NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Time for Drama!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-08, 10:04 AM
BernieIS
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by oohpapi44
lol, I don't think not expecting the Redskins to do well qualifies as 'hate' more so than it falls under the realm of 'reality television'

2007 - 9-7
2006 - 5-11
2005 - 10-6
2004 - 6-10
2003 - 5-11
2002 - 7-9

lol, no hate, just humor
I was not speaking directly about the Redskins but with the evidence presented by oohpapi it is hard to argue against their inferiority.
Old 01-03-08, 10:50 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

lol, I don't think not expecting the Redskins to do well qualifies as 'hate' more so than it falls under the realm of 'reality television'

2007 - 9-7
2006 - 5-11
2005 - 10-6
2004 - 6-10
2003 - 5-11
2002 - 7-9

lol, no hate, just humor
Originally Posted by BernieIS
I was not speaking directly about the Redskins but with the evidence presented by oohpapi it is hard to argue against their inferiority.
We are tied for fourth for most Super Bowl appearances (5) so the big dance is nothing new to us....strange enough in that 5 year spand you listed the Giants made it to dance.....not once... and year before that they got smacked by Baltimore.....Like I said.... I hope I won't add any of these quotes to my sig..
Old 01-03-08, 10:57 AM
nyARISTO
Sunroof Surfer

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

hate to say it but good chance paits are gonna do it!! even tho im not for them
Old 01-03-08, 11:40 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by bigmalik00
We are tied for fourth for most Super Bowl appearances (5) so the big dance is nothing new to us....strange enough in that 5 year spand you listed the Giants made it to dance.....not once... and year before that they got smacked by Baltimore.....Like I said.... I hope I won't add any of these quotes to my sig..
ROFL, yeah but I KNOW my Giants are mediocre.

And sorry to do it to ya but now it's time for a little history lesson that I need to bring up whenever I get 'into' it with a Redskins fan who like to flaunt that stat. You may want to clarify that 'Super Bowl' statement by adding that it was within a 19 year span 1972-1991 with the last four coming in the ten year span (82 {strike year** -92) when the Hogs actually instilled some fear into people, winning three Bowls giving them 5 titles overall - compared to my Giants 6 (two Bowls, 4 NFL Championships) - (lol, yes I know me futbol). Ummm since then, eh, not so much with three playoff appearances in 15 years.

Overall the Redskins have appeared in a total of 11 Championship Games versus the NY GIANTS 17

LOL, love ya boy boy
Old 01-03-08, 01:15 PM
BernieIS
Pole Position

I am sorry but Super Bowl appearances dont mean anything.
Old 01-03-08, 07:09 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LittleGz
Wow, there are a lot of Haters in NELOC

Yep, I hates me some Redskins. As a Cowboy fan, it's the only emotion that exists when the Redskins are mentioned.
Old 01-04-08, 05:25 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

ROFL, yeah but I KNOW my Giants are mediocre.
And sorry to do it ...........Bowls, 4 NFL Championships) - (lol, yes I know me futbol). Ummm since then, eh, not so much with three playoff appearances in 15 years.

Overall the Redskins have appeared in a total of 11 Championship Games versus the NY GIANTS 17

LOL, love ya boy boy

Great thread I love how the majority of NELOC reps where they are from. Some people have never been Dallas but oh well. That is what I love about HBCU's they produce smooth and smart people...yes it is all love Papi, but in the world of sports between you and I, you will always be my adversary; it's never personal just business boy boy. (never knew you were from Harlem, lol)
Old 01-04-08, 06:31 PM
Joe C
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I live 15 minutes away from foxboro stadium.... we all know who I follow and tailgate with
Old 01-06-08, 12:39 PM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Great thread I love how the majority of NELOC reps where they are from. Some people have never been Dallas but oh well. That is what I love about HBCU's they produce smooth and smart people...yes it is all love Papi, but in the world of sports between you and I, you will always be my adversary; it's never personal just business boy boy. (never knew you were from Harlem, lol)
Since you won't have anything to watch next weekend, you're more than welcome to come up here and watch my GIANTS take on the Cowgirls.
Old 01-06-08, 04:27 PM
BernieIS
Pole Position

Congrats to all your teams that have advanced to the next round of the playoffs. I wish I could say the same for the Steelers who put up a great fight last night but to no avail. I would like to see one of your teams take out the Patriots, good luck to all.
Old 01-06-08, 04:45 PM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by BernieIS
Congrats to all your teams that have advanced to the next round of the playoffs. I wish I could say the same for the Steelers who put up a great fight last night but to no avail. I would like to see one of your teams take out the Patriots, good luck to all.
Same here, congrats to everyones teams that have advanced. The Redskins too put up a great fight last night but to no avail. I'm still proud for the way they've played and really pulled it together despite all they have endored this season.

I hope the Giants whoop the Cowgirls!
Old 01-06-08, 06:01 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Not!

Old 01-07-08, 06:42 AM
FlavesLex
Lexus Test Driver

Trying to stay out this drama... GO BIG BLUE
Old 01-07-08, 06:46 AM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by FlavesLex
Trying to stay out this drama... GO BIG BLUE
Ahaha, you just jumped right into the drama!
Old 01-07-08, 06:48 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Ahaha, you just jumped right into the drama!
Yeah but he jumped in on the WINNING SIDE.

Quick Reply: Time for Drama!