NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Megameet like GTG in White Marsh MD! March 18th *PIX START ON PAGE 5*

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-07, 07:35 AM
PHLSingle
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow...I really have to check the NELOC section at least once in awhile. Know how I found out about this?

I met Todd (mr rising sun) and a few other Lexus owners on the NJ TP to unload some parts!!

Nice pics and I'm def coming to the next one
Old 03-20-07, 07:37 AM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
PM me and let me know what you're uploading and where and I'll take a look into it.
hey Dave. alls good....for some reason it was showing as a red x for a few mins...they are there now. Its early and I'm grumpy...I freaked out for no reason lol.
Old 03-20-07, 08:10 AM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

did anyone get a pic of blair standing on top of the GL?
Old 03-20-07, 08:20 AM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

Just as Rare1 (Carlos) said, it was great meeting each of you! We had a great time meeting all of the infamous names/people here on the forums as well as the new names/people (like us) Can't wait for Carlisle!! Thanks for the welcome and thanks for making us part of your fam! Here are a few shots I took.

This was just after Tony got his b-day JUMP, lol I believe Smitty was the mastermind lol

A few of us learning from GSoup, yeah that's him under the hood.....glad to hear you got home safely and it's purring like a kitty!

Tony getting his b-day cake and 1LoudLX and Apex and Rising Sun laughing at the pic

1LoudLX, Apex, Amy and Rising Sun, GSoup and Batmobile...damn I've got a pretty good memory! Todd I hope I got Amy's name right!!

Cherplex (peekin back there), Smitty and Rare1 listening to Tony

There's CaT!
Old 03-20-07, 08:40 AM
MD-tezza02
Rookie

Hey whats up. For ya'll who don't remember... I'm Josh, I drove the black IS with the gold rims... It was cool meeting ya'll and hangin out with ya'll... i'm looking forward to coming out with ya'll some more (if the job works with me on scheduling) Sorry I couldn't stay longer and chill at Ruby Tuesday's... but like i said i look forward too more fun *** times
Old 03-20-07, 08:51 AM
ISDreams
Lead Lap

pics look sweet guys glad everone made it home safe hope 2 ride down 4 the next one
Old 03-20-07, 09:10 AM
Rising_Sun
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Awsome meet guys! A great turnout from the NELOC family. It was a pleasure to see all the OGs and new faces.

A big to Cliff for getting us to MD and back in 1 piece at 100+ MPH. I look forward to upcomming events and more participation from new members.
Old 03-20-07, 12:43 PM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Rising_Sun
Awsome meet guys! A great turnout from the NELOC family. It was a pleasure to see all the OGs and new faces.

A big to Cliff for getting us to MD and back in 1 piece at 100+ MPH. I look forward to upcomming events and more participation from new members.
(YAWN)

Tired as all hell but still here.

Gotta say, one of the best day trips I've taken in a long while. After literally not going to sleep the night before I hope you realize how much I'm biggin up this meet.

I remember going to LexFest in MD and seeing some of the cars and just being in awe, now to come back two years later and actually have established a bond with the owners of these means a lot. Much appreciated and much love goes out to the MD for making us feel at home.

MORE JOKES TO COME, looking forward to the cookout. Malik, we have someplace special for you to visit when you come up, I GUARANTEE a smile on your face.

Todd, told you we were gonna take it easy.... Seeing that speedometer hit 140 and then looking in the rear view to see that GST and SCT coming on strong was a good feeling. (Being the only non-turbo on the way down to Bat, its nice to know that lil V8 can when she wants to!!!)

Bat, great to meet up and hang with you, you're hilarious and get my props for being THE PIMPALISCIOUS PIMP that you are for getting the girl (no matter how much APEX tried to slice your throat with a meat clever ) but even more for looking out for me today.

Smitty - Go BLACK, lol, good seeing the ES.

And to everyone else I didn't mention by name, much much love and looking forward to doing it again.

