DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

We had one on Todd's block last year.. Cars could not even make it up his block
Old 11-15-06, 01:18 PM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well...you didnt have the "king off the road" there, the LX470. As long as there are no other cars/poles or what not to hit ill show you whats up. Seen too many people wreck their **** on small streets in the snow...i dont need that.
Old 11-15-06, 02:12 PM
djjt
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey my first time drifting was in my camry LE, a nice V4 banger froom 1995 in an ugly dark green.

i came out of a parking lot playing initial D and my rear came out a little on the damp pavement... then "BING!!" it hit me... what if i ebrake really hard... damn, i was stupid ebrake happy... and then once, i did it in intersection, oversteered, hit a parked car at like 15 mph NOT COOL.

after that, i never did it again... until winter came and i went to college point cinemas at like midnight or past midnight and started e braking around islands in the parking lot when it was snowing. to be honest, i got really good at it, other people started doing it too... and then this impala came up to me with his lights flashing, i thought i was going to get a ticket... the friggin detective told me to do it in reverse... i was like HUH??? you're encouraging me?!?! hahah
Old 11-15-06, 03:08 PM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was drifting once, for 14 hours straight during a large snow storm. Went thru 70+ gallons of gas...but anyways. I was drifting in a parking lot in front of the police station and a SGT in a tahoe pulled up to me and yells, HEY STOP! He pulls up to me and im thinking oh im done. Ya know what he asked me to do? He asks me to drive a lady in a wheelchair to a hotel because there are no taxi's and he cant fit the wheelchair in the truck. LOL was the funniest thing.