NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

A sad day indeed

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-07, 02:54 PM
tuddy
Negative Nancy

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I really don't mean to get off topic but geez guys come on everyone that knows Cliff knows hes always cracking jokes and half the time isn't serious or tries to offend anyone. Now lets all go back to our dirty magazines and dark basements lol
Old 06-09-07, 07:51 PM
amorphous
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by trukn1
Cliff, he was at the Carlisle meet with us, but he got stuck with the nickname "Litle Brother". Am not surprised tho that you don't remember him because between this....

and let's not forget about this ,,,,,,

It's no wonder that you two cant remember one another!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!
dang I at least still had all body parts in the car. I see that tim sticking out the window good thing that shoe was on or everyone would have been knocked out from the funk . and i'm suprised that my snoring didn't shake the whole place up haha. And I still owe smitty one for that picture.
Old 06-09-07, 07:54 PM
sc430blue
Lead Lap

Whens the next race? Whoops, I'm a senior member as well as being one of the oldest guys in NELOC. I have no problem with this thread....The only reason I dont post more is because my kids are getting older and now I have to attend more activities. I WISH I could participate more with you guys.
Old 06-10-07, 04:23 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sc430blue
Whens the next race? Whoops, I'm a senior member as well as being one of the oldest guys in NELOC. I have no problem with this thread....The only reason I dont post more is because my kids are getting older and now I have to attend more activities. I WISH I could participate more with you guys.
oh BLue its cool.. you can just give me the keys.... I need a good summer test drive before my purchase...
Old 06-10-07, 06:15 AM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by amorphous
dang I at least still had all body parts in the car. I see that tim sticking out the window good thing that shoe was on or everyone would have been knocked out from the funk . and i'm suprised that my snoring didn't shake the whole place up haha. And I still owe smitty one for that picture.
Hehe Man I love my NELOC Family.

-Smitty
Old 06-10-07, 07:22 AM
kwamdoo74
Pole Position

I guess I need to get the dust off of the old XBox and buy a few games so tat I can join in on the fun..... Just been really busy but I guess I need to get it in before the school year starts up.
Old 06-10-07, 09:47 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by trukn1
Cliff, he was at the Carlisle meet with us, but he got stuck with the nickname "Litle Brother". Am not surprised tho that you don't remember him because between this....

and let's not forget about this ,,,,,,

It's no wonder that you two cant remember one another!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!
LMAO, I hope some single ladies (single optional) are reading this:

Now a bruh sees the Carlisle thread take life and think to myself; "Self, this is something I might be interested in. I don't know this Leroy character but he's with Team Lexus so it must be a 45 yr old Asian guy with a LS460xi special edition (close huh?) so why not go and meet up with the old guy?" Now the major kink in that plan is the fact that I work nights on the weekends. So I go back to self and say "Self, my Maryland people's {yes, when talking to self, diction or grammer rules are relaxed} are cool and frankly if they lived closer, Jimmy, Malike, Soup and I would be the new Brat Pack - (well once we got Malik into a GS, damn SC's lol), so spending a weekend with them seems worth the effort."

So I call up my homie Iris and tell her we are taking a road trip. I'll need you to smack the living ish out of me if I start drifting by accident (If it's on purpose, lemmealone and just hold on) on the road.

"But Papi (ohhh how I like that sound), why don't you just let me drive?????

EEERRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(Emergency Note to Self
"Self, STOP, don't swing, just breathe baby, breathe. You've known her for a long time now, your kids know and like each other, AND SHE COOKS, there's a lot to lose here, plus, she presses charges. BREATHE"

Good looking out dawg, once again, I owe you

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE

So ignoring the fact the she just cursed at me, I overlook it and go pay my $40 bones and make sure my boy Soupy Soup is rolling.

So I go and take the Friday off from the day job, buy a big azz tent to throw Gracie under so I can try to get her pretty with my new PC. I tell Soup to meet me at the laboratory (my backyard - keep up people) and we gonna work on the chicks. He's like yeah, I'm there, and early. I'm up at 6, washing, hitting the boo boo with some clay, and scratch X (Then I get a call from Soup - "Hey man, just wanted to make sure you were up").

The thought process was to get started early to finish early and get some sleep before I go in at midnight. Now it's 10pm and Soup is helping me put all the tools away - LOL I head in to work. Soup's travelling status was up in the air because of mechanical difficulties and I make the decision to still go and represent for both of us.
Get off work at 5, call Iris and tell her to wake up, we're leaving at 6:30. Head home, take a shower, pack a bag, and head out to the meet point in NJ.
(then after passing Iris's exit, remember that she's going with me and take the back route to her house)

lol so that's what leads up to the Timb out the window.

