NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Carlisle Aftermath Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-07 | 07:26 AM
kwamdoo74
Pole Position

When it was all said and done I had a great time as usual. This was a great get away for me since the semester just ended. I was sleeping during the day a few times because I was literally on one hour worth of sleep. I had a catch the Saturday caravan because I was running late. Thanks, Tony for the directions and Tara, thanks for holding the caravan up so I could catch up with you guys at exit 4 in PA. I saw a few old friends from when I owned my Maxima and it seems like they might be coming to over to NELOC as well. Jimmy, you're still my boy even though you wouldn't let that monster loose on the highway Saturday night (lol). I guess you were busy.....(lol). Thanks for the drinks, but we both know that you need to leave the football up to me, stay with basketball....."BAAALLLIN". Kevin thanks for letting me stay with you and then getting us back home in one piece with the "quickness". Greed, thanks for letting me ride in your car, I need that SRT for my car as well. Damn, being around you guys is tough because I know I can only spend so much with the baby on the way. Sam, for representing NELOC to the fullest by handling that bride to be at the bar when you got that candy from off of her neck. You had that woman "wide open". Our table and her friends were chanting NELOC while you did your thing. Ana, next time, I gotta get that "Incredible Hulk" up in you and we need to bring out the "bones" or cards next time. Smitty, you still my boy even with all the Wesley Snipes jokes. Leroy I hope you get things squared away with your front lip. Brandon, the lights on that IS looked amazing, I can't wait for you to empty out your house and add the rest of the stuff to your car. Nate, I wish you could have stayed longer, you could have drank with me and Smitty. But I know you had business to attend to and I totally respect that. Good to see everyone and the NY Crew represent like always. And for the new faces it was nice meeting you guys and your ladies.

Last edited by kwamdoo74; 05-10-07 at 09:29 AM.
Old 05-10-07 | 07:46 AM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Batmobile
Caravan rules pal... wanted to set an example of what you should/shouldn't do and still be able to have fun... for some of the folks this is the first time they've caravan with me... I dunno how they drive and they dunno how i drive. didn't want to egg people on and break rules.

next time though... during the day... i'll show you how to get your shine on

(By the way i didn't break any rules this past weekend dunno why SOME people been pointing fingers at me for breaking rules. )
ROTFLMAO at Jimmy playin' innocent..."Who, me? I broke no rules."

Jimmy was a wonderfully-controlled leader though when he was forced to lead the pack. Otherwise, when he didn't have to lead, he had the Senator pullin' his hair out at times. (oh, the Senator doesn't have any hair...well, you KNOW WHAT I MEAN )

But that's why we love the Batmobile, because he's different.

I KNOW I'm not a good caravan leader, I'm too busy dippin' and dodgin', forcin' people out of the left lane. "Outta my way, dammit!"
Old 05-10-07 | 07:47 AM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Sam, glad you made it back to Boston without drama. That was a long drive on Sunday.
Old 05-10-07 | 09:41 AM
Scarlet300
Lead Lap

All the videos everyone is posting is making me want to get some more mods done and I said I chill out in May hmmm maybe not... Watch out maybe I can pull some tricks out my sleeve...
Old 05-10-07 | 11:06 AM
WhiteHotIS
Driver

Smitty great vid
Old 05-10-07 | 11:06 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ExclusivIS
Um kinda something like if you weren't there you Really wouldnt understand.

Yo nice video smitty, I had no idea you listened to .Haha j.p
Yeah I listen to pretty much everything lol.

Originally Posted by nate579
Yea, nice video Smitty, should repost on youtube, because we have quite a few NELOC on there and it helps ad to the Library. Did you use the software I mentioned? Pretty cool huh?
Yeah I used it. I'm going to have to "acquire" and licensed copy of that.

Originally Posted by Scarlet300
All the videos everyone is posting is making me want to get some more mods done and I said I chill out in May hmmm maybe not... Watch out maybe I can pull some tricks out my sleeve...
I know right. I'm trying to get some things done this week so I feel worthy to kick it with such nice cars. It almost makes me want to throw the new shoes on before they get fixed up lol.
Old 05-10-07 | 01:07 PM
ExclusivIS
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by KevinGS
Sam, glad you made it back to Boston without drama. That was a long drive on Sunday.
I actually went home to NY on sunday to drop off the IS in her little batcave, safe and sound. I needed to get focused and study hard for my finals so I stayed in bklyn until tuesday. Then I took pops RX up on the big drive to boston. Wanted to keep the miles AND rock chips off my car

Oh yeah that girl at the bar couldn't get enough of the kid. She shoulda gave ME that dollar, or bought me a drink!
Old 05-10-07 | 01:13 PM
WhiteHotIS
Driver

Oh yeah that girl at the bar couldn't get enough of the kid. She shoulda gave ME that dollar, or bought me a drink!
LMAO...
Old 05-10-07 | 01:53 PM
PandaIS250
Lexus Test Driver

Default Newbie here!!

Hey guys I just signed up for Club Lexus.

I was at the Carlisle with IS300.NET crew, name is Jae Park and drive 2002 IS300(didnt bring it at the time).

Just letting you know that had a blast time at the Carlisle.

btw, ninja(aka.batmobile owner = jimmy )! you are crazy ****.!!
Old 05-10-07 | 01:59 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 02GGP_IS

I was at the Carlisle with IS300.NET crew, name is Jae Park and drive 2002 IS300(didnt bring it at the time).

Whatsup man. Welcome to CL. Glad to see you had fun and we hope to see you come out to more meets this season.
Old 05-10-07 | 03:09 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

I actually went home to NY on sunday to drop off the IS in her little batcave, safe and sound. I needed to get focused and study hard for my finals so I stayed in bklyn until tuesday. Then I took pops RX up on the big drive to boston. Wanted to keep the miles AND rock chips off my car
Batcave? Jimmy, I think we have found your Robin.

What happens in Harrisburg STAYS in Harrisburg.
Old 05-10-07 | 03:20 PM
ExclusivIS
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by KevinGS
Batcave? Jimmy, I think we have found your Robin.

Hey hey Lets not go that Far Okay? LOLZ.

What happens in Harrisburg STAYS in Harrisburg.
Yezzur!!! If this is the case, I'd hate to see what I do in Vegas HAHA
Old 05-10-07 | 03:40 PM
WhiteHotIS
Driver

Originally Posted by 02GGP_IS

Jae... welcome glad to see you've joined me over on this side of the fence.
Old 05-10-07 | 05:40 PM
BernieIS
Pole Position

Yezzur!!! If this is the case, I'd hate to see what I do in Vegas HAHA

That would be interesting. NELOC in Vegas. Round rally to SIN CITY or maybe just fly there. Either way this crew would tear it up in the desert.
Old 05-10-07 | 06:06 PM
PandaIS250
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by WhiteHotIS
Jae... welcome glad to see you've joined me over on this side of the fence.

who's going to Vegas??? I'm going this fri-sun for friend's bachelor/wedding. Can't wait. Im sooo exciting

Quick Reply: Carlisle Aftermath Thread