NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Carlisle Aftermath Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-07 | 07:44 PM
nate579
Lexus Champion

That scene reminded me of Homer Simpson trying to ride the mini bike throught the loop the loop. His pants get caught in the chain and wound up riding the butt naked. Krusty said "Uh, Burn the seat"
Old 05-08-07 | 08:18 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic
CL Folding 10,000

Where the hell was I? Was this before i got there? LMAO

oh man.... I thinki would have cried seeing this live...
Old 05-08-07 | 08:55 PM
LEXGS02
Driver School Candidate

Default Nice Photo

Originally Posted by IRCRomeo
Don't sweat it Kev... Romeo's missing there too!

I have a bunch of pics guys, but some would just be a repeat of what's been posted already. I have a few photography shots of my IS I took.

Nice Photo. Man that Lexus is Smoking! The sun is gleaming on the shot. Did you wipe her down with baby oil?...
Old 05-08-07 | 10:12 PM
Batmobile
Pole Position

Redone for those who requested.

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Batmobile; 05-09-07 at 06:22 AM.
Old 05-08-07 | 10:33 PM
BernieIS
Pole Position

Those are excellent. Definitely good times this weekend. Hope to have many more in the near future.
Old 05-08-07 | 11:12 PM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

OMG, i didnt see the bike one till just now....wow thats hilarious hahhahhaha
Old 05-08-07 | 11:20 PM
greenvy2k
Lead Lap

was that smoky on the shoulder as craig passed? cause most people probably missed that. i know i did. where was that during the meet?

Last edited by greenvy2k; 05-08-07 at 11:30 PM.
Old 05-09-07 | 12:16 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

I AM SENATOR TRUKN1 AND I APPROVE THIS PICTURE!!! NOW!!!!!
Okkkkkkk,,, hmmm where to start,,,
I had sooooo much fun this weekend with you guys that it is gonna take alot to top it again. Glad you all enjoyed the candid shots of me, and even the candid video of the TRUKN boogie(and to the photographer,, you are dead,, you just dont know it yet LOL!!) Goodness there are just too many people to name here but will do my best so here goes:

Apex- congrads on another successful meet pulled off,, another one well done if I do say so myself.
Greenvy- Bro, always fun to hang with you. The LS is one sick puppy so keep it up. Am interested in seeing what direction you are going to swing it.
Smitty- mah brotha from anotha *****!!! You know we go so far back now, I cant say enough good things about you. You know it is always a pleasure to just hang and chill,, very rare we get to "turn the freakin club out" LOL!!
Batmobile- Jimmy, oh Jimmy,, just what in the WORLD am I gonna do with you. Dont get me wrong, you are a cool person to hang with and def had fun at the bar with you and enjoyed my time overall, but I think you took some really risky chances this weekend which endangered alot of people on the road,, not just yourself and that bothers me alot! I know everyone was excited about finally getting this event off the ground, and being around each other, but if you are gonna play speed photographer (and the pics really did come out well) PLEASE, make sure there is a good stretch of road to do it in, and that you are not holding up traffic. This is a safety issue, and we want to be responsible as a caravan,, I personally do not want to witness anything happening to you by some irate driver and I am sure some other members here feel the same way. Please be a little more conscious of what is going on around you,, your life may depend on it.
Scarlet- Ma, that IS just keeps getting better and better every time I see it. You are definately doing big things in such small packages and it is all good. Definately had a great time at the Harrisburg afterparty and you have witnessed things there, that no other Neloc member has seen before then, and may not ever see again. Cherish it!! LOL!!!!
Morph- (little brother)glad to finally meet you in person. That SC of yours is gonna be sick and you are off to a good start. keep up the good work. Definately wanna thank you for the wax job you did on the LS voluntarily!!! I just cant thank you enough for that and she was definately looking great. You are officially in now, so dont make yourself a stranger. Look forward to seeing you at more events. This is an order from your local SENATOR!!!! LOL
Kevin- my eyes are still taking in and trying to comprehend everything I witnessed this weekend from you. I am at a lost for words. LOl!!!
IRC Romeo- glad you were able to make it out, and also congrads on doing well in the judging. was a pleasure to hang with you. Solrry you had to learn the NELOC lesson the hard way. Protection!!!!,,, only WE can give you Protection!!!! LOL
LILGZ and Rare- My favorite Neloc couple,, thank you so much for leading the Sat caravan out of MD and stepping up to a leadership position. The candid shots were great and that muffler sounds juust beastly when you jump down on it. I look forward to hanging with you all again, and I know that you both are still trippin over just how well the "Mothership" can really move. LOL!! Cant stop that well, but she will spit and get when I need her to.
To the rest of my MD peeps, Kwamee, Malik,Nate,Greed, Kim,, and whomever else I am forgetting (had been a long day) big ups to all of you. Keep representing us well. The job you are doing is fantastic.
To my NY peeps, you know it is always good to see you.
Papi- still clownin as usual. Always look forward to seeing you again. Didnt really get a chance to meet your lady friend, but was glad she decided to come along and meet all of us clowns.
Soup- Your next mod is going to be an oversized digital clock, so that you may be on time for a chnage. LOL!!! Was glad you came thru, despite the problems you and Todd were having with the cars. Definately have to say, that it was a surprise to see Olivia come and hang with the fellas as well. Olivia!!! Always nice to see you mami'. Look forward to seeing you again.
Johnny- What can I say,, Intervention was definately needed!! LOL!!!! Was nice to finally meet you and have convo with you while you were still halfway sober.
Todd and Amy- hardcore to the bone!! always a pleasure!!!!
Jrok- Peanut Butter and Jelly Pita,,,, original! Was nice to meet you and hope we can do it again sometime.

To all of my other NY people that are not mention here,,was so many people,, we are family and thank all of you for supporting our endeavor to rep strong at this event. To my DOTNET people, was very nice to meet all of you and was happy that you decided to come and hang with the NELOC crew. Hope this will not be the last time. You all are more than welcome to party with NELOLC anytime.

Last edited by trukn1; 05-09-07 at 06:48 AM.
Old 05-09-07 | 12:34 AM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

wow...he took the whole boogie thing a lot better then we thought. I still would like to recommend smitty to watch out for a big white freightliner tailgating him on the highway...he might just get run over one day.

Last edited by 1loudLX; 05-09-07 at 12:48 AM.
Old 05-09-07 | 05:30 AM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Okay, I am have posted a Ghetto video of Carlisle, Pa. Please give me a break. My video skills goes as far as a hotel and a girl name Bambi. Anyway enjoy the show. Sorry for the camera work, but I was barely holding on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRcDSklyxWw
Old 05-09-07 | 06:32 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Thats a good vid Nate.
Old 05-09-07 | 06:51 AM
ExclusivIS
Lexus Champion

Nice vid Nate.

Still waiting on our fellow J_ROk to post up his contribution of our caravan footage.
Old 05-09-07 | 07:00 AM
IRCRomeo
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Smitty0881
lol yup. I wish I had a camera to film KevinGS gettin low with some bar freak. She saw Kevin and started throwing it at him and he threw it back. lol

-Smitty
At your service!

Old 05-09-07 | 07:00 AM
WhiteHotIS
Driver

Nate wonderful vid... I must admit your music selection had me on my feet in my living room getting my swurve on... lmao!!!
Old 05-09-07 | 07:01 AM
Batmobile
Pole Position

dam you soup.. your trying to see me get burnt arent ya?

Quick Reply: Carlisle Aftermath Thread