NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club
View Poll Results: Which meet can you attend and should be our 1st meet.
Black Smith Racing
25.00%
White Marsh meet
75.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

MD & Surrounding area meet - Find Directions @ Post#64

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-07, 12:09 AM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigmalik00
Everyone... please don't be shy...my car will be the ugliest one there!
i donno, from the pictures i got in a text message from someone with a blue car, it looks like they can take the cake!

So, basicly, everyone wants to go to the white marsh meet but me? come on guyssssss....dont you want stickers?
Old 03-04-07, 07:02 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

OK,, attendance list

Blacksmith Racing meet 3/10 (Saturday)
1. Trukn1
2. BigMalik
3. Smitty
4. Apex
5. 1LoudLX (possibly)
6. Cherplex (possibility/ schedule permitting)
7. Greed777 (possibility)
8. Nate579(Possibility)

White Marsh Meet 3/18 (Sunday)
1. Big Malik
2. Trukn1 (schedule and time permitting)
3. 96gti2.0t
4. Apex
5. KevinGS (early arrival/departure)
6. Smitty (possible)
7. Cherplex(possibility/schedule permitting)
8. Cathy(possibility)
9. Nate579(Possibility)

OK,, just reviewed latest of Neloc member list,, the following MD people who are somewhat newly signed(past 6-8 months) are requested to chime in please,,

DCGS430, Krupski, 93LSKD, Cloudnine, SugarRush, Sunny068, RSX2IS350, Volt, Lexus Dream, Little GZ, Rare1, Kwandoo74, Pizzle, Russian.
With the exception of just a few names here, we haven't heard from you since you signed up to join. Md is coming strong this year and we would love to have you in attendance.

Our meets are basically greet, meet, lets hang out and have fun type of environment. Alot of us converse here on a daily with each other so its like meeting up with your buddy and just hanging out.

I've met alot of good people here that I now consider friends. I always look forward to meeting up with them.
Gsoup

Virginia area as well as Pa areas,, it goes without reason that you all are more than welcome to attend as well, drop sign up here so I can add you name to the list, Thanks!!

Last edited by trukn1; 03-04-07 at 06:15 PM.
Old 03-04-07, 08:00 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I hate to say it but its gonna kind of suck if ppl dont show up And I'm gonna be a little pissed cuz I could be workin on my ride but I'm still showin support. But NELOC still rocks

-Smitty
aka
The Trouble Maker
Old 03-04-07, 09:00 AM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

Well, i just got some stickers made for you guys...soooooo that should be an incentive to show up, since everyone always wants em.

Originally Posted by Smitty0881
I hate to say it but its gonna kind of suck if ppl dont show up And I'm gonna be a little pissed cuz I could be workin on my ride but I'm still showin support. But NELOC still rocks

-Smitty
aka
The Trouble Maker
Old 03-04-07, 10:02 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Smitty0881

-Smitty
aka
The Trouble Maker
I feel you.. and I feel the same way. I am way behind and I am still on point for PA. These next few months and meets will give NELOC as a whole on how many members we have an we can adjust from there. Without question if we had the 200 members listed active we could really make changes in the community as well have one of the more larger networking groups on the East Coast. Yes my car is still wack but I will show my face for head counts...I hope others will do the same. (if you are close by)
Old 03-04-07, 02:42 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

I'm in for either date if I'm in town new job got me on last minute travel and stuff......SC won't be out to play til around April sometime......
Old 03-04-07, 03:33 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1loudLX
i donno, from the pictures i got in a text message from someone with a blue car, it looks like they can take the cake!

So, basicly, everyone wants to go to the white marsh meet but me? come on guyssssss....dont you want stickers?
Very funny. I just got the stock bumper on today. I need to have a minor dent popped out though. Depending on the cost to fix my fiber glass I may just buy a rear lip for the stock rear.
Old 03-04-07, 03:35 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

I'm definately coming to both. Despite my lil accident the boy Apex may be down but he aint out. NELOC MD will be rep'd to in full.
Old 03-04-07, 04:08 PM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Apex84
I'm definately coming to both. Despite my lil accident the boy Apex may be down but he aint out. NELOC MD will be rep'd to in full.
Thats what I'm talkin about. I'm coming to both too I had to put my subs back in the trunk today cuz my new trunk setup aint finished yet and I still need new rims, and paint. But its all good cuz I'll be with my NELOC brothas.

And LoudLX thankx for getting the decals. I am getting a little tired of rollin around with C ub le us on my ride lol.

-Smitty
Old 03-04-07, 04:40 PM
junes IS
Pole Position

Is This Meet Gonna Be Anywhere Near Phillips Crab Cakes. Please If There's Any Good Crab Cake's Near I'll Go.
Old 03-04-07, 04:51 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by junes IS
Is This Meet Gonna Be Anywhere Near Phillips Crab Cakes. Please If There's Any Good Crab Cake's Near I'll Go.
Sacriledge!!!! How dare you??!!!! LOL!!!! June, Md is a seafood town, and crabcakes are easily accessible. Trust me, if you want them they can easily be gotten. Just give me an idea of which meet you might be attending so I can update list.

And LoudLX thankx for getting the decals. I am getting a little tired of rollin around with C ub le us on my ride lol.
Um,, Smitty,,, stickers are being donated and provided through a joint effort between myself and 1LoudLX( and it aint cheap either). Am also contacting others in order to share in the efforts(this stuff does cost money). See Md,, your boy Trukn1 is going to great lengths to make sure we have what we need to represent. Only limited number will be available for the meets this month, am working on stockpiling more for all of us.

Last edited by trukn1; 03-04-07 at 04:57 PM.
Old 03-04-07, 05:01 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by trukn1
Sacriledge!!!! How dare you??!!!! LOL!!!! June, Md is a seafood town, and crabcakes are easily accessible. Trust me, if you want them they can easily be gotten. Just give me an idea of which meet you might be attending so I can update list.

Um,, Smitty,,, stickers are being donated and provided through a joint effort between myself and 1LoudLX( and it aint cheap either). Am also contacting others in order to share in the efforts(this stuff does cost money). See Md,, your boy Trukn1 is going to great lengths to make sure we have what we need to represent. Only limited number will be available for the meets this month, am working on stockpiling more for all of us.
making these decals is for the community, so if donations need to be made let me know.
Old 03-04-07, 07:42 PM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I am here and I am geared up to come to either one, I hoping to make both but for sure 1. Just don't know which one, this saturday looks good but again I gotta see what the mrs. want. I been a good husband the last few weeks and bought her a nice birthday present so I hope to be good.
Old 03-05-07, 06:57 AM
pizzle
Rookie

i voted to attend the black smith event. i'm probably going to be down OC for the white marsh event. please keep in mind that my car is totally STOCK!!! it will be nice to meet some folks, but i'm not sure i feel comfortable putting my car on display. i've got plans for it, but right now i'm just trying to gather information on what mods i can perform and still keep it a daily driver.
Old 03-05-07, 07:04 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by pizzle
i voted to attend the black smith event. i'm probably going to be down OC for the white marsh event. please keep in mind that my car is totally STOCK!!! it will be nice to meet some folks, but i'm not sure i feel comfortable putting my car on display. i've got plans for it, but right now i'm just trying to gather information on what mods i can perform and still keep it a daily driver.
Pizzle you will be fine...you are among friends...its a good feeling rolling with others and learning more about the cars, parts and different shops in the area.

Quick Reply: MD & Surrounding area meet - Find Directions @ Post#64