NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

NJ meet - January 12th - Rutgers New Brunswick

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-08, 04:08 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I really like the way this meet is coming together, especially since it is long overdue for your area. It has come to my attention that the meet doesn't start until the evening. If this is the case, I may have to drop back to possibly status (didnt completely soak in the earlier information). As much as I would like to come, I would like to stay overnight however I have to go back to work on Sunday. The 2-3 hour drive back on sunday and then me rushing around to get ready to leave back out for another 2 week stint on the road is gonna be a bit much. Where I have to be on Monday morning is gonna make the difference in what time I have to leave on Sunday. This is my ormal protocall. For some reason I thought this was an afternoon meet, which is why I responded on coming up. If I can swing it, then I will still come, if not have fun. I do promise to get up north for the meets in 08, however it would benefit me to READ all of the info provided first.
Old 01-04-08, 04:29 PM
UncleRay
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

put me down as a maybe =[ I might be going to FL to see my cousin. She got into a car accident, so my parents are making plans to head down there for a week or so. If I stay, I'll definitely come, and maybe afterwards, we can jump to my house, have a couple of drinks, watch a movie or somethin.
Old 01-04-08, 04:29 PM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

oh man truknnnnnnnn READDDDDDDDDDD! that should be the protocol!!!

anyway, hope to finally meet you but don't stress it man
Old 01-04-08, 04:30 PM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by GS400RcrX
put me down as a maybe =[ I might be going to FL to see my cousin. She got into a car accident, so my parents are making plans to head down there for a week or so. If I stay, I'll definitely come, and maybe afterwards, we can jump to my house, have a couple of drinks, watch a movie or somethin.
r u serious?? u suck.
Old 01-04-08, 04:35 PM
UncleRay
Lead Lap

Old 01-04-08, 04:46 PM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

oh........ ok
Old 01-04-08, 04:56 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Originally Posted by excluesive
oh man truknnnnnnnn READDDDDDDDDDD! that should be the protocol!!!

anyway, hope to finally meet you but don't stress it man
Sir, you are absolutely right; should have read a little better. No excuse for it at all. I just got really carried away with all the excitement and enthusiasm you guys are building up there in the NJ area; and it is soooo long overdue. Dont worry, we will get a chance to meet. Remember all good things come in time,, and Sir I AM A GOOD THING!!!! LOL!!! (ok,,, leave it alone,,,,,NO HOMO!!!).

Anyway, you can drop me a line on AIM or hit the myspace page,, same screenname.
Old 01-04-08, 05:02 PM
UncleRay
Lead Lap

If I do come, who's interested in a tire swap?
Old 01-04-08, 09:53 PM
BKGS3
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

awwwwwww if u dont go then imma be sad but yea i wish the best for your cousin. hope its not too bad and all..and wish her a speedy recovery. and if u do stay ill take u up on those drinks...hahaah
Old 01-04-08, 10:19 PM
Lexatlast
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by trukn1
I may have to drop back to possibly status (didnt completely soak in the earlier information).
put me down as a maybe =[
awwwwwww man guys...

fine... you guys can be maybes...

you better try to come though or know i'm going to take this in a devastating fashion; my heart will be crushed, soul snatched from my body with the bony hands of everlasting hopelessness, my will withering on the branch of a tree long forgotten by the sun and moon, and my passion overrun by the vines and leaves of a fathomless jungle, rotting on the side of a misty mountain in the netherregions of this world...

::crying::
Old 01-04-08, 11:22 PM
100plus
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I hope your cousin is ok. Family priorities is understandable, there will always be more meets after this.
Old 01-05-08, 12:55 AM
excluesive
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 100plus
I hope your cousin is ok. Family priorities is understandable, there will always be more meets after this.
yeah that too.. i hope she's ok...

and lexatlast... i dont want to have to bring the prozac
Old 01-05-08, 06:26 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Originally Posted by Lexatlast
you better try to come though or know i'm going to take this in a devastating fashion; my heart will be crushed, soul snatched from my body with the bony hands of everlasting hopelessness, my will withering on the branch of a tree long forgotten by the sun and moon, and my passion overrun by the vines and leaves of a fathomless jungle, rotting on the side of a misty mountain in the netherregions of this world...

Wow, and some of you guys call me dramatic. LOL!!! This KILLS it!!!! I am in the Brunswick area quite often, just not in my LEX. I pick up and deliver loads at the "Arm and Hammer(baking soda)" building down there on Rt 1 and Jersey ave at least once a week.
Old 01-05-08, 01:28 PM
Lexatlast
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 100plus
i concur

Originally Posted by excluesive
yeah that too.. i hope she's ok...

and lexatlast... i dont want to have to bring the prozac
no need, i'm on a continuous IV of the stuff simply because my depression would be so deep it would create a whole in the space time continuum and crush the Earth

but thanks

Originally Posted by trukn1
Wow, and some of you guys call me dramatic. LOL!!! This KILLS it!!!! I am in the Brunswick area quite often, just not in my LEX. I pick up and deliver loads at the "Arm and Hammer(baking soda)" building down there on Rt 1 and Jersey ave at least once a week.
o you've only seen the beginning...

it never ends...this dramatic flair...oh yeah...be afraid.

if you're here all the time(even without the lex) call us lol.
Old 01-05-08, 08:24 PM
UncleRay
Lead Lap

Found out the cousin is okay.... sooooooooooo I'll be joining you guys ;]

Quick Reply: NJ meet - January 12th - Rutgers New Brunswick