Ladies aren't you tearing up just a little?

lol, tell a friend, I do parties, bar mitzvah's, bachelorette parties, bachelorette's, bridesmaids, Maids of Honor's, sisters (sorry, lost my train of thought)
Old 06-10-07, 09:08 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

[QUOTE I don't know this Leroy character but he's with Team Lexus so it must be a 45 yr old Asian guy with a LS460xi special edition (close huh?) so why not go and meet up with the old guy?" [/QUOTE]

Thats so funny Cliff. Everyone thinks that until they meet me, and the reaction I always get is .
Old 06-10-07, 10:19 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Apex84
Just like he told all of us who played him in Tekken, "thats an Asian game." And then he proceeded to beat the s***t out of us.
Yep, and I was at the arcade the other night, practicin'...'cause I'm still mad at Bat for dat sh@#! REEEEEEEEEEEMAAAAATCH!
Old 06-10-07, 10:25 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by oohpapi44
LMAO, I hope some single ladies (single optional) are reading this:

Now a bruh sees the Carlisle thread take life and think to myself; "Self, this is something I might be interested in. I don't know this Leroy character but he's with Team Lexus so it must be a 45 yr old Asian guy with a LS460xi special edition (close huh?) so why not go and meet up with the old guy?" Now the major kink in that plan is the fact that I work nights on the weekends. So I go back to self and say "Self, my Maryland people's {yes, when talking to self, diction or grammer rules are relaxed} are cool and frankly if they lived closer, Jimmy, Malike, Soup and I would be the new Brat Pack - (well once we got Malik into a GS, damn SC's lol), so spending a weekend with them seems worth the effort."

So I call up my homie Iris and tell her we are taking a road trip. I'll need you to smack the living ish out of me if I start drifting by accident (If it's on purpose, lemmealone and just hold on) on the road.

"But Papi (ohhh how I like that sound), why don't you just let me drive?????

EEERRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(Emergency Note to Self
"Self, STOP, don't swing, just breathe baby, breathe. You've known her for a long time now, your kids know and like each other, AND SHE COOKS, there's a lot to lose here, plus, she presses charges. BREATHE"

Good looking out dawg, once again, I owe you

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE

So ignoring the fact the she just cursed at me, I overlook it and go pay my $40 bones and make sure my boy Soupy Soup is rolling.

So I go and take the Friday off from the day job, buy a big azz tent to throw Gracie under so I can try to get her pretty with my new PC. I tell Soup to meet me at the laboratory (my backyard - keep up people) and we gonna work on the chicks. He's like yeah, I'm there, and early. I'm up at 6, washing, hitting the boo boo with some clay, and scratch X (Then I get a call from Soup - "Hey man, just wanted to make sure you were up").

The thought process was to get started early to finish early and get some sleep before I go in at midnight. Now it's 10pm and Soup is helping me put all the tools away - LOL I head in to work. Soup's travelling status was up in the air because of mechanical difficulties and I make the decision to still go and represent for both of us.
Get off work at 5, call Iris and tell her to wake up, we're leaving at 6:30. Head home, take a shower, pack a bag, and head out to the meet point in NJ.
(then after passing Iris's exit, remember that she's going with me and take the back route to her house)

lol so that's what leads up to the Timb out the window.

Ladies aren't you tearing up just a little?

lol, tell a friend, I do parties, bar mitzvah's, bachelorette parties, bachelorette's, bridesmaids, Maids of Honor's, sisters (sorry, lost my train of thought)
LMAO Papi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You a REAL road-dog NELOC'er. No sleep and you made it to Carlisle???? Good lawd! And you came WITHOUT Soup. Sheesh!

Much respect, much respect...
Old 06-14-07, 04:45 AM
edwardll
Driver

Lol, laughing troughout the whole thread except the misunderstanding at the start..

I'm new, I just got my Lexus on May 25 and I dont have that much time on this forum.. But I like the way NELOC Members are.. I would like to know how I would be able to join ya... If its possible.
Old 06-14-07, 05:41 AM
Rising_Sun
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by edwardll
Lol, laughing troughout the whole thread except the misunderstanding at the start..

I'm new, I just got my Lexus on May 25 and I dont have that much time on this forum.. But I like the way NELOC Members are.. I would like to know how I would be able to join ya... If its possible.
Welcome Edward! NELOC is more than the cars we drive and look forward to seeing you at 1 our upcoming meets.
Old 06-14-07, 06:50 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by edwardll

Welcome to the loony bin Ed. The humor in this thread is indicative of the whole NELOC experience so feel free to join in at your pleasure.
Old 06-14-07, 10:21 AM
edwardll
Driver

Thanks, Also Im considering going trough the whole "OLD SCHOOL" process since I'm trying to save up some money for future mods ( as you can see Im bone stock ) do I get like a free sticker or I have to get those on my own??
Old 06-14-07, 11:22 PM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can probably get a CL sticker, but to be part of the elite (NELOC sticker holders) you have to come to three meets.

Quick Reply: A sad day indeed