NELOC Home of the North East Lexus Owners Club

Philadelphia Mini Meet. - 01/26/08 - See Post#1 for details.

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-07, 04:13 PM
96gti2.0t
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im down just let me know
Old 12-23-07, 06:03 PM
wowitztai
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no date yet..ill let you guys pick the date and vote on it..im always free on the weekends..so doesnt matter..yoo Batmobile..pick a date..hahaha Marky and them wouldnt mind us have a dyno day at the shop but we gunna need more people.
Old 12-23-07, 07:00 PM
cobra2top
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I'm in South Jersey and would like to meet up. I have had my GS4 for only a few months so still a rookie at CL. Grew up in KOP and myoffice is there so I know that area pretty well if you need suggestions.
Old 12-23-07, 10:02 PM
tofu_house
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by trukn1
Whoa,,,, look who has come from out of the shadows!!!! Man, Brian where in the world have you been? Almost never hear from you again. Think you were the very first to welcome me to NELOC and invite me to a meet almost 2 years ago now. You have to start coming out more.
Hahaha yeah man. I've been way out of action

Been in school and really haven't had any time. On break now so I've got a little time before I have to head back.

I remember that meet. It was the SEMA show in Ft. Washington Expo right? Good times..
Old 12-24-07, 05:12 AM
Batmobile
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by wowitztai
yoo Batmobile..pick a date..
oh no no no no...

you create the thread... your in charge.

i don't think anyone has force induction in philly yet so a dyno day would pretty much do nothing other than see how much HP you've lost over the years......i was more or less thinking if anyone needed maintenance or something installed it would be a good spot to hang and wait while things get done

Originally Posted by cobra2top
Grew up in KOP and myoffice is there so I know that area pretty well if you need suggestions.
any ideas are welcome...don't be shy
Old 12-24-07, 06:59 AM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Brian- Glad to see you still hanging around. It was actually HIN Philly. Now that we know you are still around, you are OFFICIALLY ORDERED to appear more. LOL!!!!!

Guys,, with this being one of your first offficial meets in a long time, not to mention it being cold outside, why dont you guys just do a meet and greet thing. Just kinda hang out, put faces to names, maybe do maintenenace (an batmobile suggested). It is true,, those whostart the thread, is in charge of the thread and/or activity. LOL!!! Rookie mistake,,you'll learn. Would be a good idea to use this opportunity to serve as a kinda of a "Roundtable Meet" to organize your ideas, figure out what you guys may want to do in '08, get ideas for meets (dates/location to be determined later), etc. Then, by all means,,FEED EXCLUESIVE!!!! Good luck with the meet guys. PM me if you need help/advice on organizing.
Old 12-24-07, 07:36 AM
Lexatlast
Lexus Test Driver

Brian- Glad to see you still hanging around. It was actually HIN Philly. Now that we know you are still around, you are OFFICIALLY ORDERED to appear more. LOL!!!!!

Guys,, with this being one of your first offficial meets in a long time, not to mention it being cold outside, why dont you guys just do a meet and greet thing. Just kinda hang out, put faces to names, maybe do maintenenace (an batmobile suggested). It is true,, those whostart the thread, is in charge of the thread and/or activity. LOL!!! Rookie mistake,,you'll learn. Would be a good idea to use this opportunity to serve as a kinda of a "Roundtable Meet" to organize your ideas, figure out what you guys may want to do in '08, get ideas for meets (dates/location to be determined later), etc. Then, by all means,,FEED EXCLUESIVE!!!! Good luck with the meet guys. PM me if you need help/advice on organizing.
NY and MD better watch out

the middle states are comin with a vengeance lol

NJ / PA reppin
Old 12-24-07, 12:00 PM
wowitztai
Lexus Champion

date prolly wont come until the Nj meet is over..still thinkin a date over.
Old 12-24-07, 12:04 PM
wowitztai
Lexus Champion

date im lookin at is Jan. 26..thats a saturday.
Old 12-24-07, 12:13 PM
phillygs3

Originally Posted by Lexuss
phillygs you never called , what's up with that?
yeah im sorry man i been so busy with the holidays and all . dont worry i will call ya hopefully i will meet you at one of the meets
Old 12-24-07, 12:16 PM
phillygs3

Originally Posted by wowitztai
date prolly wont come until the Nj meet is over..still thinkin a date over.
yeah lets do it dyno. i will have my susspension done that day
Old 12-24-07, 12:25 PM
Apex84
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Lexatlast

NJ / PA reppin
Oh reallllllllllllllllllly. Well we'll see what you guys got soon enough.
Old 12-24-07, 01:51 PM
trukn1
NELOC Mod

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexatlast

NJ / PA reppin
Look at this stuff here!!!!!! These people been dormant for the 2 years I have been here, Batmobile excepted, and they talking stuff already, and havent even had their first meet yet!!!! OK,, the saying is "If you can't sling it, then don't bring it." Only time will tell my friend. MD WILL be keeping an eye on you. Then MAYBE, we can turn PA/NJ loose from our jurisdictions, so yall can FINALLY stand on your own. LOL!!! Oh this is gonna be good. Drop a line , as I stated once before, if you need help with organization, etc.
Old 12-24-07, 03:24 PM
tofu_house
Lexus Champion

Look at this stuff here!!!!!! These people been dormant for the 2 years I have been here, Batmobile excepted, and they talking stuff already, and havent even had their first meet yet!!!! OK,, the saying is "If you can't sling it, then don't bring it." Only time will tell my friend. MD WILL be keeping an eye on you. Then MAYBE, we can turn PA/NJ loose from our jurisdictions, so yall can FINALLY stand on your own. LOL!!! Oh this is gonna be good. Drop a line , as I stated once before, if you need help with organization, etc.
Hahaha listen to this man!

I chose to be the renegade NELOC member. A rogue in the outskirts on his own. I'll show up to meets once in a while and disappear without a trace.

Keep your eyes on the horizon trukn1. You may see the outline of my GS zooming by. Or maybe you'll get a glimpse of the Q45's. Perhaps you'll hear the sound of the Blitz.

But dormant, we are not.
Old 01-01-08, 07:14 PM
96gti2.0t
Lead Lap

so is JAN26th gonna be the day?lets getting going so we can start taking names and setting up directions

Quick Reply: Philadelphia Mini Meet. - 01/26/08 - See Post#1 for details.