NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

What's Up for this weekend? (Md,DC and Va)

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-07, 08:01 PM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default What's Up for this weekend? (Md,DC and Va)

I don't remember seeing anything posted for local this weekend. Wondering if I actually missed out on anything. Hell I don't know if I can get out the house. So anyone have anything planned?
Old 04-20-07, 08:32 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry Nate, but I'm completely tied down with school til next week. Graduation is right around the corner.
Old 04-20-07, 09:28 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Isnt HIN Chantilly this weekend?? I thought there were people going to that.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=272059
Old 04-20-07, 10:10 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Stef, Derrick and Cathy I believe are arriving Friday evening, for the HIN on Saturday. Friday night hangout?
Old 04-21-07, 04:09 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'll probably clean up da ride and break the buffer out to shine it up a little. . But besides that I'm not doing anything. I may go test drive a few things Saturday morning sometime. What? Did someone say Chicken and Waffels?

-Smitty
Old 04-21-07, 05:17 AM
SinisterSC
Lead Lap

no HIN Smitty. call me later today.
Old 04-21-07, 05:32 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wwwaaawaffles Chchchchicken, where?
Old 04-21-07, 05:37 AM
kwamdoo74
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Smitty0881
I'll probably clean up da ride and break the buffer out to shine it up a little. . But besides that I'm not doing anything. I may go test drive a few things Saturday morning sometime. What? Did someone say Chicken and Waffels?

-Smitty
Hey Smitty what time? I need to start cleaning my car now so that I don't have to do it all once (CLAY BAR, TOUCH-UP-PAINT, 3M SCRATCH REMOVER, 3 COATS of WAX). I can help you with your car as well. The test driving part sounds nice as well. But if you already got plans, then I'll start cleaning at my people's house.

Last edited by kwamdoo74; 04-21-07 at 05:41 AM.
Old 04-21-07, 06:31 AM
nate579
Lexus Champion

-Smitty
Hey Smitty, I have some stuff to move around in the house. come and help out you can use the garage for bufffing. Just got my basement done so I have to move furniture downstairs. But I can always use a hand. I will contact JC and see if she is working this weekend at Chicken and Waffle we can head over there for a few drinks afterwards. Hit me up on the phone later today.
Old 04-21-07, 06:37 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

Originally Posted by nate579
Hey Smitty, I have some stuff to move around in the house. come and help out you can use the garage for bufffing. Just got my basement done so I have to move furniture downstairs. But I can always use a hand. I will contact JC and see if she is working this weekend at Chicken and Waffle we can head over there for a few drinks afterwards. Hit me up on the phone later today.
Sounds good. What time? I get up early on Saturdays when its nice out

Originally Posted by kwamdoo74
Hey Smitty what time? I need to start cleaning my car now so that I don't have to do it all once (CLAY BAR, TOUCH-UP-PAINT, 3M SCRATCH REMOVER, 3 COATS of WAX). I can help you with your car as well. The test driving part sounds nice as well. But if you already got plans, then I'll start cleaning at my people's house.
Nah no real plans just hit me up. Maybe we can take nate on his offer to buff in his garage.

Originally Posted by SinisterSC
no HIN Smitty. call me later today.
Nah No HIN for me. Still steamed my ride wont be going. lol. I need to go support my NELOC brothas but we'll see.

-Smitty
Old 04-21-07, 10:46 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

I'm gonna be MIA this weekend guys and next weekend not sure if I'll make the college park meet...........ahh the life of a bachelor ha ha.......guess I'll see everyone at Carlisle with the SC.
Old 04-21-07, 11:26 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nate so when do you need help moving? are you putting some chicken on the grill?
Old 04-21-07, 11:30 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

Hey I just talked to GreenEnv and he was thinking about detailing tomorrow and rollin to HIN and I know BernieIS was talking about going. Maybe we can get a little Saturday detail and BBQ going at *cough* Nates House *cough*. lol.

-Smitty
Old 04-21-07, 12:02 PM
kwamdoo74
Pole Position

Hey I just talked to GreenEnv and he was thinking about detailing tomorrow and rollin to HIN and I know BernieIS was talking about going. Maybe we can get a little Saturday detail and BBQ going at *cough* Nates House *cough*. lol.

-Smitty
Mother-in-law needs help with her garden. Me and the misses are supposed to be there by 4, but i'll see if we can make it over there a little later.
Old 04-21-07, 12:25 PM
nate579
Lexus Champion

How about pizza and beer? Play some spades, Until the wife kick us all out. Actually trying contact JC for C & W, might can head over there afterwards. Wife going to a Job Fair tomorrow. And I have some contractors coming by. Smitty has the buffer, mobile wax shop.

Last edited by nate579; 04-21-07 at 01:17 PM.

Quick Reply: What's Up for this weekend? (Md,DC and Va)