NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Carlisle Aftermath Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-07, 09:30 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GREED777
OK, OK, It's only fair, yeah I did it too.

And this is when you know it's time to take the Guiness away from Johnny...

LOL, love ya Johnny.
OMG!!!! hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahaaha

Thank to Craig and Mrs Vuitton for all her help with the cleaning LOL and anybody else that helped me I had a great time with a lot of laughs and can't wait to do it again this coming weekend at HIN (first round is on me LOL)

It was a great time with great weather and great friends.

Thanks again to everyone for making it down!!!
Old 05-07-07, 10:36 PM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TLW
OMG!!!! hahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahaaha

Thank to Craig and Mrs Vuitton for all her help with the cleaning LOL and anybody else that helped me I had a great time with a lot of laughs and can't wait to do it again this coming weekend at HIN (first round is on me LOL)

It was a great time with great weather and great friends.

Thanks again to everyone for making it down!!!

would anyone happen to be able to help me out, its just regarding this thread and a post i was about to make with some pics. i uploaded the pics to my gallery, 2 with me and a few friends (none of these girls wearing less than any pics ive already seen in this thread so far on pages 3, 5, and 6, which are still up..they are just models from the show that were around the entire time, they were even safe enough for parents to view with their ten year olds walking around since this was a family event.) also had the one of the lex and this other really sick black continental. the pics were in my gallery long enough for me to cut and paste the links into the post i was making. go to make the post, only pic that shows up when the page loads is the picture of the lexus. even the continental got deleted. why? and is someone finding it necessary to go into my gallery and delete stuff, but leave the others that greed777, smitty0881, and IRC posted up? i think those are all reputable dudes and they didnt seem to have a problem posting so i really think it must just be the way i uploaded the stuff. wassup guys? was there some internal errror and i just have to re-upload? like i said, just dont get it, it def. looks as if they were "removed", but because nothing was any different then the pics that i just checked out in the rest of this thread which are still ALL up, im unfairly confused. something might have just gone wrong with my computer since everyone elses stuff is still fine.

Last edited by upstateGS4; 05-07-07 at 11:21 PM.
Old 05-08-07, 07:09 AM
greenvy2k
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default amateur photos

sleeping

winning

smitty's new friend

first gen and second gen

Last edited by greenvy2k; 05-08-07 at 07:34 AM.
Old 05-08-07, 07:22 AM
Chancellor
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You guys pretty much covered all the pics.

Anyway thanks for having us be apart of the NELOC team this weekend. The guys over at .net/Lexotic Concepts had a great time. Hopefully we can do this again soon and Leroy/Tara/Mark you guys did a hell of a job putting this all together.
Old 05-08-07, 07:48 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,302 Likes on 1,403 Posts

Great pics and representation Neloc! Looks like you guys had a great time and turnout!

I see the guy with the show GS (the one with the LCD screen in the gas cover) painted his car white (used to be red) and put on wide rear fenders - think it looks much better like that.
Old 05-08-07, 07:56 AM
Scarlet300
Lead Lap

Well guys, thank you so much for posting all of the pics up. I didn't have a camera but was able to ****** a ton of pics from this post. It was nice to meet everyone in person and put a face with the name. Everyone's car was looking too clean!!! Loving how deep we rolled in on Saturday... Going to TRY not to get mod happy but it may be too late for that... Seeing all the pics just makes me want to go at it that much harder. Thanks for showing Scarlet love though she is def a work in progress... To all my NELOC brothers can't wait to see you guys at the next meet. To all the NELOC laides, it was nice to meet you and hope you continue to come out to future events.

To Kevin, Kwame, Sam, Tony, Joe, Jeff, Jimmy and Romeo ya'll def get down when you go to the bar(Harrisburg), we had the whole dance floor screaming out "NELOC"!!! Hopefully next time we can take the rest of the fam with us. Shout outs def out out to Kevin for working those girls and showing he can get LOW...lol

Miss you guys already... Until next time :-)
Old 05-08-07, 09:47 AM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Great pics and representation Neloc! Looks like you guys had a great time and turnout!

I see the guy with the show GS (the one with the LCD screen in the gas cover) painted his car white (used to be red) and put on wide rear fenders - think it looks much better like that.
Yep, Paul Tolson (from Chicago) was there...same car, different color, and CRAZY bodywork with flawless paint job. We chatted for a while, a really nice guy. He wants to make it out to more CL meets...he's a "closet member" he said, doesn't post much. He'd like to make Lexfest, if you'll have him, Dave.
Old 05-08-07, 09:57 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,302 Likes on 1,403 Posts

Absolutely would love to have him there. Thank you for tracking him down and chatting with him
Old 05-08-07, 10:13 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Absolutely would love to have him there. Thank you for tracking him down and chatting with him
Speaking of lexfest any info yet?
Old 05-08-07, 10:16 AM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by cherplex
Speaking of lexfest any info yet?
Please hijack!

Last edited by plex; 05-08-07 at 10:19 AM.
Old 05-08-07, 10:24 AM
Tramix
Lead Lap

OH OH I saw the Weds Kranze on the Blue GS. Ah, mine look so conservative compared to them....lol I love my wheels though...great choice Looks like you all had fun. Wish I could have made it. Next time.
Old 05-08-07, 10:27 AM
greenvy2k
Lead Lap

Default cars

at carlisle there was a huge number of is's, and gs's. i would love to see more sc's i just love the way those cars look. i think of those cars the exotic cars of lexus.

Last edited by greenvy2k; 05-08-07 at 10:58 AM.
Old 05-08-07, 10:31 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

I'm loving this pic of the Apex IS. Makes me what to keep this front and just get it fixed(AGAIN) instead of something dif.

[/QUOTE]
Old 05-08-07, 10:37 AM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by KevinGS
Please hijack!
LMAO, hey, I didn't edit my post!

Dave, please take away his mod priveleges NOW!
Old 05-08-07, 10:38 AM
nyARISTO
Sunroof Surfer

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Nice! cant believe i missed it

Originally Posted by Apex84
he sure did, unless your car "caught on fire cough, cough you should make every regional event
i have a doctors note!

Quick Reply: Carlisle Aftermath Thread