The time truly does pass by very quickly.
Old 10-04-06, 08:33 AM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Damn, got home, and hit the ground running...been busy.

Atlantic City is a possibility for '07, Dave said.

Thanks for the feedback on the CD, 1Sick and Diddy. I know my mixes are crazy, and definitely "different".

Yes, 1Sick, the crew of girls I was with had me laughing, especially Javon. They were trying to be all sexy and cool, but they were really just nerds in tight clothing...and I called them on it too. They were all grad students at U of GA, and two of them were on PhD paths. Damn geeks! LOL
Old 10-04-06, 08:38 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 314 Likes on 192 Posts

Originally Posted by KevinGS
That would be cool - it is less than 10 hours from Canada.
Old 10-04-06, 11:29 AM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Geeks has changed since my days. Told my wife that we will have to get divorced for about 2 weeks. So I can go to atlanta.
Old 10-04-06, 11:42 AM
DriftNsc3
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KevinGS
Thats not kool! Thats around 1300 miles from my house, O well looks like we southern people better start planning a convoy to go up north!
Old 10-04-06, 12:06 PM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

I also mentioned the Formula1 Race in Indy in June for a possible Lexfest venue.

just all thoughts right now..... we got a LOT of time to plan 07
Old 10-04-06, 12:43 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,287 Likes on 1,393 Posts

Lexfest 2007 will go back north.

We've got a number of potential venues to investigate... some related to motorsports, others unrelated. The same criteria that we've used in past meets will be applied... 1) need to be able to get a critical mass of local participants 2) needs to be safe for our people and cars, 3) needs to have a specific event or location of interest as a draw.

Stay tuned over the holidays and early in the year for the location and events to be announced
Old 10-04-06, 02:12 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Lexfest 2007 will go back north.

We've got a number of potential venues to investigate... some related to motorsports, others unrelated. The same criteria that we've used in past meets will be applied... 1) need to be able to get a critical mass of local participants 2) needs to be safe for our people and cars, 3) needs to have a specific event or location of interest as a draw.

Stay tuned over the holidays and early in the year for the location and events to be announced
Which means we will be the host regional group, NELOC, so get ready. All hands on deck! We gotta make it special, so start thinking of some cool ideas for all the out-of-towners.
Old 10-05-06, 03:57 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

off the subject... any more footage...maybe more nerds in tight clothes?
Old 10-05-06, 11:35 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Man I'm mad I missed it. Pictures look great but I do have one issue. WHERE ARE THE ES's?!?!? I didnt see one in any of the pictures. Dont worry I'll be there in 07. I'm about to go from anikan skywalker to Darth Vadar.