NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Scarlet Was In Accident

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-07, 11:40 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Now I can say "Ana has a bad body" and not get in trouble

Sorry to hear about your bender but like everyone has said, it could have been worse and I'm glad it wasn't. Much love and I hope you get it back on the street quickly.

Did the police report list fault on either side?
Old 07-09-07, 11:54 AM
Scarlet300
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oohpapi44

Sorry to hear about your bender but like everyone has said, it could have been worse and I'm glad it wasn't. Much love and I hope you get it back on the street quickly.

Actually, I did call 911 for police assistance before I even got out of my car but since neither party needed an ambulance or a tow truck that told me to just exchange information. The guy admitted it was his fault so I'm hoping when I hear back from the insurance there is no back and forth.

LOL @ your first comment, tsk, tsk...
Old 07-09-07, 11:57 AM
Batmobile
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Scarlet300
Here are some more pics of the scene and the other guy's car:

The Other's Guy Damage

Thank you for putting in the crime scene...

Wow... Not so bad for a sedan vs a SUV... I think scarlet won that fight.

"my neck... My back... My neck and my back"

If you say it, mods will come.
Old 07-09-07, 11:59 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Scarlet300
Actually, I did call 911 for police assistance before I even got out of my car but since neither party needed an ambulance or a tow truck that told me to just exchange information. The guy admitted it was his fault so I'm hoping when I hear back from the insurance there is no back and forth.

LOL @ your first comment, tsk, tsk...

LOL, oops

Well if there was no police report, you should report it to your insurance company and let them fight with his insurance company on your behalf (if your initial contact with them doesn't go well). If the cop didn't find fault or file a report, it basically becomes your word against his and his insurance company may take care of him and expect yours to do the same for you. The fact that his front bumper made contact with your side works to your favor.
Old 07-09-07, 12:00 PM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

DAMN MEN DRIVERS!! Ana I'm soo sorry! Wish I was in the passenger so I could have kicked his a$$!! No, just playing, I know you Latina's can hold it down on your own!

It just really really sucks. I'm very happy to hear that your grandfather is doing better and that he is home!!
Old 07-09-07, 12:06 PM
Scarlet300
Lead Lap

Jimmy, I think Scarlet won that battle as well... But I rather her not fight at all...lol

Cliff, as soon as I got home from the accident I filed a claim with my insurance and his and gave a recorded statement because I didn't want to waste anytime or have holes in my story. So... let's just hope there is no foolishness to deal with...

Tara, thanks for knowing I could call on you to whip azz, I didn't even blow up at the guy because I was just so happy that neither one of us got hurt and anger wasn't going to make Scarlet any better, at that moment. But you know my Latin Fury could have came out...lol

Carlos, thanks for the concern, I am def blessed that there were no injuries...
Old 07-09-07, 12:07 PM
cliffud
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

glad it wasn't a hit and run.
Old 07-09-07, 12:58 PM
Bigbea
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn...that drivers side is lookin clean though
Old 07-09-07, 02:04 PM
Smitty
Pole Position

Sorry to hear about ur accident. She'll be back and stronger than ever. IS owned the Highlander though. lol

-Smitty
Old 07-09-07, 02:14 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Wow, I know we talked shortly after this happened, but Scarlet totally owned that Highlander. She will be all pretty and high siditty in no time flat. Really glad to know that you are ok. I know that section of Colesville Road very well and have always hated that area. For some reason, people get down there and just go totally brain dead.
Old 07-09-07, 03:57 PM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by oohpapi44

lol.... yeah and atleast your hair was looking fierce!

real talk, I am glad you are fine as well as Grand Pop! find a good body shop... you may can get a mod out of this thing...
Old 07-09-07, 05:46 PM
GREED777
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Glad to hear that you are ok, that's all that matters.
Old 07-09-07, 06:15 PM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

at least its not as bad as my friends car...he smacked the center guardrail saturday morning when his left front tire blew out. I had tried to get him to come with me to a race that morning but he instisted he go sailing...oh well.

hope to see it all fixed up and looking purtay asap!
Old 07-10-07, 06:22 AM
IKE-DIRTY
Driver

Default No Police Report!!!!

That Was Your Ticket To Not Worry. I Think You Have To Now Because Like Someone Said Its Now
Your Word Against His. He Seemed To Have More Damage So His Ins. Co Could Come After Yours
And On That Note Lawyers Have To Get Involved And Guess Who Pockets Get Hit Up. Yours. The
Start Of The Case Will Be "is There A Police Report" Sorry I Dont Think You Won This Battle-real Talk.
I Wouldve Been Screwed W/out That Report When This Guy Ran A Light And Hit Me. But Hope
Everything Go Well.
Old 07-10-07, 12:14 PM
Scarlet300
Lead Lap

Well, you guys said it, I'm getting royally fcked over here!!! It has now turned into he said she said. I WILL NEVER LEAVE AN ACCIDNET WITHOUT A POLICE REPORT! I attempted to call the police but because both cars were "technically" drivable and no ambulance needed they told us to exchange information. There were no witnesses and neither one of us had passengers. The guy is now saying "I do admit to hitting her car but it was too late she was infront of me"... As if I had came into his lane... But his story makes no sense because how would I get hit perfectly from the passenger side and his driver's side bumper is fcked up if I wasn't in the fcking left lane the whole time. I'm sorry just venting on here because now it's a back and forth battle which means I have to come out of the pocket up front and worry about my insurance going up. Luckily my girl "Queen B" works for an attorney who is willing to help me out and call his insurance on behalf to hopefully get some better results. Wish me luck guys if not I'll def be suing this azzhole!!!

Last edited by Scarlet300; 07-10-07 at 12:18 PM.

Quick Reply: Scarlet Was In Accident