NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

2007 University of Maryland Spring Meet (for Charity) - April 29, 2007

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-07, 06:39 AM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure if Im gonna make it, I've got much to do to my girl this weekend before Carlisle
Old 04-27-07, 06:45 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by LittleGz
Not sure if Im gonna make it, I've got much to do to my girl this weekend before Carlisle
Yeah Mr. Dragger comes in tomorrow . Finally
Old 04-27-07, 07:09 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I may go if I'm back in town in enought time. Some last minute stuff came up so I cant make the NY BBQ so I guess I'll roll to this.

-Smitty
Old 04-29-07, 02:10 PM
Scarlet300
Lead Lap

Alright guys so today I was going to put on my new drilled/slotted rotors all the way around but bumped into a problem. It seems whoever worked on my car previously had stripped the bolt that holds the caliber sooooooooo I couldn't put the new one on with only one bolt holding it in place... I have to order the part because I have already checked with the dealer though Green Envy and they don't have it in stock. Currenlty I don't have my car, I parked it at my dad's shop and pushing his Dodge Interpid :-/ But no worries I will have it all together before Carlisle!!!
Old 04-29-07, 03:37 PM
Ravishing
Driver School Candidate

That sucks. ana. im sorry to hear about that. but im def. glad you will have ur car for carlisle tho. i am planning to go tomra but i am going with my boyfriend in his evo. not bringing the lexus down. but hopefully i will see some of there! hit me up.
Old 04-29-07, 08:10 PM
Adam2562
Lexus Champion

when is everyone meeting again like b4 the show?
Old 04-29-07, 08:40 PM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Apex84
Yeah Mr. Dragger comes in tomorrow . Finally
Yeah, the Dragger won't actually arrive til Monday cause UPS SUCKS!! Anyhow, looks like Los and I will be in CP at the show at some point but not quite exactly sure when and if I'll be bringing my IS only because the paint will need to dry on my calipers for a lil' bit

Anyhow, either way PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stop by the Kellye's Kustoms tent and say HI to our boy (Los' (Rare1) Best Friend) DAVE!!! MAKE SURE YOU TELL HIM YOU ARE FROM CLUB LEXUS! He's here at our place right now hangin' and drinking tonight so he will be expecting everyone to stop by. His shop is moving into a 50,000 sq foot facility in June at some point and he's def down to host a NELOC BBQ!!

Hope to get out tomorrow and see everyone!!

Please let me know if there will me a meet up prior to the show!!! Call my cell at 240-475-4326 and let me know if there will be one, I'll be up early!!

Last edited by LittleGz; 04-29-07 at 09:00 PM.
Old 04-29-07, 08:53 PM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LittleGz
Yeah, the Dragger won't actually arrive til Monday cause UPS SUCKS!! Anyhow, looks like Los and I will be in CP at the show at some point but not quite exactly when and if I'll be bringing my IS only because the paint will need to dry on my calipers for a lil' bit

Anyhow, either way PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stop by the Kellye's Kustoms tent and say HI to our boy (Los' (Rare1) Best Friend) DAVE!!! MAKE SURE YOU TELL HIM YOU ARE FROM CLUB LEXUS! He's here at our place right now hangin' and drinking tonight so he will be expecting everyone to stop by. His shop is moving into a 50,000 sq foot facility in June at some point and he def done to host a NELOC BBQ!!

Hope to get out tomorrow and see everyone!!
\

cool tell Dave I will wait for the grand opening and to get my tint done...
Old 04-29-07, 09:11 PM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by bigmalik00
\

cool tell Dave I will wait for the grand opening and to get my tint done...
I told him just now, he said they do great prices on tint!!
Old 04-29-07, 09:40 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm going, but since it drizzled tonight all over my baby while I was in DC, and I see more showers moving in...I won't be able to clean my baby until tomorrow morning. I'll be there at some point in the day, probably later.
Old 04-30-07, 06:35 PM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry, Guys I couldn't make it. I had cleaned the ride and everything the day before. But the wife worked late last night and I had to babysit while she slept it off. Bring on the pics.
Old 04-30-07, 06:42 PM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

So, showed up afterall and parked in front of the Kellye's Kustoms tent along with Rare1 and the Galant. Ran into greenvy (who's wheels are off the hook look real good!) and we were the only NELOC'ers that showed. I ran into Lauren too but she didn't come out with the IS LOL Hopefully next time you let the boyfriend ride shotgun with you instead

Also, need to find out who the white SC300's owner is, lol we texted back and forth but never got to meet each other! I know you were working so introduce yourself on the forums!!

Can't wait for next weekend guys!! Ana I hope your brake problems worked themselves out!

Nate I forgot my camera sorry!!

Last edited by LittleGz; 05-01-07 at 12:35 PM.
Old 04-30-07, 07:35 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Hey guys sorry I couldn't come out, but you know I'm dealing with finals. Seems like those who went had fun. I can't wait til next weekend.
Old 04-30-07, 09:04 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Time escaped me today...running around with my friend, we ended up spending too much time in Pentagon City, and we couldn't make it back to CP in time. And my car was filthy. A simple 15 minute shower last night when I was on my way home mixed with the pollen, and my car looked like crap all day.

I look forward to Carlisle next week. Praying for dry skies...
Old 05-01-07, 06:09 AM
Chancellor
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The show was pretty good although people started to head out early. I was with all the is300.net guys in the very back of the parking lot. We had a good turn out though, at one point there where about 15 of us. Anyway looking forward to this weekend and hope to meet some of you guys/girls at the show.

I didn't have my camera but here are some of my friends pics.

Last edited by Chancellor; 05-01-07 at 06:16 AM.

Quick Reply: 2007 University of Maryland Spring Meet (for Charity) - April 29, 2007