NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

LEXUS/toyota/scion meet 1/20 palisades mall 1pm

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-07, 05:52 PM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

awesome seeing everyone again..and great to meet you new guys!! i had fun even tho the drive there was chaotic and it was FREEZING out i have a few pics but im on dialup right now so i'll post 'em up tomorrow...

KYLE....where the pics at?! you had all day to post
Old 01-20-07, 05:57 PM
junes IS
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think the mall is to the left. right........ LOL
Old 01-20-07, 05:58 PM
junes IS
Pole Position

iI think the mall is to the left. right..... LOL
Old 01-20-07, 06:01 PM
junes IS
Pole Position

is it this way to home depot to get the shovel....... LOL
Attached Thumbnails LEXUS/toyota/scion meet 1/20 palisades mall 1pm-sam.jpg  
Old 01-20-07, 07:57 PM
MLEE4984
Lead Lap

Wassup All:

It was a great turn out today, only bad thing was the cold weather and the cops that had nothing better to do.

Suggestion for next time there is a caravan, only 1 leader please and try not to stop ALL the traffic.

But any way, here are some pix I took, mostly crap because of the cold weather. Till next time CL/NELOC-ians.

-Mike
Old 01-20-07, 07:58 PM
MLEE4984
Lead Lap

And then there is the wannabe-cop:

Old 01-20-07, 08:36 PM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cbbkrayz
And then there is the wannabe-cop:

worthless is what he is.

Guys, we have got to be more organized when we caravan out to a meet. Today was just terrible. Between people speeding ahead and turning around and everything. If everyone had followed carlos to 95N we would have been golden. Lets try to coordinate everything ahead of time, not just where we will meet. That way we can all get to the meet in force and I wont have to drive around the parking lot with my lights on and have three of the highest paid police officers in the country "waste" their time with me.

Also, from now on if we KNOW we are going to go eat somewhere after a meet, lets make sure we have arrangements. Sure if we just rolled up with 4-6 people it wouldnt be bad, but when you tell people, "30" they freak. I wish i had thought of this prior to the meet, so i could have setup something with chilis or D&B.

All in all, wasnt a bad meet, i only had to pay one toll and thats a first for me. Nice to finally meet you Joe C.

Stef...learn what your car sounds like, i cant believe you didnt notice me revving it.
Carlos...Good to see Charlie had fun, hes pretty funny. Next time you should bring all the kids, hah.
Cathy...Awesome cookies yet again. You have to stop making cookies for everyone now, its not healthy.
Freddy...Good to see your in the same group. May the fun begin.
Tood...Get the brake measurements when you get a chance.

Thanks to everyone for your support while i "wasted" valuable police time and money. LoL! They told me i had to leave because they didnt want me telling my friends they let me off without a ticket. Well, I DIDN'T GET A TICKET. Maybe next time ill be able to keep my truck at the meet a little longer then the first half hour. We need to find somewhere thats sheltered from the freaking wind next time oh lordy.

Oh, and who was it that said they wanted that little Lexus L sticker?
Old 01-20-07, 10:16 PM
2GTSVETTE
Pole Position

It was ME i wanted the little L sticker.. but i forgot my friend has a vinyl cutter so we can make them for free (we just have to get vinyl).. ill make couple and show u guys if you have any designs please send them to me ill make a few of each..
Old 01-20-07, 10:20 PM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

oh ok, your going to take over the sticker department are you? Well get crackin, we need silver NELOC stickers, chrome lexus stickers and a bunch of other things. Get crackin!
Old 01-20-07, 10:35 PM
2GTSVETTE
Pole Position

give me some designs !!!
Old 01-20-07, 10:49 PM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

ill see if i can get teh guy who made the NELOC stickers for me to put them on a flash drive tomorrow.

Are there any more pictures from the meet? I thought Eman said he got a bunch of different angles of the overpaid farm animals sitting behind my truck.
Old 01-20-07, 10:53 PM
hb55047
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

it was good seeing everyone. If they do something like that in warmer weather then maybe i would consider going back. oh yea on the way there something hit my car. It bounced off the hood like it was made out of rubber but i didnt see where it came from. Made scratches down to the primer. The good news is that my motherboard isnt dead. its just the power supply, but the screen is done so i have to replaces that too.
Old 01-20-07, 11:22 PM
Kilo
Instructor

Sounds like another memorable meet with the NELOC crew - sorry I had to bail early and not join in the festivities (although with how cold it was today, my ears are definitely glad that I did not go).

Cathy - Pics will be up WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT DAMMIT!!! BTW - when I honked at you on 20th Ave, why did you open your door to wave at me? Why couldnt you just roll down your window?
Old 01-21-07, 12:22 AM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

cathys silly like that. when did u see her? maybe inside the door was still wet from getting washed n she didn't want to leave streaks.
Old 01-21-07, 06:41 AM
junes IS
Pole Position

I washed my car for nothing. I got dirty right when i got on the highway, what a waste.

Quick Reply: LEXUS/toyota/scion meet 1/20 palisades mall 1pm