NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Volunteers

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-07, 09:18 AM
FrankyJ
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Volunteers

Hey everyone, my brother is running for County Legislature in Nassau County, District 6. Here is a message he sent out, and I decided to post it here just in case anyone is interested

Dear Friends,

I'm proud to announce that tomorrow morning, we're officially opening our campaign HQ to all volunteers. We're located at 55 Rockaway Avenue in Valley Stream. We're going to need as many volunteers as possible between now and Election Day (Nov. 6). Even if you can only give an hour or two on a weekend, every single thing helps.

HQ will serve as an organizational base from which we will dispatch volunteers to the different areas we want to target. Obviously, the more people you can bring, the better. Tell your family members, friends, work colleagues, etc. We can't win this campaign without your help.

Free Pizza and Soda throughout the day on Saturday and Sunday. All you have to do is show up and we'll provide you with everything you need.

Thanks for your help.

-Omar Jorge
(516) 581-1655
Old 10-20-07, 09:44 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump.. good luck if I come to town I will help, I know where the office is...not to far from Green Acres Mall..