CaThaFeR
speshul c

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

and a special pic for todd..someone chop "lexus owners club" at the end
Old 03-20-07, 05:54 AM
Batmobile
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

nice pics cat.... your the best i was too lazy to do all of that.

the pic of us on the turning lane... very nice very nice
Old 03-20-07, 05:55 AM
MadCat
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NY/NJ/PA Tri-State Lexus Meet in April 2007

Guys, I have opened my tread about tri-state meet in April 2007, and than Later I have found this thread. I was very impressed that someone could actually set the thing up, and according to pictures, you had a lot of fun. Any enthusiasts for the meet in April?
Old 03-20-07, 06:02 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Batmobile
nah i think she was blowin them at me

i think Apex was blowin them to her from the sidelines though... tryina mess up my game.

this is a nice picture.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Damn that whole thing was funny. But you can't say I was the only one.

Like the new sig by the way.
Old 03-20-07, 06:08 AM
Rare1
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know LittleGz and I had a lot of fun for our first NELOC meet. We had a great time. We also appreciated everyone trying to make us feel at home, they way you guys treated me makes me want to go out and get a Lexus myself. Just so I can be full fledged and official. We'll see if I can work it out. Anyways thanks everyone.

-Rare1

Last edited by Rare1; 03-20-07 at 06:09 AM. Reason: misspelling,LOl
Old 03-20-07, 06:10 AM
Batmobile
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Apex84
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Damn that whole thing was funny. But you can't say I was the only one.

Like the new sig by the way.
haha... thanks bud... til next time... gonna go shut my "little" engine down now.
Old 03-20-07, 06:39 AM
junes IS
Pole Position

looks like you guys had a lot of fun. damn i wish i was there.
Old 03-20-07, 06:42 AM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

nice pics cat.... your the best i was too lazy to do all of that.

the pic of us on the turning lane... very nice very nice
hahha thanks its nice to ride shottie sometimes! i'm usually always the one driving
thanks blair for not crashing my truck and for all the laughs...u gotta hitch a ride with me more often!
and we're lucky the GL UNIT didnt fall apart into pieces on the way home (we all know how mb's are) hahaha

my favorite quote of the day was:
"What? That wasn't a lane? zomg" ROFLMAO

can't wait for the BBQ...all u guys better show up...if us NY'ers can make it down to MD right after a snow storm...u guys can definitely make your way up here fo sure
Old 03-20-07, 07:02 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Great turnout!!! As always good to see my NELOC fam from down there.

I didn't even get to walk around and mingle the way I had wanted to. As all of you may have seen I had some technical difficulties() I had to take care of, once I got there. For those who I didn't get to speak with (hope you understand why...) I was the one under the hood taking apart my engine... LMAO. Oh and Yes by the time we went to the restaruant I was good to go. Engine was purring like a kitty kat on my way home. Should have just taken care of some basic maintenance before I left NYC I figured I could put it off one more day.

It was really good to see and meet some new faces. Tony, it was cool that you spent your birthday with us. Happy b'day again. Everyone else ...too many names to call out but it was fun and thanks for coming out and hanging with the NELOC family. Oh thanks Cat for doing the Sears run for me... your the best. Hey leroy it was cool to finally chat with you in person. Lets get the shirts and everything else rolling for '07. Ooh smitty i didn't forget about you..your still my bro for life. :P Malik thanks for the laughs and ummmm i got you with the smedium shirt. Jimmy thanks for being patient and waiting for us at exit 2. Your officially crowned "Pimp Daddy Sugarwater" of the year.

Originally Posted by kwamdoo74
Quote of the day: The hate is strong in this one.
Runner-up: She went with him because his engine is bigger than yours.
This definitely won't be my last meet. If school permits, i'll be in PA. for the next meet.
Yeah the "hate is strong" had me on the floor...

Originally Posted by Technique
Def a good turnout... Who was it who said "Hey, bring me over a hose" and someone else was like "You want me to bring you some ho's?" hahah... that was classic...
That would have been me(Gsoup) and cliff (oohPapi44)

Originally Posted by Rare1
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know LittleGz and I had a lot of fun for our first NELOC meet. We had a great time. We also appreciated everyone trying to make us feel at home, they way you guys treated me makes me want to go out and get a Lexus myself. Just so I can be full fledged and official. We'll see if I can work it out. Anyways thanks everyone.

-Rare1
Glad you came out and you gotta love NELOC... I mean I don't know of any club that gets down like us..LOL So what model are you buying? IS?GS?LS?

Originally Posted by junes IS
looks like you guys had a lot of fun. damn i wish i was there.
Freddy your a sucka for not coming out...LMAO

Originally Posted by CaThaFeR
hahha thanks its nice to ride shottie sometimes! i'm usually always the one driving
thanks blair for not crashing my truck and for all the laughs...u gotta hitch a ride with me more often!
and we're lucky the GL UNIT didnt fall apart into pieces on the way home (we all know how mb's are) hahaha
The way Blair was driving your truck it was more like "GL Unit" stood for Good Luck UNeedIT.
Old 03-20-07, 07:09 AM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Originally Posted by GSoup

The way Blair was driving your truck it was more like "GL Unit" stood for Good Luck UNeedIT.

HAHAHAHHAHA....i did fear for my life a couple times...at one point i was afraid another angry motorist was going to shoot us..and then that an angry semi truck driver was gonna run us off the road...blair was pissing everyone on the road off!

and i think alison got whiplash in the back seat from all the swerving back and forth
Old 03-20-07, 07:16 AM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GSoup
Ahhhhhhahhahaha and to think I was being easy on it....if only I had been alone. Btw I cought up and passed todd who decided to leave us at the rest stop, tisk tisk.

ok so nobody deleted...just phone acting up sorry.

Anyways good meet, nice to put so many Md names to MD faces. Cathy the pictures u took were great, I love the two of cliffs ride.
EDIT:about the sign...I missed that post. its the 3" screen. ill use my 40" screen when I get home maybe I can catch it then

Last edited by 1loudLX; 03-20-07 at 07:32 AM.
Old 03-20-07, 07:18 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

haha... thanks bud... til next time... gonna go shut my "little" engine down now.
Ha thats cool man, I'm sending the C-West kit off to get repaired instead of getting a new. I'll be ready for Carlisle.
Old 03-20-07, 07:23 AM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Originally Posted by 1loudLX
Cathy the pictures u took were great, I love the two of cliffs ride. Now, question isssss......where's the picture of the sign?

scroll up blindo
Old 03-20-07, 07:26 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,247 Likes on 1,364 Posts

Looks like a great meet folks, more pics!

Originally Posted by 1loudLX
AND WHO THE HELL KEEPS DELETING MY NELOC PICTURES FROM THE PHOTO GALLERY? I'm getting frickin angry over here.
PM me and let me know what you're uploading and where and I'll take a look into it.
Old 03-20-07, 07:31 AM
Batmobile
Pole Position

Hahahahaha... I make it rain I MAKE IT RAIN ON THESE HOEZ!

by the way... i can't stop sweatin oohpapi's vanity plate. *High Five*

Good luck you need it haha. Yeah blair was a little crazy on the highway i was trying to get out of the way as much as i could ... but i guess that's NY driving right Mr. Soup? BUNCHA CRAZIES.

Quick Reply: Megameet like GTG in White Marsh MD! March 18th *PIX START ON PAGE 5*