NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

The official NELOC BMore Aftermath thread*PIX*56K go look at Saw III

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-06, 07:27 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Cherp nice pics. Again, I'm happy everyone had a good time. Can't wait til the next one.
Old 10-29-06, 07:43 AM
Adam2562
Lexus Champion

wow th meet was great... PJ i think you showed up as i was leaving... i left a lil earlier due to my gf not feeling too well either.. (we were out the night b4 drinking lol) i'e got many great pics i'm gonna load ..

JoeC my name is Adam... i realised i left w/o saying by sry bout that..
Old 10-29-06, 07:45 AM
Joe C
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Adam2562
JoeC my name is Adam... i realised i left w/o saying by sry bout that..
It's cool man, but definitely let me know about it. Nice to meet ya buddy
Old 10-29-06, 07:45 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 305 Likes on 184 Posts

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I wish I lived nearby so that I could come out too.

Those pics bring back lots of pleasant memories of LexFest05
Originally Posted by Apex84
Hey Cherp nice pics. Again, I'm happy everyone had a good time. Can't wait til the next one.
Hey Leroy, I thought TeamLexus was no more? Good to see you still posting here man.

Thanks again for the tires I won last year!
Old 10-29-06, 08:12 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Hameed
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I wish I lived nearby so that I could come out too.

Those pics bring back lots of pleasant memories of LexFest05
Hey Leroy, I thought TeamLexus was no more? Good to see you still posting here man.

Thanks again for the tires I won last year!
There may not be anymore Team Lexus, but I'm an enthusiast 1st. But if given the opportunity to have a good time with my CL community I'm down.
Old 10-29-06, 08:17 AM
Batmobile
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey to everyone... it was good seeing the usual... i had fun like always... i was a bit dissapointed though... there were some that left early that i didn't really get a chance to say hi to. Sort of also my fault too coming late... but there's always a next time....
Old 10-29-06, 08:24 AM
VIPGarage
Driver School Candidate

i had an awesome time. I got to meet a lot of new faces and see some good friends. D&B's was a great time too, damn Real Sports machine was some whack bull****. (still bitter)
Old 10-29-06, 08:57 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by VIPGarage
i had an awesome time. I got to meet a lot of new faces and see some good friends. D&B's was a great time too, damn Real Sports machine was some whack bull****. (still bitter)
I wish I knew your guys were going to D&Bs, I would have tagged
Old 10-29-06, 09:02 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Well due to certain circumstances... it sucked that I got there so late. I basically missed the whole meet but a NELOC bro needed help.

Either way good to see my NELOC peeps as always and I missed out on meeting some of the other members i guess next time.

Leroy thanks for the hospitality and for everything
Old 10-29-06, 09:11 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

After we left Little Havana, we cruised around downtown for a minute ands caused some small fits of hysteria, DEFINATELY alot of looks in our direction as there were close to 10 to 15 of us all cruising slow and not letting ANYBODY cut in the line. Nice tight formation and with the cars looking clean, excellent presentation. Once we hit Camden Yards, Soup hope all went well with your trip home and that the problem with you rims gets resolved soon, we pretty much just gave directions to those who were headed both north and South and just headed to D&B to chill; nothing big. There we met up with Stef and Cat, who were staying at the hotel across the parking lot from Arundel Mills. After that, things disappated from there. Some went shopping, others went into D&B to plkay a few games and watch the big screen tv. Overall, excellent meet, and BTW does ANYONE have the pics of Stef pulling a burnout as him and Cat were leaving Team Lex?? Yes, an LS pulling burnouts!!!! Totally floored me!!! LOL!!! Still processing the little pics I have, battery went dead, will post up by this evening. Also, to our NELOC brotha who experienced some technical difficulties on the way down from NY, hope all goes well and that the ride will be once again find it's life.

Last edited by trukn1; 10-29-06 at 09:14 AM.
Old 10-29-06, 09:12 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by GSoup
Well due to certain circumstances... it sucked that I got there so late. I basically missed the whole meet but a NELOC bro needed help.

Either way good to see my NELOC peeps as always and I missed out on meeting some of the other members i guess next time.

Leroy thanks for the hospitality and for everything
Anytime man
Old 10-29-06, 09:47 AM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Soup, what happened? What did i miss guys? Besides a great meet and driving in ****y weather?

And does anyone have pictures of the whole crew driving around in tight formation? Ied like to see this!

Originally Posted by trukn1
Yes, an LS pulling burnouts!!!! Totally floored me!!! LOL!!!
Everyday occurance for me. If i saw someone else doing it i would be like, "oh thats what it looks like when i do that, ok cool."

left both of these at my school in the LS and then decided to come back with the LX so i wouldnt get in trouble and take a picture.
Attached Thumbnails The official NELOC BMore Aftermath thread*PIX*56K go look at Saw III-90695501061_3300_3.jpg  
Old 10-29-06, 10:52 AM
NovaIS350
Lexus Test Driver

So when are we going to see that video?...The person with the black cherry GS on iForged wheels was video taping (sorry forgot your name).
Old 10-29-06, 11:10 AM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great seeing everyone again...Team Lexus was a blast! here are a few pics i snapped in the short time I was there

Old 10-29-06, 11:22 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Ok, here are some of the pics that I took from the meet,,

Quick Reply: The official NELOC BMore Aftermath thread*PIX*56K go look at Saw III