Search this Thread

Old 09-06-07, 06:25 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks guys...

Hey Cliff, I see the run for food wound up being something else...LMAO

Originally Posted by LiCelsior
very nice pics, Cliff ur car is lookin good...just waxed? and Carlos doesnt the blue lights get too bright in certain times?
I don't have any blue lights in my car. They're all white led's or ccfl. That's just the way the photos came out.

Originally Posted by sputniknyc
is that in whitestone??
Thanks for calling me!
LOL... mannnnn your always MIA. I';; b e sure to give u a ring next time Bill. It was a last minute thing.

Originally Posted by cherplex
Looking good. I almost went blind the last time I rode in your car with all those led's lol
Thanks cherp. Yeah 48 LEDS in the rear seat will do that to you...

Your coming to ross docks right?!?!

Last edited by GSoup; 09-06-07 at 06:30 AM.
Old 09-06-07, 06:35 AM
LittleGz
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice pics guys! Wanna see more!!
Old 09-06-07, 07:36 AM
oohpapi44
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by GSoup
Thanks guys...

Hey Cliff, I see the run for food wound up being something else...LMAO
?!

LMAO, I'm gonna stay quiet since I know we have some youngins around. lol, I was driving to work this morning and said 'dayum' when I realized that you were likely to already have some of your pics up.

Originally Posted by LiCelsior
very nice pics, Cliff ur car is lookin good...just waxed?
Thanks, we actually have some good ones if I can get them out of the camera. lol, but we were wishing we had Ming out there with us.

Originally Posted by excluesive
is that over by UPS?
LOL Chris, I keep telling you to stop hawking my 'spots' Nah, it's not by UPS, but Carlos and I are planning on doing another shoot there and hopefully getting Ming to come out and snap some shoots so we'll 'reveal' it after.

Originally Posted by sputniknyc
Thanks for calling me!
ROFL, says the man who hasn't been seen since early 06 Nah, like Soup said, it was a last minute thing, nothing big.

Oh and SOUP, DAYUMMMMMMM You pulled on me something awful on the way home. Remember these days my friend as they will not last forever, you know the future plans and will be helping me see 'eye to eye' with you again. JEEZ. Now we need to switch cars so I can show ya how to drive it.
Old 09-06-07, 07:39 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by GSoup

Thanks cherp. Yeah 48 LEDS in the rear seat will do that to you...

Your coming to ross docks right?!?!
Wow 48 seemed more like a million ha ha..............I won't be making it to Ross Dock I'll be in NY though with Mz. Plex I promised her no car stuff lol. I'm done for the season anyway SC will be undergoing heart surgery once again
Old 09-06-07, 07:43 AM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by oohpapi44
LOL Chris, I keep telling you to stop hawking my 'spots' Nah, it's not by UPS, but Carlos and I are planning on doing another shoot there and hopefully getting Ming to come out and snap some shoots so we'll 'reveal' it after.
sorry bout tuesday... damn alternate side parking....

damn i cant wait to get dropped and rimmed up to be able to take some flix w/ u guys..it would look shotty w/ nice cars then me
Old 09-06-07, 08:30 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by oohpapi44
Oh and SOUP, DAYUMMMMMMM You pulled on me something awful on the way home. Remember these days my friend as they will not last forever, you know the future plans and will be helping me see 'eye to eye' with you again. JEEZ. Now we need to switch cars so I can show ya how to drive it.
You like that... That's called BOOST+ to the mix than before. Soon i will be pushing almost double what I have.

Originally Posted by cherplex
Wow 48 seemed more like a million ha ha..............I won't be making it to Ross Dock I'll be in NY though with Mz. Plex I promised her no car stuff lol. I'm done for the season anyway SC will be undergoing heart surgery once again
No car stuff Hit me up either way, Craig maybe down here on saturday maybe we can all have dinner and hang for a few.
Old 09-07-07, 10:27 PM
ISDreams
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

beautiful pics guys look awsome C da ride is lookin badass bro u know dudes in my block still talkin bout it lol