NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Megameet like GTG in White Marsh MD! March 18th *PIX START ON PAGE 5*

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-07, 06:40 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Ok i really didn't want to say anything but here we go...

Give me the exact address where everyone is meeting up beforehand so we all arrive together at the meet.

Oh and YES!!! There are some NY'rs rolling down with me
Any other NYC'rs want to roll down with me hit me up and lets get this going.
Old 03-14-07, 08:33 AM
Astinus
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, I helped organize this...thats why its on here and Supraforums (Its down today for some reason) and a few 240sx sites. Theres supposedly prenty of supra guys planning on attending. Not sure about the monthly thing though, we'll probably have another one at some point over the summer, maybe 2! Thanks for the support guys!

Also, for you NYC guys: If you do a mapquest search for "White Marsh, MD" the directions are straight-forward. You basically just take I-95 South until you get to the White Marsh exit (67B), then you just make your first left at the light (Honeygo Blvd.) and then your first right and the park & ride starts 50ft to your right down the incline. Pull in, and head towards the back where all the cars are parked!
Old 03-14-07, 09:24 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Wouldn't be a bad idea for a pre-meet to link MD up with NY and do a NELOC roll in.
Old 03-14-07, 09:28 AM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Astinus, since this seems like a well-planned meet, I am sure that all the details have been ironed out.

So I just want to confirm that the Park&Ride area next to White Marsh Mall is an approved site to have this meet...so that the Baltimore County Police and/or Mall Security won't harass the attendees. I am sure you already have the County's approval to use the Park&Ride....but I just want to make sure, since we have people coming from out-of-town. I'd hate for our NELOC out-of-towners to show up, only to have the meet get broken up after 20 or 30 minutes because the damn Baltimore County cops make us leave. That would suck...

And for all NELOC'ers coming, we probably should have a planned area to park in or meet. Since some will be arriving at various times, we should have a general location to reside in. Any suggestions, Astinus?
Old 03-14-07, 09:31 AM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by oohpapi44
Wouldn't be a bad idea for a pre-meet to link MD up with NY and do a NELOC roll in.
A really good idea. And we could easily meet at the mall or the Ikea, since they are both without sight distance to the Park&Ride meet area.

BradGS will hopefully be coming with his Supra, from Alexandria.

Again, I won't have my car, but I plan to be there...just to shoot the sh@#! with my fellow NELOCers.
Old 03-14-07, 09:53 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by KevinGS
A really good idea. And we could easily meet at the mall or the Ikea, since they are both without sight distance to the Park&Ride meet area.

BradGS will hopefully be coming with his Supra, from Alexandria.

Again, I won't have my car, but I plan to be there...just to shoot the sh@#! with my fellow NELOCers.
(Thinking)

If Kevin's car won't be there, that automatically moves my car up a notch on the totem poll, might be worth making the trip.
Old 03-14-07, 10:32 AM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by oohpapi44
(Thinking)

If Kevin's car won't be there, that automatically moves my car up a notch on the totem poll, might be worth making the trip.
LOL, aint no damn totem polls. Bring yo' azz south for the meet!

Make that trip...
Old 03-15-07, 07:46 AM
Astinus
Rookie

Originally Posted by KevinGS
Astinus, since this seems like a well-planned meet, I am sure that all the details have been ironed out.

So I just want to confirm that the Park&Ride area next to White Marsh Mall is an approved site to have this meet...so that the Baltimore County Police and/or Mall Security won't harass the attendees. I am sure you already have the County's approval to use the Park&Ride....but I just want to make sure, since we have people coming from out-of-town. I'd hate for our NELOC out-of-towners to show up, only to have the meet get broken up after 20 or 30 minutes because the damn Baltimore County cops make us leave. That would suck...

And for all NELOC'ers coming, we probably should have a planned area to park in or meet. Since some will be arriving at various times, we should have a general location to reside in. Any suggestions, Astinus?

The guy who started all this from Evolution M IS a cop, which is why the rules have been stated. That and my father is the shift commander at the Essex precinct and put a note in to the commander at white marsh to leave us alone unless people start acting like *******s. Its nice to have a cool dad.
Old 03-15-07, 08:43 AM
TLe2006
Lexus Champion

astinus, do you have the exact address to white marsh?
Old 03-15-07, 11:55 AM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Astinus
The guy who started all this from Evolution M IS a cop, which is why the rules have been stated. That and my father is the shift commander at the Essex precinct and put a note in to the commander at white marsh to leave us alone unless people start acting like *******s. Its nice to have a cool dad.
Old 03-15-07, 02:22 PM
kwamdoo74
Pole Position

I'll be able to make this meet. I'm gonna start working on the car on Saturday with an oil change and then some seiour cleaning. Should I ask the guys from the Maxima.org DC area to come?
Old 03-15-07, 02:31 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by kwamdoo74
I'll be able to make this meet. I'm gonna start working on the car on Saturday with an oil change and then some seiour cleaning. Should I ask the guys from the Maxima.org DC area to come?
The more the merrier
Old 03-15-07, 02:47 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by Astinus
Oh snap that's good you definately have to hold more of these since the mega meet in VA got shut down early last year. You can make it a charity event and collect a $1 donation from everyone and donate to some charity or something.
Old 03-15-07, 06:15 PM
Astinus
Rookie

Originally Posted by ThoLe
astinus, do you have the exact address to white marsh?
Unfortunately I don't have the EXACT address. The closest thing I could get is the Exxon station thats right next to where the meet is taking place. Here it is:

8485 Honeygo Blvd
Baltimore, MD 2123

Or you can follow my directions stated above, OR mapquest/googlemaps for "white marsh mall, md."
Old 03-15-07, 06:16 PM
Astinus
Rookie

Originally Posted by cherplex
Oh snap that's good you definately have to hold more of these since the mega meet in VA got shut down early last year. You can make it a charity event and collect a $1 donation from everyone and donate to some charity or something.

Liking this idea! Next time we'll have to prearrange for it!

Quick Reply: Megameet like GTG in White Marsh MD! March 18th *PIX START ON PAGE 5*