NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Aug. 4th FMF Ocean City Car Show - Caravan

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-07, 10:32 AM
Scarlet300
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay, looks like another friend named Byron with an 06 Acura RSX will be joining us as well... What can I say I use to be an Acura girl...lol
Old 08-03-07, 10:50 AM
CaThaFeR
speshul c

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i decided im not going..have fun peoples!
Old 08-03-07, 11:09 AM
BernieIS
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Scarlet300
Okay, looks like another friend named Byron with an 06 Acura RSX will be joining us as well... What can I say I use to be an Acura girl...lol
Ana, I would not look down on you if you decided to bring me a hot chick, I promise.

I fact I would be very much in favor of it.
Old 08-03-07, 01:10 PM
WhiteHotIS
Driver

Originally Posted by Scarlet300
The more.. the merrier. Ana bring them all that way we can show them how NELOC gets down. And who knows maybe we'll get a few new converting members!!

Oh yea BTW, to all that are going. Tara & I were talking about getting the NELOC fam together for crabs while we are there. I'm suggesting going to Hoopers Crab house... http://www.hooperscrabhouse.com/
Old 08-03-07, 02:27 PM
Rare1
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Ok So just to make sure everyone knows where this is here's the address:

Fuddruckers
175 Jennifer Rd
Annapolis, MD 21401

And a link of the mall area:
http://maps.google.com/maps/mm?ie=UT...8839&z=15&om=1

Date: August 7th
Meet Time: 8 am
Meet Spot: Fuddruckers at Annapolis Mall

Caravan to OC Aug 4th
1. LittleGz (with the kids in tow)
2. Rare1
3. sunny068
4. BernieIS
5. WhiteHotIS
6. Scarlet300
7. Queen B (Acura 3.2 Type S)
8. Roni (350Z)
Old 08-03-07, 06:39 PM
IRCRomeo
Pole Position

I'd love to go but it's too far. That, and I've been to FmF OC in '05. It wasn't that great. The show wasn't as big as I liked, and really the only highlight was that I hung out with FmF and was backstage with some of the models I know.
Old 08-03-07, 06:44 PM
nate579
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Man wish I could go. Saving up my freedom tickets. Hopefully I will get to see everyone at the WHite Marsh meet. Be Safe and drive careful.
Old 08-03-07, 09:22 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by IRCRomeo
I'd love to go but it's too far. That, and I've been to FmF OC in '05. It wasn't that great. The show wasn't as big as I liked, and really the only highlight was that I hung out with FmF and was backstage with some of the models I know.
Irregardless of just how spectacular the show is, we have a fellow member who is in the show (Apex). Not to mention, the way the Neloc family gets down, we enjoy just being in each others company and just hanging out and having a good time. From Baltimore it is 2.5 hours to Ocean City, and of course the crew all loves a great caravan. So show or not show, the caravaning members are going to show some love for our local brotha and just hang out.

Caravan, have fun. Wish I could go!! Will be leaving out to New Orleans on Saturday afternoon. Keep it under 85 people,, and remember caravan rules need apply!!!!
Old 08-05-07, 07:37 AM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

Well I had a get time hanging out with you all! WhiteHotIS, BernieIS, Scarlet300, Sunny068, Apex84, Robe818 and of course our friend Roni in his Z and B and Byron in their Acura's. We hit a lot of traffic, stopped to use the bathroom, sat in traffic, got to the show, went to the beach and chilled, and then went to dinner! The best time was at the beach just hanging out and then at dinner. Glad you could sneak out for dinner Apex!!

Sunny, I wanted to get out and kick that's Jeep guys butt too....can't believe he cut you off like that. Pissed him off when I held him back so you could take place in front of me. hehehehehhe....oh well bastard!

Scarlet, you are such a trooper girl! LOL, I know I would have still been knocked out at 8 am but you always come through and hang. It was fun and sorry about the jerk behind you on the rt.90 bridge!! B is a crazy girl, so much fun on the caravan down and provided much entertainment while we were all stuck in traffic!!

WhiteHotIS, my wingman thanks for leading the way there and home. The crabs and shrimp were the bomb, thanks for thinking of Hoopers!! Carlos and Brandon just about shut that place down with the All YOu Can Eat!! Damn! LOL BTW....you are now officially on my radar Got my eye on you!! Secrets, secrets..... lol....

Bernie, after all that happened I'm glad you took the trip out and met up with us. Although you were tired as hell and in and out of conscientiousness (LOL) you hung in there! Get out of that lease and move to Columbia near me and Los!

Robe818, sorry we all lost you (or you lost us lol) for a bit at the beach but hell you got a great deal on a room because of it! Thanks for lookin out and getting that table at Hopper's for everybody! Even tho after awhile you probably didn't think we would show because of...ahem "Mr. I'm on my way now" Apex It was cool to hang out and glad our kids entertained each other for a bit!

Apex, glad we were able to come down and meet up and you were able to sneak away for a bit. You missed the beach but made it to dinner Hope your evening back at the hotel went ok and you were able to get some sleep with no snoring in the room, LMAO!! AND, we need to talk...... might be lookin for some wheels....MAYBE....

Trkn1 was in on the caravan on the way down to..well on the phone, LOL Hope you got down to New Orleans okay!!

Overall, the show was not great BUT we all had a great time caravaning and hanging out all day. We had a good time except for some parking issues down at the inlet and traffic whoas. Can't wait for the next family trip!!

Last edited by LittleGz; 08-05-07 at 07:41 AM.
Old 08-06-07, 05:42 AM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Well the show itself wasn't all that exciting, but I def had fun hanging out with you guys despite only being able to come out for a few hours. On sunday we had a meeting in one of the empty conference rooms, which ended up actually being the VIP room for Funk Flex and others. After they all arrived in the room 20 minutes after us, we all just sat there like be belonged, and even ate a good majority of Funk's catering . It was damn good to.

Oh and some guy names Mark with a red 2IS IS won for best luxury import on sunday also.
Old 08-06-07, 06:22 AM
FlavesLex
Lexus Test Driver

Good to see everyone had a good time... Can't wait for the Hawk's Nest meet so the NYC crew drive with the MD crew, that's gonna be fun!!
Old 08-07-07, 03:51 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

beach, cars and no pics?
Old 08-08-07, 11:33 AM
Scarlet300
Lead Lap

Well you know me, always last to post a comment but I DO have pics...

I'm sorry that I didn't meet back up with you guys. I tried to tough it out and still rolled but between the lack of sleep and how messed up I got the night before, I was no good. I did meet up with my friends but by the time I find them and then the rain on/off and traffic, I decided to hold tight and go back with them. I would have gave the courtesy call but had no service and then my phone died. I was almost having an anxiety attack that I was going to go out there and not even be able to find them. But anyway...

It was fun to caravan with everyone although we got stuck in traffic and happy we could go represent NELOC style :-)

Anyhoo, let me go ahead and share the pics...

Last edited by Scarlet300; 08-08-07 at 11:38 AM.
Old 08-08-07, 11:35 AM
Scarlet300
Lead Lap

Old 08-08-07, 11:45 AM
Scarlet300
Lead Lap

Just for kicks and giggles, I did have two of my NELOC brothers with me the night before at the Green Turtle...

Bernie-Smitty-Scarlet

BernieIS & Scarlet300

Smitty - Scarlet (Um yeah maybe I had a few by then...lol)

Last edited by Scarlet300; 08-08-07 at 12:07 PM.

Quick Reply: Aug. 4th FMF Ocean City Car Show - Caravan