NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Round Table/Brainstorm meet for MD/DC/PA Monthly Meets

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-07, 04:43 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Apex84
Hey Kevin I don't know your buddy Rob's SN. Could you extend the invite?
You mean my friend Bobby with the Silver IS300? Sure. He does check in at NELOC too...

Actually, he and I (and whoever else wants to roll from MD/DC/VA/PA area)...we're going to come down to OC on the 4th.
Old 07-18-07, 05:18 PM
BernieIS
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by KevinGS
Quit being an azz, Smitty

I'm a "maybe". My Dad's sick, and I'm housesitting next weekend. So it all depends on how the weekend unfolds...

But, just so all you MD NELOCers know, my lack of attendance never has anything to do with my opinion of NELOC...it's simply a scheduling issue. I'm NELOC through and through...ya'll know that. I'm always down, when I'm free...

Summertime is just busy...and I'm in and out of town during these summer months.

Some members of NELOC have spouses, PREGNANT wives, babies, children, summer classes, bustling careers, real estate construction projects, sick family members, all kinds of stuff going on.

So let's keep all this in perspective please.
Hey Kev, all of us that know you and have hung out with you at any of the NELOC meets know your situation with your scheduling and we understand. We know that you are "NELOC for LIFE" so do not sweat it.

You mean my friend Bobby with the Silver IS300? Sure. He does check in at NELOC too...

Are you talking about going to the Funk Flex Show? If so I would be interested in checking it out so let me know or we will touch base if you are there on the 28th. Otherwise I still have your number.
Actually, he and I (and whoever else wants to roll from MD/DC/VA/PA area)...we're going to come down to OC on the 4th.
Malik if you are going let me know and we can roll together.

Last edited by BernieIS; 07-18-07 at 06:20 PM.
Old 07-18-07, 07:25 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah Bobby, sorry for not remembering his name. I'm bad with names, normally have to see a person 2 or 3 times .

I'm going to be at the FMF Show in OC that same weekend for a show obligation. See you there.
Old 07-18-07, 07:50 PM
Rare1
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Tara and I will be there. Sign us up.
Old 07-18-07, 07:53 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Rare1
Tara and I will be there. Sign us up.
Cool see you two there
Old 07-18-07, 08:37 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by BernieIS
Hey Kev, all of us that know you and have hung out with you at any of the NELOC meets know your situation with your scheduling and we understand. We know that you are "NELOC for LIFE" so do not sweat it.
Thanks, man.

At first I was just giving Smitty a hard time (but Smitty is of course my man 20 grand!), then I started rambling. LOL

Just wanted to let people know that my lack of attendance (and others as well) is not due to love lost for NELOC in most cases, schedules simply conflict sometimes.

Yeah, OC on the 4th. I think Cathy's coming down from NYC too.

Anybody that wants to roll, let's do it. We can leave Saturday morning. I may even stay the night.
Old 07-18-07, 08:43 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Yeah, OC on the 4th. I think Cathy's coming down from NYC too.

Anybody that wants to roll, let's do it. We can leave Saturday morning. I may even stay the night.
This will be one to def discuss on the 28th
Old 07-18-07, 08:57 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

My scheduling may/may not permit me to be there on the 28th. I am home every other weekend and the 28th is not my scheduled week to be home. I will see what I can do to flex my schedule but in one way or another, I will be represented at this meet. Either in person or via communique.

Last edited by trukn1; 07-19-07 at 05:30 PM.
Old 07-19-07, 12:16 AM
Juangado
Driver

Can someone get me directions to the this meet? at least an address anyway. Im diffently thinkin about going and meeting some of you guys, but im traveling from pittsburgh and need to figure out milage and money cause you know im stilling in school.
Old 07-19-07, 01:37 AM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Juangado
Can someone get me directions to the this meet? at least an address anyway. Im diffently thinkin about going and meeting some of you guys, but im traveling from pittsburgh and need to figure out milage and money cause you know im stilling in school.
You're more than welcome... Another PittsburghNELOCer. (where's Craig???)

Address:

Jillians (which is part of a big mall called Arundel Mills)
7000 Arundel Mills Circle
Hanover, MD 21076

...probably meeting in the Anne Arundel Community College Parking Lot, which is right on the Mall's premises. Definitely PM one of us for our cellphone #s so we can guide you in if you get confused or lost.
Old 07-19-07, 04:44 AM
BernieIS
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Juangado
You want to take the turnpike to Breezewood and then get on route 70 torwards Baltimore. Follow 70 all the way to 695. Get on 695 S. Follow that to the 295 exit also known as the Baltimore Washington Parkway or Highway. Take 295 to the Arundel Mills Exit which is maybe 5 or 6 minutes from the time you get on 295. Once you get off the 295 at Arundel Mills you will be forced to go around the round about and then over 295. This will take you to an large area with all types of shops, restaraunts, and the mall. Head towards the mall and find the Muvico on the left side of the mall from where you would be coming from and the parking lot is near there. It is near a building that is off by itself across the parking lot from Muvico. The trip from Pittsburgh is less than 4 hours to 695. I would add about 25 to 30 minutes to get to Arundel Mills. I live off of 695 and would be coming that way if you would like to meet and we can go down together let me know. It is very easy to get there. See ya there.
Old 07-19-07, 12:23 PM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I hope to make it too. Been quite busy and I maybe going back to my old office. Which means, rotating shifts and OT. Arrrrrghhhhh! Anyway, hopefully I can make it. Writing this from Las Vegas so forgive me but it's 111 degrees in the shade and I am drinking. LOL. Anyway I 2nd Kevin remark on the BLVD, Great way of introducing people to NELOC and Clublexus. Just something for discussing while at AACC or ACCC or AAAC or hell at the Mall.
Old 07-19-07, 01:03 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by nate579
I hope to make it too. Been quite busy and I maybe going back to my old office. Which means, rotating shifts and OT. Arrrrrghhhhh! Anyway, hopefully I can make it. Writing this from Las Vegas so forgive me but it's 111 degrees in the shade and I am drinking. LOL. Anyway I 2nd Kevin remark on the BLVD, Great way of introducing people to NELOC and Clublexus. Just something for discussing while at AACC or ACCC or AAAC or hell at the Mall.
Haha I remember when I went to Vegas. It was 117 degrees at like 5 or 6 in the afternoon. Have fun. I'll but you down as maybe.
Old 07-19-07, 03:43 PM
Batmobile
Pole Position

If i'm there....
gonna party like a rockstarr

T-T-TOTALLY DUUUDE!

1. Apex84
2. Trukn1
3. BernieIS
4. Scarlet300
5. 1SweetGS (maybe)