NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club
View Poll Results: Which meet can you attend and should be our 1st meet.
Black Smith Racing
25.00%
White Marsh meet
75.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

MD & Surrounding area meet - Find Directions @ Post#64

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-07, 06:55 PM
Batmobile
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 1loudLX
Ok listen up my MD hommies...Craig,
whoa whoa whoa... craig's from PA... don't take my PA member away from me please.... there's only like 3 of us
Old 03-10-07, 07:09 PM
KiPod
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Glad to meet everyone. Hope to see you guys again soon. But no I probably wont have rims by then. Maybe some new retro headlights. Oh yeah, I GOT MY STICKERS.
Old 03-10-07, 07:20 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The meet was awesome. It was cool seeing all of you again, and just as exciting to see all the new faces.

Blair thanks for the decals, you're awesome.

Smitty sorry about the ES jokes, but I assure you it was all Trukn1's idea .

Nate thanks for picking up the lunch bill, and as stated by the big guy himself, "it will never happen again." Its always cool being apart of a one time thing.

Kipod and Pizzle, cool meeting you guys, I'm sure with the plans you guys were talking about with your cars will definately come together for some real head turners in the near future.

Oh and Batmobile, sorry to tell you this but Craig is one of MD's finest now .

Everyone at Black Smith was cool, and they run a really nice shop. I hope all of you that were there and said you wanted a set of Road Magnet springs contact me. I spoke to the owner and the group buy is on .

And to anyone who missed out, especially all the MD cats, we all hope to see you next week at the Megameet.
Old 03-10-07, 07:30 PM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

shouts out to KiPod, Sinister and my man with the green LS, and Pizzle for coming out.. it was so cool to see new faces.. we have a long year ahead so stay ready..

Nate if you need my SSN# to use as a tax write off ...lol let me know(thanks for lunch)
Greed & Exclusiv...please chime in you two are the final contestants for the "came the furthest" prize...**alert*** alert** there will be another prize for the "came the furthest" at the White Marsh meet

The Scion community was so cool...but we had to shut it down.
Smitty thanks for the new rags....
Truckn1 thanks for your dedication... and Yes NELOC...he got another phone number.."we think"

APEX your professionalism will be a huge asset in your future endeavors..

all in all we had a great time and the moral of the story today is.. don't sleep on a Hyundai! Shouts out to Black Smith.....
***News Fla******* ***News Fla****** BlueSC430 (or is it vice versa?been a long time bro) is alive he says hopes to make the PA meet! His drink of choice Rock Star!
can't forget my new Bmore SC buddy...who hurt is achilies tendon crossing over Sam Cassell? lol

all in all we had a great time and the moral of the story today is.. don't sleep on a Hyundai! Shouts out to Black Smith.....
Shouts out to LOUDLX.... for the tattoos..PM me when you get a chance..no pics yet... I haven't quite caught up with the 21st, I don't have a digital camera yet..maybe Christmas...
Old 03-10-07, 08:00 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

pics are processing,, will be up in a few....
Old 03-10-07, 08:01 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Good to hear it was a good turnout. Can't wait to meet up with all my fellow neloc bro's later this year, it will only get better
Old 03-10-07, 08:35 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Ok fellas,,

I had an absolutely great time today hanging with all of my old homies as well as meeting up with my new ones. Hopefully this will not be the last time that we see you as Md is finally gonna wake up and do da damn thing....

Anyways,,
Todays meet was just, you could not have practiced any better. Even though just about all of us was working on CP time, the turnout was great. If I remember correctly we had a total turnout of about 11 cars to invade Blacksmith. We rolled into the parking lot area as a group, with your boy, Trukn1, leading the way caravan style;,, 4ways flashing and air horn blaring!!! (I was so touched..)
You should have seen the looks on the Scion owners faces when we rolled into the parking lot and RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM in unison. The best way to describe the initial look was everything stopped,,jaws dropped,, and eyes gave that WTF look. We actually outnumbered ths Scion owners there!!!! Talk about shutting it down!!!! Because we were late getting there, the parking lot was really crowded so we did what we had to do. Even Mr. Giovanni (owner of Blacksmith Racing) was amazed at the show of strength in our presence. "Man I was expexcting only like 5 maybe 6 cars to show up but YOU GUYS just came out in force!!! I was in the front office when yall rolled in and I just happened to look out the window, and I saw nothing but Lexus' everywhere!!!! Man, yall showed MAD LOVE here today, and it was a pleasure to have you all here today."

I can go on and talk some more, but since I seemed to have been one of the few people who took pics,, lets jump into them shall we.......

Last edited by trukn1; 03-10-07 at 09:16 PM.
Old 03-10-07, 08:44 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Ok,, heeerrrreeeee weeee gooo!!!!!

Exclusive..

Greed777

Apex

South meets North (Smitty and Sam)
Old 03-10-07, 08:55 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Contrary to popular belief,, Big Malik does still have a car!!!!!!

One of our newer members,, sorry,, havent put face to car yet

Mr. Giovannis' 06 Tuscani. Trust me, this beast is no Tiburon!!!!!
This beast drops 396 horses to the front wheels!!!!!

Old 03-10-07, 09:04 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Have learned that Scion owners take this stuff seriously,, check this.....

I couldnt believe it when I read it too,, my stomach still hurts....

Inside of this beast,, note the Gangsta shifter,, hey anybody lose the door handles from their grandma's homes??? (Owner took this in good stride)

Parking lot of Appleby's after meet,, unfortunately some of our peeps had to leave b4 I could get all of them.
Old 03-10-07, 09:08 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

That's all I have folks,, having got home from the road at 2 am and then back up at 7 to get it together for this meet, I really was not into taking alot of pics. I was just trying to stay awake.

Thanks again for all of you who came out and participated today. I had a blast, and this is the first of many this year!!!!! New homies,, glad to see ya and glad to meet ya. Will be seeing ya soon. Old homies,, what can I say?? Family is family ,, and thank YOU for helping me to pull this all together. You guys are the best!!!!

Special note--
1 LoudLX,, I want to thank you again for coming thru with the decals for my area. This has helped me to keep a very important promise down here and also lessened my burdens. Thanks Again!!!!!

Last edited by trukn1; 03-10-07 at 09:23 PM.
Old 03-10-07, 10:08 PM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Batmobile
whoa whoa whoa... craig's from PA... don't take my PA member away from me please.... there's only like 3 of us

well it was more like, md meet hommies...sorry.

trukn...they aint the only ones...

Last edited by 1loudLX; 03-10-07 at 10:20 PM.
Old 03-11-07, 07:57 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Good pics Tony, ok Craig, Smitty, and Nate post those pics. I can't wait to see when Street Trendz prints the pics they shot of our cars.
Old 03-11-07, 08:36 AM
kwamdoo74
Pole Position

Hey guys, I know I didin't post, but I was planning on just showing up. My fiancee is in her first tri-mester and all of you who have been through this know how tough it can be. I plan on coming to the MEGAMEET on the 18th. So then I can meet all of you.
Old 03-11-07, 08:42 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by kwamdoo74
Hey guys, I know I didin't post, but I was planning on just showing up. My fiancee is in her first tri-mester and all of you who have been through this know how tough it can be. I plan on coming to the MEGAMEET on the 18th. So then I can meet all of you.
No biggy man, in your situation we all understand how that goes. See you next weekend.

Quick Reply: MD & Surrounding area meet - Find Directions @ Post#64