NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Cherp and Trukn1: No car necessary!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-07, 10:37 AM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Cherp and Trukn1: No car necessary!

This is just a message to the OG of this NELOC group, Cherp, and our newly appointed senator, Trukn1...BRING YOUR AZZ TO CARLISLE, CAR OR NO CAR.

Cherp, if your car is not ready yet, so be it. Pack a bag, and catch a ride in one of the many Lexuses caravaning to Carlisle. Remember how much fun you had in Atlantic City? And you didn't have your car then either.

Trukn, don't sweat it if your car isn't ready for out-of-town trips by next weekend. Just pack a bag, and catch a ride. The senator must be in the house.

If anyone wants to leave with me on Friday, they're more than welcome. I don't know when I am leaving on Friday, but hopefully it will be early with the Friday caravan. I plan to return Sunday after breakfast, so you can always catch a ride with me for the return trip.

So I expect you two to be there, no car necessary.

--------------

Planning Ahead...

Second thing, looking ahead to our next North meets South meet for the summer....I understand the Dub Show is in Atlantic City on Sunday June 24. Would this be a good target date for our next meet? Maybe have a cookout at a park on Saturday the 23rd, and then the show on Sunday?

Or do we want to go back to Harrisburg in early- to mid-July?

Just getting the wheel churning....

Last edited by KevinGS; 04-25-07 at 10:59 AM.
Old 04-25-07, 10:45 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kev is right... if you have some singing or rapping skills you can roll with me, because I know my IPOD is not going to make it the whole way....(if someone can change the battery let me know) real talk....Truk or Cherp you can roll with your big older brother from another mother. And Cherp I might let you drive REAL FAST SC with a REALLY FAST engine..lol
Old 04-25-07, 11:23 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Yea I'm not sure the car will be done my trip all week next week(Sun to Fri Nite) will leave me no time to go get the car from VIP and get it ready. I already purchased my $40 Non Judged ticket so if someone's interested let me know and I'll sell it to them.

Edit: I can't make the June meet but I think July Harrisburg meet should be fun. We can do the Hilton again lol no garage parking for me though.

Last edited by plex; 04-25-07 at 11:37 AM.
Old 04-25-07, 10:45 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I know I am tired,, but OH NO HE DIDN'T TRY TO CALL ME OUT.
UM, EXCUSE ME,, BUT WHERE IN THE WORLD DID YOU EVER GET THE IMPRESSION THAT I WAS NOT COMING??

As memory serves me right, I was one of the first in the group to register for Carlisle. Yes it is true that the LS has been having a few growing pains and I have even pulled muscles in my lower back changing out a few things, but I do plan on being there, CAR OR NO CAR!! My ticket has been bought and paid for (most likely before you bought yours) and I plan on getting her there by any means necessary. My feelings on it are simple,, if it gets there great (and it looks really good right now). If it doesnt, b/c I am not comfortable with some strange vibration, noise etc, then my thumb will be out and a ride will be hitched. I have even already talked to Smitty to have him as my backup person to make sure that your SENATOR is present during this campaign. Besides, there is a surprise waiting for all of you in Carlisle(Apex already knows what it is), so there is no way I plan on missing.

Last edited by trukn1; 04-25-07 at 10:48 PM.
Old 04-26-07, 12:24 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

that is a beautiful thing!
Old 04-26-07, 08:37 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

You can always roll in da ES. Got 200gigs of Music and Movies

-Smitty
Old 04-26-07, 02:16 PM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Smitty0881
You can always roll in da ES. Got 200gigs of Music and Movies

-Smitty
smitty, stoppppp giving me crazy ideas! If i show up saturday, how do i get in to park with you guys if your going to be there friday?