Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ok this 1 is where we leaving the parkin lots, sorry i only got 1 pic
Attached Thumbnails NYC Neloc Last Meet for 2006....DEC. 30th-picture-097.jpg  
Old 12-30-06, 10:05 PM
pockyby
Pole Position

ok this is the last 1, is inside my car. well the meet was great meetin other members and seenin all the awesome car was great like the GS's SC's 1LX and alo the IS's., just great love to meet more of the nelco familys and cant wait 4 the next meetssss. well HAPPY NEW YEARS TO Every1
Attached Thumbnails NYC Neloc Last Meet for 2006....DEC. 30th-picture-098.jpg  
Old 12-30-06, 10:12 PM
LuckySeven
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow lots of pics..wells anyways everyone seems so nice...I loved the meet, first time also. Thank you guys for the vinyl decals, I just put 2 of them on right now lol.. thank you Gsoup for introducing and telling me who the club lexus members were...lol

Sorry I had to leave ONCE I got to Outback Steakhouse but I will definitely stay for the whole thing for the next meet.. it was really great and the cruise..weren't we suppose to cruise to Outback..somehow..couple of us here got lost and made many U-turns LOL HAha anyways lots of fun. So, the next meet I hope I get to know everyone better and actually memorize your names LOL.

WHEN IS THE NEXT MEET???????????????????????????????????!
Old 12-30-06, 10:13 PM
nysupraman
Racer

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

had a great time meeting everyone, seeing old faces and being introduced to new ones. keep the pics comin! happy new years to everyone....

whens the nex meet?
Old 12-30-06, 10:34 PM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hugh..u did a great job with the pics

Last edited by CaThaFeR; 12-30-06 at 10:42 PM.
Old 12-30-06, 10:59 PM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

looking good NYC....Kevin didn't tell anyone he was coming up.... Smitty and I almost made the trip....
Old 12-31-06, 01:15 AM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

So nobody has pictures of me trying to hold traffic so everyone can merge? good. Dont document that, thanks haha.

Todd, Alison and Cathy were trying to talk to me as you went speeding by when we were at BC, i just turned and watched you drive by like i was locked on and totally forgot i was talking to them.
Old 12-31-06, 07:26 AM
hb55047
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

had fun as usual everyone
Old 12-31-06, 09:08 AM
Stefwilli
Wheel Vendor

Had a great time chillin with the NELOC guys and gals. NELOC always has great turn outs for these meets, so like everyone else said, when is the next meet?
Old 12-31-06, 10:04 AM
Sleeper97
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here's my pictures from yesterday. I tried to get as many cars before we left but if i missed your car don't worry next time.

Old 12-31-06, 10:12 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Everyone great meet, thanks for letting a "krautburner" roll with you all.
It was just good to chill out with some old and new faces and talk about different hings (mostly cars and my new kid lol)

Cathy- you support D2 so there's no way in hell I wouldn't be there for you. It was good to see you and Alison yesterday, and damn u guys exchange some expensive gifts!

1loudlx - good to finally meet you, sometimes when u finaly meet a CL old timer its like meeting a long lost cousin or something! Lol

Hugh - had a good time hanging out at dinner

JuneIS - nice talking to you bro, the angel eyes are insane in person.

KevinGS - I think you should change your name to "air" because as god as my witness that's what you seem to pop up out of! LOL real good to see you and catch up on things, and as I said man that black cherry is a ***** in person

ONEHOT- my old school CL brother. No one knows where D2 came from but you were there the day my 1st Gen tranny went out back in 2003! Lol I'll never forget you for trying to help me out that day. Still one of my top 5 SC's of all time

Nysupraman - love the color and stance

Risingsun - nice to finally meet you bro, too bad we ran off and left everyone on the way to outback. Me and stefan were just following you and flying we had no idea where the hell the exit was, that's why I was on ur bumper like that! Lol

GSoup - good to talk to another person that can identify with my "father fever" lol Best wishes to you and your family in 2007!

Sleeper97 - your car is just too friggen clean bro, I love it

DASHOCKER - late but still a welcome additon. The car looks sweet after the wetsand and molded lip.
Old 12-31-06, 10:27 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Nice meet looking forward to spring so I can make it up there.
Old 12-31-06, 11:59 AM
Rising_Sun
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What a great meet! Many new members and old friends joined us today!

It's nice to see more 2nd gen IS guys being more active, SC guys are starting to come out of the woods plus GS guys have always had a strong following. May 2007 bring more members and successful meets.

Cathafer- Excuse me.. You left before I... Plus I dont remember you giving a tip to the parking attendant for saving you a parking spot. Arguing with old ladies, mothers and children. I didnt even get a cookie?! You owe me a box of soft choc chip cookies at the next meet.

1loudlx - Blair, thanks for lighting up the parking lot for us. It wasnt like we were noticable. I happy that you were happy with the gift basket. I'll take care of you on your next order.

JuneIS - Freddie, I still havent had the pleasure of going through your entire car. We'll just have to meet up sometime so I can view the awsome sound system of yours.

KevinGS - Kev, as always it's great to see you once again. I'm still waiting for those crabs. We're definately gonna make it happen. As usual your car looks amazing! Black Cherry is an awsome color.

Sleeper 97- Ming, late as usual. Your car looks great! I need another ride.

ONEHOT- Dennis, you definately have 1 of the best looking SC in NELOC. ANy new plans?

GSoup - Carlos, I see you holding it down for the GS crew. When are you raise the bar to the next level. You're falling behind.... Keep up the good work. God bless my friend.

NYARISTO - Tony, we need more presence from the 1Gen GS guys. You're supposed to lead the way for new members. We need to finish your car ASAP.

DASHOCKER - Sean, Where have you been?! Please make an effort to it to more meets, we miss ya buddy.

D2 - Derrick - Damn the 7 is Fyre! You're definately raising the bar for the club. How does a motivated guy get sponsored??? I could use a set of Mayas and a front Wald Lip....

Stefwilli - Stef, I really didnt get to talk to you much this time. But we'll have to get our little.... "run" in the next time I see you. The LS always looks great....
Old 12-31-06, 12:15 PM
Rising_Sun
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Kilo - Kyle, Much thanks for the side markers. IT was a great gesture and I truely appreciate it. Leave your car with me for a weekend and let's get you boosted.

HB88842742748429420942942847427642642742742824942942845753
Hugh - Damn where does the time go? I always seem to see you bet never really get to catch up. You really gotta help me with the Carputer stuff.

NYSUpraman- Z- Dayum, That HOK looks off the chain! You may have a partner in crime soon. Please join us for more meets.

96GTI2.0 - Dave - Thanks for coming all the way from PA to meet us. I hope you got home safe. Please contact me anytime you have any questions. You are a welcome addition to our NELOC family.

2GTSVETTE - It was definately a pleasue to meet you and your Bro. Hopefully we can lurk him into the Lexus family. Did you forget the forget the definition of cruise. At least you didnt get a ticket. We need to see you more often.

Quick Reply: NYC Neloc Last Meet for 2006....DEC. 30th