GAS: $82.43
TOLLS: $26.91
Seeing the looks on the faces of the 'car' guys at the meet when they see the multiple Lexus burnouts: PRICELESS
Old 03-20-07, 01:06 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Bat, great to meet up and hang with you, you're hilarious and get my props for being THE PIMPALISCIOUS PIMP that you are for getting the girl (no matter how much APEX tried to slice your throat with a meat clever ) but even more for looking out for me today.

Wait a minute I'm not alone in this. Lets keep in mind that you were the one anxious to take her for a ride in the GS.
Old 03-20-07, 01:11 PM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Apex84

Wait a minute I'm not alone in this. Lets keep in mind that you were the one anxious to take her for a ride in the GS.
Ahem, when you're in the GS, you don't have to ask.....
Old 03-20-07, 01:19 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by oohpapi44
Ahem, when you're in the GS, you don't have to ask.....
hahaha, aight then.
Old 03-20-07, 03:38 PM
GREED777
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I got my eye on you Jimmy !

Last edited by GREED777; 03-20-07 at 03:43 PM.
Old 03-20-07, 03:53 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Neloc,,, Oh my goodness am I still surfing the high that yesterdays meet gave me. Even though it was a couple of days early, I could not have thought of a beter way in which to spend my B-day!!!! Even though a few of you took advantage of my good nature and lured me into a circle and then proceeded to TRY to beat me down, it's all good. I know who you are and it aint over yet. LOL!!!! Cat, the cookies were off the hook,, I too have become hooked and addicted. Ladies and gentlemen, give yourselves a hand b/c in the few short months of this year so far, CLUB LEXUS has been the THE MOST TALKED ABOUT club amongst all other forums to date. Everyone from the Evo forum to the Chevy forum is talking about us and trying to find ways to come out and rep strong like we did yesterday. Once again Congrads!!!!

It was such a great pleasure to finally put some more names to faces, especially to my NY brothas' Oopapi and NYaristo. Thanks so much for making the supreme sacrifice and blessing your MD siblings with your presence!! LOL!!! Big ups and much love to NY always. MARYLAND!!!! You just cant imagine how proud I am of all of you. To all of my new faces,, LIL GZ and Rare1, Kipod, GreenLS2nv,kwamdoo, Murph550, and of course to all of my old OG faces Smitty, Nate, Big Brotha Malik, Apex,Kevin, and others, having a momnet right now (lol!!!!) yall brothas' hold it down and I am proud to be associated with such a fine group of people.
Now to my NY OG's( Cathy,Allison, Todd and Amy, Carlos,Blair[finally nice to meet you in person], and any of my other brothers and sisters that I did not mention here but see on the regular) you guys have been a great motive of support for our area and I want to thank you once again for supporting Md in it's newest endeavors. Batmobile , you know I would not leave you out of the circle, we go waaayyy back. You were the first to welcome me in person to Neloc for the Atlantic City meet, always great to see you!!

The highlight for me yesterday was Nate giving us a demonstration of the phrase "Smoke em if you got em." he lit the parking lot up amonst the crowd of astonished spectators, who hung behind with the WTF look on thier faces. They truly could not believe that a Lex had that type of capability to smoke like that. Then if that wasn't enough, why did a Nissan, which was highly modded, sporting an intake, exhaust, and other works just from the sounds of it try to answer the smoke em call. This unsuspecting underling rode around the lot, like he was really gonna do something. Lit em up hard,,,,, and smoked very little!!!! Everyone in the lot had a laugh at his expense and even his own homies were on the ground laughing. Imagine, a Lexus making you look dumb!!!

Last edited by trukn1; 03-20-07 at 04:02 PM.
Old 03-20-07, 04:23 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Only snapped a few pics,, here ya go......

Old 03-20-07, 07:06 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Wow looks like a KILLER meet guys, and I swear Alison should be a honorary CL and NELOC member since she goes to ALL the meets.

Happy belated trukn

Quick Reply: Megameet like GTG in White Marsh MD! March 18th *PIX START ON PAGE 5*