NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Attention Neloc

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-07, 04:39 PM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

NO NO NO!!! Apex would make a horrible mod.

Nah I'm just playin Apex would be a great fit. He's like the old drunk you see around the liquor stores, he's always there hanging out.

-Smitty
Old 07-17-07, 06:12 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Great choice, and a very good person. He has done more for CL as a whole this year than alot of others have since their membership. Organizing shows, encouraging new members (practically took down the .NET's MID-ATLANTIC section and referred them to NELOC. Now they jumping ship without encouragement. LOL!!), and the list goes on and on. Moderators need to active and attentikve with their duties and I dont think you will find one who fits this bill better than Leroy.
Old 07-17-07, 06:19 PM
BernieIS
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree Leroy should be MOD MAN
Old 07-17-07, 06:50 PM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by BernieIS
I agree Leroy should be MOD MAN
Try MOD BOY. lol.

-Smitty
Old 07-17-07, 06:51 PM
Rare1
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Right On LEROY!!!!
Old 07-17-07, 07:57 PM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

doesn't even need to be said
Old 07-17-07, 08:55 PM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Who's Leroy .

Old 07-17-07, 10:33 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Mod? Who needs another mod? Is there some 'behind the scenes' drama going on that I don't know about?

Soup, Todd and Cherp do just fine. We grown folks in here, we can police ourselves most times. And I know Dave and 1Sick pop in here too every once in a while, so they can clean up the scraps.

What we NEED is a MD/DC/VA/PA event coordinator, a mid-atlantic party planner, a bonafide spokesperson for this southern sector of NELOC.

Yes, we NELOCers can always give input...but in the end, like Soup often does for the North, we just need someone to make that final call when all input has been exhausted. Soup needs a 'southern Soup'...

I say let Leroy and Trukn do it together. Let them gather all the prevailing input, and then do what's best for the mid-atlantic NELOCers. I trust 'em, I think we all do. Hec, they're already doing it, so let them keep on, keepin' on... They really don't need titles (though Trukn is 'Our Senator' for sure )....and we can let them sort out their respective responsibilities amongst themselves.

But........THAT'S what we need down 'hur.

Ah, what the he11, just make Leroy a mod, if it makes it easier for him to accomplish this goal of growth and participation.

Cherp will always be our OG, but we need the energy of the youth to move us forward.

Last edited by KevinGS; 07-17-07 at 11:45 PM.
Old 07-17-07, 11:40 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

LOL!!!! shhh Kevin!!! nobody is suppose to know that I am as involved as I am down 'hur' even though I am on the road all the time. Nobody is suppose to know that Leroy (the genius boy) depends on me as much as I depend on him to get stuff done, and no waaayyyyy are they suppose to know that we talk eveyday(sometimes 2 or more times) to figure out what the next move is. The way the world is suppose to work is he is suppose to take the glory while I stay in the background (us old folks dont need open acknowledgement in order to shine) LOL!!!! But thank you for the kind words and acknowledgement that you have brought forth.
Old 07-18-07, 02:55 PM
Scarlet300
Lead Lap

Leroy would def make a great mod! My hand is up
Old 07-19-07, 07:28 AM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by bigmalik00
Apex has a knack for politicin' and facilitating things but this I don't know.... that is too many hats he would be wearing. I do nominate him for co chairman for Public Relations of NELOC... you guys should think about it...I thought GSoup and Rising Sun were just fine.. To give NELOC and CL as a whole more balance... I nominate LittleGz this is America and we would never want one person to have too much power. It causes chaos. Remember I told you first.....
Whoa! I just saw this!!
Old 07-19-07, 09:29 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Unfortunately i don't see this happening due to a conflict of interest because he works with High Society VIP.

Cherp... i know the deal with you and i hear you, but your a founding father. No can do..LOL
Old 07-19-07, 09:23 PM
nyARISTO
Sunroof Surfer

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by GSoup
Cherp... i know the deal with you and i hear you, but your a founding father. No can do..LOL
Whoa!!! slow down homieeee
actually it was D-man that made it all happen for Neloc and i thank him but cherpy did continue D-mans doing
either way Cherp for vice CL presidente'
Old 07-19-07, 09:34 PM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I said "your a founding father" not "the founding father".. sheeeesshh

i knew Dman was the one that jumped it off.. :P
Old 07-20-07, 09:27 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Whoa!!! slow down homieeee
actually it was D-man that made it all happen for Neloc
Heck,, anyone who attended the Carlisle meet, got the program, and read the OFFICIAL NELOC INTRODUCTION written by YOURS TRULY already is aware of this. I uncovered all of that information in my research for the intro. Unlike some people (cough,cough,,Tony,,hack,,cough) who will burn up a car just to have an excuse not to show up. LOL!!!!

Quick Reply: Attention Neloc