NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Round Table/Brainstorm meet for MD/DC/PA Monthly Meets

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-07, 12:57 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys lets not get off topic with the Northern Parkway stories.
Old 07-17-07, 01:03 PM
1sweetGS
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Apex84
Hey guys lets not get off topic with the Northern Parkway stories.
oopsy sorry...my bad.
Old 07-17-07, 05:01 PM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Well I have a BBQ and dinner with some friends that Saturday but I'm going to make it out early and stay for about an hour. I think the NELOC OGs need to represent. I dont mean to be an azz and all, well maybe I do, but it seems like we got some of the newer people going harder than some of the OGs. Just a thought.

1. Apex84
2. Trukn1
3. BernieIS
4. Scarlet300
5. 1SweetGS (maybe)
6. kwamdoo74
7. Sunny068
8. Smitty0881
Old 07-18-07, 08:07 AM
sunny068
Driver

Malik when you go up let me know, I'll do some riding with ya. Are we going to Dave & Busters at this meet? I have a game card I need to use
Old 07-18-07, 08:11 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

If all goes well I'll be there
Old 07-18-07, 08:15 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by sunny068
Malik when you go up let me know, I'll do some riding with ya. Are we going to Dave & Busters at this meet? I have a game card I need to use
We can go where ever the group wants to go. Lets figure that out there.
Old 07-18-07, 08:16 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by cherplex
If all goes well I'll be there
Just roll in the Matrix, if the SC is having issues its cool.
Old 07-18-07, 08:22 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by Apex84
Just roll in the Matrix, if the SC is having issues its cool.
I got a big project at work plus online classes so time may be the issue not the SC
Old 07-18-07, 11:38 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by sunny068
that's a beautiful thing... I will hit you up.....
Old 07-18-07, 01:02 PM
Habious
Pole Position

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

I'm a relative newbie to Club Lexus but, the wife and I are interested in meeting new folks. We're in NoVa and are in for the 28th. You can put us on the list.

Question....I'm a big fan of Lexus...love my 2003 SC430 but, I'm not much into the modding part. Is that OK? I read these stories about some of you folks and your modifications and I'm like "Wow!". I love the idea of some of the mods but, I don't have the time, money, or garage space to tackle them! Not to mention the fact that I'm not keen on voiding my Lexus Certified Warranty!!

You folks mind if we roll in on our stock rims? I don't want to feel too out of place if it's mainly custom rides.
Old 07-18-07, 01:10 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Smitty0881
Well I have a BBQ and dinner with some friends that Saturday but I'm going to make it out early and stay for about an hour. I think the NELOC OGs need to represent. I dont mean to be an azz and all, well maybe I do, but it seems like we got some of the newer people going harder than some of the OGs. Just a thought.
Quit being an azz, Smitty

I'm a "maybe". My Dad's sick, and I'm housesitting next weekend. So it all depends on how the weekend unfolds...

But, just so all you MD NELOCers know, my lack of attendance never has anything to do with my opinion of NELOC...it's simply a scheduling issue. I'm NELOC through and through...ya'll know that. I'm always down, when I'm free...

Summertime is just busy...and I'm in and out of town during these summer months.

Some members of NELOC have spouses, PREGNANT wives, babies, children, summer classes, bustling careers, real estate construction projects, sick family members, all kinds of stuff going on.

So let's keep all this in perspective please.
Old 07-18-07, 01:12 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Habious
I'm a relative newbie to Club Lexus but, the wife and I are interested in meeting new folks. We're in NoVa and are in for the 28th. You can put us on the list.

Question....I'm a big fan of Lexus...love my 2003 SC430 but, I'm not much into the modding part. Is that OK? I read these stories about some of you folks and your modifications and I'm like "Wow!". I love the idea of some of the mods but, I don't have the time, money, or garage space to tackle them! Not to mention the fact that I'm not keen on voiding my Lexus Certified Warranty!!

You folks mind if we roll in on our stock rims? I don't want to feel too out of place if it's mainly custom rides.
Come, and you will see firsthand that NELOC is about the people first, cars second.

Hec, you really don't even need to have a Lexus.

Welcome to NELOC.
Old 07-18-07, 01:14 PM
1sweetGS
Rookie

I'm going to be rolling in stock wheels if I come
Old 07-18-07, 02:10 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Whoa we don't get 2SCs often. Yeah man come on out. Stock or Modded doesn't matter. People first cars second.
Old 07-18-07, 02:12 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Hey Kevin I don't know your buddy Rob's SN. Could you extend the invite?

Quick Reply: Round Table/Brainstorm meet for MD/DC/PA Monthly Meets