Attending/Bringing

1. BernieIS/Cups & Plates, maybe something else if needed
2. mkorsu - burgers
3. GSoup - A mime artist for entertainment
Old 07-25-07, 08:36 AM
Joe C
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is there an actual address for this? My GPS > directions.
Old 07-25-07, 09:03 AM
mkorsu
Zombie Slayer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GSoup
Attending/Bringing

2. mkorsu - burgers
3. GSoup - A mime artist for entertainment

CRAP!!!! I'm out.
Old 07-25-07, 01:09 PM
BernieIS
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

UPDATED again
Attending/Bringing

2. GSoup - A mime artist for entertainment
3. mkorsu - burgers

Last edited by BernieIS; 07-25-07 at 04:30 PM.
Old 07-25-07, 01:43 PM
mkorsu
Zombie Slayer

Originally Posted by BernieIS
UPDATED LIST

Attending/Bringing

2. GSoup - A mime artist for entertainment

No. I'm still in for the BBQ. Joking about being out if C brings a MIME!!!!
Old 07-25-07, 08:50 PM
nyARISTO
Sunroof Surfer

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

i think mark ment he wanted to be the mime!! hahaha lol

but this meet is def. going out for the OG's Bernie thanks for starting the list

Originally Posted by Joe C
HUH what??/ this is what caravans are for....HMmmmMmm slow moving caravan that is!!
Old 07-25-07, 09:23 PM
soarer1986
Driver

where's this place ganna take place im in if its not to far of a drive
Old 07-26-07, 06:34 AM
PlatanoTLS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Joe C
Ross Dock directions:

From Routes 4, 46, I-80, I-95: Take the exit for Fort Lee / Palisades Interstate Parkway. Continue straight on Bridge Plaza South past several traffic lights. At the last light ("T" intersection), turn right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) onto Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.
bullet

From the Palisades Interstate Parkway (southbound): Take the last exit before the George Washington Bridge (Hudson Terrace). Turn left onto Hudson Terrace. Go south and at the second traffic light keep in the left lane to bear right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) on Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.
bullet

From U.S. Route 9W: At Main St., Fort Lee, turn east (right if headed north, left if headed south). Proceed downhill and bear right (south) at River Rd. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.
bullet

From Edgewater & South: Take River Rd. north. Near the top of the hill, at the Fort Lee border, is the southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) on the right. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.
bullet

From New York City: Take the upper level of the George Washington Bridge to the first Fort Lee exit. Bear right and proceed down the ramp to the traffic light. Proceed south (right turn) to the second traffic light, then keep in the left lane to bear right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) on Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs
Old 07-26-07, 06:34 AM
Joe C
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by nyARISTO

but this meet is def. going out for the OG's Bernie thanks for starting the list

HUH what??/ this is what caravans are for....HMmmmMmm slow moving caravan that is!!
Unless someone is coming from CT, I'll probably end up getting there by myself
Old 07-26-07, 06:54 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

If I am not mistaken, by the directions, this place sits nearly at the base of the George Washington Bridge on the Jersey side. Man, this looks like it is going to be a huge meet like Carlisle, and I may not be able to attend. DAMNNN!!! I have to go back to work on the Monday prior since I will be coming off of vacation on the Saturday before this meet. I will see what I can schedule to get here b/c I really want to go, but the outlook so far dont look so good for me. Goodness,, I hate SUNDAY meets!!!! Too much work related stuff going on and cant hang!!!!

Last edited by trukn1; 07-26-07 at 06:59 AM.
Old 07-26-07, 07:43 AM
mkorsu
Zombie Slayer

Originally Posted by nyARISTO

I'm gonna mime you ghost ridin' the whip out da sunroof!!!
Old 07-26-07, 08:15 AM
Joe C
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by PlatanoTLS
Ross Dock directions:

From Routes 4, 46, I-80, I-95: Take the exit for Fort Lee / Palisades Interstate Parkway. Continue straight on Bridge Plaza South past several traffic lights. At the last light ("T" intersection), turn right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) onto Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.
bullet

From the Palisades Interstate Parkway (southbound): Take the last exit before the George Washington Bridge (Hudson Terrace). Turn left onto Hudson Terrace. Go south and at the second traffic light keep in the left lane to bear right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) on Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.
bullet

From U.S. Route 9W: At Main St., Fort Lee, turn east (right if headed north, left if headed south). Proceed downhill and bear right (south) at River Rd. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.
bullet

From Edgewater & South: Take River Rd. north. Near the top of the hill, at the Fort Lee border, is the southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) on the right. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs.
bullet

From New York City: Take the upper level of the George Washington Bridge to the first Fort Lee exit. Bear right and proceed down the ramp to the traffic light. Proceed south (right turn) to the second traffic light, then keep in the left lane to bear right onto Bigler St. At the stop sign, turn left (east) on Main St., then keep in the right lane to bear right (south) at River Road. The southern park entrance (Henry Hudson Drive) will be on the left. Follow Henry Hudson Drive about one mile to the Ross Dock circle and follow signs
Those directions were already posted, but I don't know the area at all (from MA, live in CT for school) so if there was an actual address I'd use my GPS to get there. I don't know that area at all.
Old 07-26-07, 08:33 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Joe its not hard to get there. its like Tony said its literally at the waterfront under the GW bridge. If you want u can meet us on the NYC side and just roll in with us
Old 07-26-07, 10:02 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

What in the world did people ever do before GPS?? I know,,,,,use ,,,,,,A MAP!!!
Oh such barbarity, and sooooo uncivilized!!!! LMAO!!!!
Old 07-26-07, 10:05 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by trukn1
What in the world did people ever do before GPS?? I know,,,,,use ,,,,,,A MAP!!!
Oh such barbarity, and sooooo uncivilized!!!! LMAO!!!!
so say the people WITHOUT navi

Quick Reply: Ross Dock Finalllly!! - 09/09/07 EOS Meet