NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

AFTERMATH: Tonys BBQ!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-07, 06:17 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry I couldn't make it but a friend in need is a friend in need, looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend.

Great Pics and turnout. Blair, that car wins Best in Show hands down, now if I could fit in it, even better
Old 05-01-07, 10:22 AM
nyARISTO
Sunroof Surfer

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Finally have the chance to come online... first and for most i would really like to thank Everyone that came with food and drinks!.... i really apprciate it guys!... the people that helped me out i wanna thank all of you .. Eric , Bryan for cooking ... Todd .. Dave ... ahhh man i am forgeting but thanks guys.

and cat im sorry about ur car .... this was def a great turn out of the year! i think!
and thanks to our Neloc photographers!
Old 05-01-07, 10:31 AM
BKzSC400
Lexus Test Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by DASHOCKER
Great meet overall.. Was not 50 cars, but good enough turnout none the less..Tony thanks for coordinating this meet Your the man!
I am still shocked about Cathy's beautiful IS being bruised.. I am so so glad that Cathy was not physically hurt.. Everything will work itself out Cathy.. The IS-F is your calling.. Speaking of fast cars, Blair... That 07 Porshe Turbo is just insane!! You have the twin turbo problem solver for those who think they can out run you in the race thread... Todd great to see you again bro.. The green SC is now black?? Is this paint scheme part of the new plan to cause confusion with the film crew of our next race? Photo finish indeed E-mann the car is beautiful got to get a ride in your car man. Great to see some new faces as well.. Jimmy, that Rx is insane The custom work is sickkkkk.. Ming & Rich great to see you guys, Vlad I thought your car was TLW's when I got there.. lol.. clean!! Great meet overall, can't wait for the next one.. Ming post those pics! lol..
AGAIN ITS FRANK!!! RICH DIDNT COME!!!
Old 05-01-07, 10:34 AM
eman88
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by nyARISTO
Finally have the chance to come online... first and for most i would really like to thank Everyone that came with food and drinks!.... i really apprciate it guys!... the people that helped me out i wanna thank all of you .. Eric , Bryan for cooking ... Todd .. Dave ... ahhh man i am forgeting but thanks guys.

and cat im sorry about ur car .... this was def a great turn out of the year! i think!
and thanks to our Neloc photographers!
Looking forward to next BBQ, Im sure the turn out will be 2-fold...gonna need more burgers.....
Old 05-01-07, 10:44 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by BKzSC400
AGAIN ITS FRANK!!! RICH DIDNT COME!!!
LOl sorry Frank.. I've been calling Vlad(Spyder78) "Vic" as of late lol.. I don't know where I am coming up with these names...Getting old I guess..lol
Old 05-01-07, 10:58 AM
Tramix
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good BBQ. Now if everyone came at the same time hahaha It was fun. Finally got a chance to drive my car out. Everytime I go I want to just sell a kidney or sumthin and buy more stuff for the car. Thanks Tony, everyone, see you all next time.
Old 05-01-07, 11:10 AM
nyARISTO
Sunroof Surfer

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

thanks for everyone for coming out......... and Neloc members know how to EAT nothing left to cook......... over 100 burgers 100 hot dogs grill was never off.......... i am def. gonna have to get 200 burgers next time
Old 05-01-07, 11:28 AM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Tramix
Good BBQ. Now if everyone came at the same time hahaha It was fun. Finally got a chance to drive my car out. Everytime I go I want to just sell a kidney or sumthin and buy more stuff for the car. Thanks Tony, everyone, see you all next time.
LMAO, Tram... They say you only need one kidney so...

Originally Posted by nyARISTO
thanks for everyone for coming out......... and Neloc members know how to EAT nothing left to cook......... over 100 burgers 100 hot dogs grill was never off.......... i am def. gonna have to get 200 burgers next time
You da man, Tony.
Old 05-01-07, 01:01 PM
Bigbea
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I took some pics but they're almost identical to the ones here. Computer is messed up...I'll post em when it's fixed
Old 05-01-07, 02:24 PM
Rising_Sun
Lexus Champion

Thanx Tony for kicking off the NELOC 2007 meets off right! We had a great turnout (Not the 50+...)! THere plenty of new faces and OGs.

My condolences go out to "Lexafer", I'm sure he will be up and about soon. We should start a collection for his injuries.... Payable to Cathafer.

I finally caught up with the infamous "Mr. Mark". It was a pleasure to meet the gentleman behind the phone calls. Mark is definitely leading the way for the VIP Lifestyle. Keep up the good work.

Blair brought out the "hooptie", The LX must be too pretty to bring out.

Well... The secret is out... I washed my car a few days ago and all the color washed off? I don't know what happened? Well as the old addage goes.... Once you go BLACK, you'll never go back...

I look forward to more events in 2007.....

Last edited by Rising_Sun; 05-01-07 at 03:40 PM.
Old 05-01-07, 04:21 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Nice pics wish I was there I'm upstate NY(Rochester) until Friday

Blair the 911 is sick I need a ride along. We can run it will be an honor to lose to the 911
Old 05-01-07, 04:32 PM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Nice pics.. i like that IS with the black/gunmetal wheels..
Old 05-01-07, 06:17 PM
ConSynX
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

NYAristo, your car is straight bad-***...love it!
wether it's a "aristo" or not iunno, but once i saw the fmic pic i was more in love than when i had just though sik looks

if i ever trust my car for a road trip, i'm comin to one of these meets.
Old 05-01-07, 08:24 PM
sean9975
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry i was late. much love as always. thx tony Cat glad ur ok!
Old 05-01-07, 10:48 PM
Batmobile
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Rising_Sun
I washed my car a few days ago and all the color washed off? I don't know what happened?
i know a good body shop to get that green back

Originally Posted by Rising_Sun
Once you go BLACK, you'll never go back...
that is the truth. will never buy another color car unless it's my 2nd car.

Quick Reply: AFTERMATH: Tonys BBQ!